Can someone look at this?

sticky dust to all of you...I will be stalking all of you as well...now I am peeing on everything and all of my ICs are coming up faint positive...

I do have one question...do I call my midwife or my FS? Does anyone know when they will check blood work for HCG levels? Or how long results take? I have no idea what I am doing...with my first they wouldn't even see me until I was 8 weeks...do they still make you wait, or since I am seeing a FS will they try and look at everything sooner?

FX'd for everyone here...I will be checking all of your posts! Baby dust! Baby dust! Baby dust!

Call your FS first and he/she will instruct you as to what to do and when.

Ugh...so my boobs completely stopped hurting and my FRER with FMU was fainter than last nights. I guess I should be bracing myself for a chemical. And This is why I should have never tested early. My own fault. I did have about 15 minutes of sone bad cramping last night so maybe that was where it all went down the drain. Man. What a bummer! Thanks for all of the nice responses!

Ugh...so my boobs completely stopped hurting and my FRER with FMU was fainter than last nights. I guess I should be bracing myself for a chemical. And This is why I should have never tested early. My own fault. I did have about 15 minutes of sone bad cramping last night so maybe that was where it all went down the drain. Man. What a bummer! Thanks for all of the nice responses!

The amount of dye can vary from test to test, so please don't think the worst until you speak to your RE. :hugs:

this are my morning tests...I am going to see what the IC says in the afternoon...I remember with my first I got a positive in the afternoon as well....who knows...good times I say...LOL

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/Picture1-45.png

I really don't think it's time to worry, just yet.

Thanks so much. Not much I can do no matter what I do.

arlosmama, don't throw in the towel yet. :hugs: fmu isn't the best for a lot of women, hold off drinking and try again later this evening.

Congratulations on the positive. I am sorry that you are worrying with the lighter test but don't loose hope. I have heard that SMU is best for some and for others afternoon pee.
Fingers crossed your LO burrows in deep and gives you a brighter BFP when you test next.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->