Can implantation bleeding be red like a period??

Thank you. Im def full of symptoms and i know i am i just have no PATIENCE to seee it on a test and make it OFFICIAL!!! lol

Ahhh that gets me so excited :)! !!!!!
and i know what youre tlaking about but you shouldnt feel bad about it. You should be happy. Its not rubbing it in anyones face. We are all here to support each other. :) and thank you! I hope so too. when did you get your bfp? i tested at 6dpo (lmao) of course bfn but now im dying to keep testing lol

WOW congrats!!!!!!! SO happy for you! of course you deserve it!

Im so nervous. I am 6dpo and after having sex i bled. Not heavy. dull red that turned to brown an d is still brown. Im hoping its IB that was let out and that we didnt mess it up :(((

Just a quick update I took a test about an hour ago..... And looks like it was implantation bleeding bcuz i got a BFP. I don't deserve mine so I truly hope you get yours girls. Lots of Baby Dust to you all. X

I bled after sex funny enough when I was about 6 dpo Fresh blood! And then it stopped. I really do hope you get your BFP. Thanks for saying I deserve it. Bcuz I wasn't trying I feel terrible for the people who are . Babydust and good luck to you x

Well Ely, At a guess I tested when I was about 5 dpo maybe 6 but it came back negative! It was only at about 13 Dpo I tested positive on Friday so, u got plenty of hope left and you deserve it x

Hey ladies just thought I'd share. I had kind of a strange period this last month. I started off a light brown day two was pretty normal with some red flow the next day absolutely nothing and then a few days of br oi wn spotting pretty much everytime I wiped but not on a pad. I took a test day bleeding ended and bfn but haven't tested again. Its been about a week but I'm not sure if I should test or not

I have been experiencing the same thing.
But i have been on ghe pill for a month but missed 5 days a couple weeks ago...
Today i got my period and it was a pasty brown. And that was early in the morning but it is now 11:30 at night and ir has changed colour, to more of a light red tone. And watery texture im very confused because me and my partner are very active in that area and im worried because i have wanted a kid for a long time with my DH but just cant fall.
What are your opions on this?

Hey guys I'm new to this cite and have a question. My period usually comes on the 10th of every month give or take a day or so and lasts for about 5 to 7 days. In sept. it didn't show up until the 24 and lasted a week but was very heavy I just chalked it up to stress because I have been moving from place to place. Well around the day my period tracker said i was ovulating i had unprotected sex with my bf (we aren't exactly trying to have a baby but not exactly taking proper precautions either. If it happens it happens) my period then didn't show up until the 30th of October and was fairly light for my period for about two days but not light enough to just be classified as spotting like the two days after that. Have been getting sick most nights and some mornings also ave been very moody and just worn out thought i haven't been doing anything strenuous to tire myself out. Lost and confused could i be pregnant or just crazy, 2 neg tests haven't seen a doc yet waiting till the end of the month... Help

I've been trying to conceive. About 2 and a half weeks ago I had unprotected sex and he ejac inside me. About 4 days ago I went pee and had a light pink discharged which lasted all day. I missed my period by 5 days and Today I just started bleeding it's sort of light but I'm having terrible cramps. I'm not sure if it's ib or my period?

Hello, I have just recently joined this page because I need some advice as I'm very confused.

Basically I have recently came on my 'period' and it was very heavy and bright red/pinkish like a fresh cut. This is very unusual for me as my periods are very light and a dark red/brownish colour. I have Google other websites as to why my period is so red and have got many different answers. I have also had cramps which have been on and off. I normally get cramps/pains when I am on my period. Also, my breasts have been really sore and sensitive to touch. Mostly around the edges and the nipple area.

If anyone has an information or advice to help me, I would be really grateful. Thank you :)

Okay well my period always come on the 20th of every month , this June it didn't come along Now July 1st come and I start bleeding , had cramps back pain , tired & now todays the 3rd of July and wen I check at like 5am its done , like wen i pee its yellow no blood ( sorry for tmi ) but thats not normal too me cause my girly thing last 4 days top , My boyfriend and I are sexually active and throughout June we have had intercourse , just need to know what's goin on

Hi ladies in desperate need of some advice. OK so I've was feeling so strange in the last 2 weeks I had sore muscles in my stomach for like 2 1/2 days(and I don't work out) and threw up once trying to eat a burrito that I used to love and later that night I went to chipotle to grab food but as soon as I walked in I started getting very nausea and went thru the line with my boyfriend and had to rush out to throw up on the sidewalk. I've started wanting chocolate milk everytime I go to the store when I didn't even use to drink chocolate milk now I have 1 bottle at least once a day. I would have lower back pain and even my boobs were so sensitive I was always tried and sleeping a whole lot more. so 12/4 I started to have a little spotting only when I wipe after using the bathroom that lasted up until Sunday morning when I noticed it started to pick up but still fairly light red in color and now today I'm noticing it's getting to become a bright red with a few blood clots but still not heavy enough for me to use a tampon just a pad. I don't know if this is some weird result of me just getting off my implanon 11/19 or if I could be pregnant. Please someone help and I am ttc so I don't know if this is good or bad.

Hello all,

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now.

This month my period was only 1 day late. I got light brown spotting the first day,but now its been 2 days and I got dark red blood.

Did anybody ever experience that before?
Can I be pregnant or is that just my period ?:cry::cry:

Hey you guys I had my last period oct 29 I didn't get a period for November I am 9 days late , then today December 5 , I started bleeding it was bright red then it stopped and went a light pink no cramps but do feel like I have to throw up and I have a headaches , my breast have been hurting on the sides like near my armpits , but I'm am so confused someone help pls .:blush::cry::nope:

Yes it can belike normal period and i tell you from EXPERIENCE... TWICE (i didnt have my second :/) anyway, I bled HEAVY and BRIGHT to the point i was so sure it ws period that i didnt test. It even lasted as long as my normal period (7 days). I didnt realize i was pregnant until the NEXT month.

Hello ladies. I was just wondering about your thoughts on implantation bleeding. This morning when I wiped I saw bright pink. Of course I started to get sad because I really thought this was my month. As I went through the day the pink spotting became a redish brownish flow. But not like my normal period. I am 10 dpo and got a really faint line on frer. When I got home from work I tested again and got another faint line on a Walmart brand.. I'm soo confused! The bleeding is still like a flow but not heavy like normal! Help!!!
Ely, when did your IB bleeding start? Mine was 8 days before AF was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->