Can implantation occur at 5dpo?

Congratulations! I am so hoping this happens to me! any chance you could post your chart?

Huge Congrats!!

Thank you yes it's on my sig it says pregnancy BBT chart hope it helps

Awww that's so great Brooke congrats!

Thank you Kimbre :) we are just waiting on your BFP now

lol well we will be waiting forever. im sure.

Keep thinking like that! I didnt think I waas going to get pregnant either of the months I did

lol. i dont even temp anymore. whats the point? it just upsets me and lets me down every single time. i just use opks. and this cycle we tried pre seed with the soft cups...and my ex-best friend, who ditched me when i had my DD because she needs a bff that goes out every single night and gets wasted... just announced she's freaking preggo... and she goes from guy to guy... so i dont even think shes with the dad.

im just very annoyed and not thinking it'll ever happen for us.

but i am SO happy for you girl. thats so great that you got your BFP after your m/c.=)))

Yeah temping gets rough for sure. Well I am sure it will happen soon and you will get your forever baby. :) Ugh dont you hate that one of my friends found out the same day as me with my last (MC) that we were pregnant and she got an abortion at 9 weeks. Made me so mad I stopped talking to her. Now my BFF is pregnant 8 weeks and in the ER due to severe abdominal pain I am so worried! She lives in Montana right now so there isnt anything I can even do.

oh no! i hope that everything is okay with her. thats so scary... i went to the ER when i was preggo for DD becuase i had light spotting. i thought for SURE i was going to m/c.

FX that things are okay for her.

Thank you :)

her mom just told me she is bleeding a lot now... :( I feel so bad for her.... I went to the E R for each of my LO's due to severe abdominal pain felt like contractions my whole stomach full on looked like i was having contractions...

Yes it can. I got a positive pregnancy test in January at 8dpo and super faints at 7dpo so my baby had to have implanted no later than 5dpo!

What do you girls think of my chart? It says we did the BD at the right time. So FX! But I don't see a significant dip that would suggest implantation? But my temps are staying above the coverline. This is my first time charting so I have nothing to compare it to.

Welll shoot! Must have done it wrong. I can't figure out how to get my chart to show for you guys. ???

Brookettc3:
i was SOOOO excited when i read your post yesterdayand saw your:bfp: . I have been charting for 3 cycles now but never made a ff account. just used an app on my fone. But when i came across your thread I went straight home to create an account so that i could post it. I think our charts look almost the samea except my dip was a day before yours... please take a look and see what you think...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Well ladies implantation does and can occur at 5DPO I decided to test today and.... :bfp: :)

This is a really old post so I hope you get it. I got a lot of creamy CM yesterday..globs of it in the afternoon (5dpo) and the tiniest tinged with brown.
I'm curious if yours was redish or brownish? It seems lot of woman, its red.

I never would have thought 1.5 years after making this post I would be in the same position 5dpo and had a temp dip! Hopefully it means the same thing it meant last time! Fingers crossed!

I never would have thought 1.5 years after making this post I would be in the same position 5dpo and had a temp dip! Hopefully it means the same thing it meant last time! Fingers crossed!

How much of a dip did you have? I have not charted very long, but I might have had a dip yesterday at 5dpo as well. I thought it was strange because I just started progesterone suppositories the night before and I thought it would raise my temp. Well, today my temp is back up to my normal post o temp. I have never had a dip before so I am not sure what to make of it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37a459/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"