Can implantation occur at 5dpo?

I went down .4 degrees then the next day (today) up .8 you can click on my ticker and see my chart :)

Hi, i am new and was really confused because initially fertility friend stated that my ovulation is on CD10 and my implantation dip would then be 5 DPO. If this was the case, my chances look really high!

However they shifted my ovulation today to CD14 and it seems the chances are so low now. :dohh:

this is my chart now

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42a2e5

It looks to be because of your cm and opk. They were both negative around cd10

Hi Mrs A, thank you for your reply. In this case i input it wrongly... i always thought it meant there is CM but it looks dry :p

Hi ladies! Please look at my chart. I took soy this month cd 5-9 and FF moved my O 4 days earlier (cd16) than last month (cd20). I had a dip at 5 dpo today and it went below coverline. Do you think this is correct? Am I still in the game?

Hi ladies! Please look at my chart. I took soy this month cd 5-9 and FF moved my O 4 days earlier (cd16) than last month (cd20). I had a dip at 5 dpo today and it went below coverline. Do you think this is correct? Am I still in the game?

It's far too early to tell. Your next few temps will tell you. Xx

hello im new to charting could someone look at my chart please and is my 5dpo dip what everyone means?
congratulations to all those that got there bfp :happydance:

I don't chart nor temp I guess because the last two times I got preggo it was withtin the first month trying. No take home babies yet though :(

I feel af symps but during times like this who the heck knows what is af or preggo symptoms.

I had af Mar 11-15th and we bd on the 15th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 23rd around 11pmish which carried into 24th lol ans on the 25th (ovulation day)

Do you guys think I covered enough bases? Haha...

I tested ar 6dpo and :bfn: so hoping that I tested too early maybe??

Going :wacko:

Well I just thought Id share. I had ov on the 8th-9th and had unprotected on the 8th of april. On the evening of 12th I began having mild cramps that went away after a while and on 13th I woke up and the first thing I did was cried and was a bit moody all day BUT i thought I was just being this way cause my period that should start on Sun. or Mon. Today I have been a bit the same but I thought WTH I'll test (I knew if I was pregnant it would take way longer but I thought y not). Anyways its BFI (inconclusive) Never had that before, so idk hmm well if I do end up being pregnant I'll be just as happy, you can't be sad when you create a life and in a happy relationship :) Although it would be a challenge for a full time student with no job :(

Well I just thought Id share. I had ov on the 8th-9th and had unprotected on the 8th of april. On the evening of 12th I began having mild cramps that went away after a while and on 13th I woke up and the first thing I did was cried and was a bit moody all day BUT i thought I was just being this way cause my period that should start on Sun. or Mon. Today I have been a bit the same but I thought WTH I'll test (I knew if I was pregnant it would take way longer but I thought y not). Anyways its BFI (inconclusive) Never had that before, so idk hmm well if I do end up being pregnant I'll be just as happy, you can't be sad when you create a life and in a happy relationship :) Although it would be a challenge for a full time student with no job :(

Its a BFP

I have a triphasic chart this month. I also had my shift for implantation on day 5. I am trying not to get too excited but thank you for this thread!! It gives me hope! I am 8dpo. I want to wait until at least 13dpo to test so I can know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->