Can pregnancy occur in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicebrowser

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I know that you probably received many questions similar to this but I am really freaked out and I would like to know an opinion of an expert.
Me and my girlfriend had PROTECTED sex on the night from 17th to 18th of September (this month). I have always wore a condom and I am close to 100% positive that it didn't break or slip (I was checking it from time to time). I didn't ejaculate inside her. I withdrew my penis before ejaculating.
Nevertheless, before the intercourse, I am afraid that during the prelude the tip of my penis might have slightly touched her clit area.
She is now complaining of food aversions and moments of dizziness. Her period is also a few days late.
What are the chances that the condom might have had pores or that the precum from my penis might have caused pregnancy touching the OUTSIDE of her vagina?
Thank you in advance!

She's not pregnant. and she's probably overreacting about the food aversions. that was only 10 days ago so even if she was pregnant, she wouldn't have food aversions and dizziness already. She's probably just overreacting. You need to tell her to take a pregnancy test it's the only way you're going to find out

We are not pregnancy tests contrary to popular belief. You cannot get symptoms 10 days after having sex, and its just about impossivle for her to be pregnant when your penis was never inside her. By the way, tgis is the wrong place for this kind of a post. Visit 2ww. Good luck.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->