Can implantation occur at 5dpo?

brookettc3

Mommy of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hi everyone so if you look at mu chart I had a significant dip in temp this morning but my question is can it happen at 5dpo? thanks

Ive had exactly the same happen to me at 5 dpo and was wondering the same!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a132c

Hi ladies! I had a dip at 5dpo and cramping all day so I thought it was implanting. I'm 15dpo now and got my BFP at 13dpo. So it can happen!!! Good luck!! Fingers crossed!

yes it can. most of my charts with a bfp I implant around 4-5 dpo.
Good luck :)

Hi everyone so if you look at mu chart I had a significant dip in temp this morning but my question is can it happen at 5dpo? thanks

Hi hun, I got the same on my chart this morning and was wondering the same thing. It's great to see such positive responses. FC it's a good thing for all of us experiencing the same early dip in our charts!
x

I didn't temp or anything but I had implantation bleeding at 5dpo and my BFP at 8dpo !

I had one stop in the morning, then after sex I had a tinge to the erm well you know what :blush: and then later on I had a blob of like brown/grey snot like cm ... sorry if tmi.

Good luck ladies xx

Oh wow so nice to hear so much positivity about this I thought people were gonna say no way. Thank you all so much. If you look
At my chart now my temps shot way up! :)

Well ladies implantation does and can occur at 5DPO I decided to test today and.... :bfp: :)

Well ladies implantation does and can occur at 5DPO I decided to test today and.... :bfp: :)

That is awesome for you!! Congrats!! You have given me hope! I am 4 dpo and had a dip this morning. I've felt bummed all day!!

congrats hun :)

I had a dip yesterday (5dpo) take a look, and tell me what you think ;)

Congratulations! :hugs:

I also had a dip at 5dpo, then got a faint +HPT at 7dpo, then a dark one at 9dpo! We must be due around the same time in April, because I am only 10dpo today!

All the best in your pregnancy hun x

Congratulations! :)

Im at 5dpo and just noticed a very tiny "Needle pin sized" red dot mixed in twice with some clearish cm when I wiped! Ive never had Implantation spotting before! I dont know if this is what is or not?

wow girls congratulations brookettc

im 7dpo and am going to buy a test on the way home,

i have had cramping, waves of nausea, crying all the times, waking through the night even though im dead tired, feel less nauseas after i eat and had a head ache for almost a week now????? should i test or is it all in my head

Congrats!!!

What kind of test did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"