Can someone look at this?

this are my morning tests...I am going to see what the IC says in the afternoon...I remember with my first I got a positive in the afternoon as well....who knows...good times I say...LOL

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/Picture1-45.png

Please don't worry yet. For whatever reason, my morning tests were my WEAKEAST lines. I always got my darker lines around 10-11am. I did the same thing as you and panicked because I was lighter at 11 dpo than I was at 9 dpo. I tested again at 12 dpo and got a nice dark line. Please don't worry yet!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies. I am armed with a few more tests ad has called my FS and midwife so it is in natures hands. But boy what a smack to the face. Lol. I am having a lot of activity and twinges in my uterus and my breast tenderness has returned but not nearly as bad as it was. This stuff will make me bananas. I will keep you posted with my next POAS adventure! Thanks again so much. You all are the best!

Ugh...so my boobs completely stopped hurting and my FRER with FMU was fainter than last nights. I guess I should be bracing myself for a chemical. And This is why I should have never tested early. My own fault. I did have about 15 minutes of sone bad cramping last night so maybe that was where it all went down the drain. Man. What a bummer! Thanks for all of the nice responses!

I dont think you should go by the strength of the line....lots of people on here talk about urine later on in the day being stronger....see what tonights is like. Im praying this is a sticky bean [-o<[-o<[-o<

You all are right. I took another test at 9:45 and it was still faint (light like thei morning's test)...but I have to think that it had been about 16 hours since my last test and it takes at leasy 24-72 hours for HCG to start doubling...I am also having a lot of cramping and peeing a lot so maybe it is just too early for a high level. I keep thinking if I wouldn't have tested yesterday that today I would being go ing crazy over a faint BFP...so all I can do is wait and test on Thursday and see where I am at...oy vey...these next two days are going to be long...I do have a lot on my plate so maybe it will go by a little quicker...sigh...is it Thursday yet???

I think you should come on over to the first trimester and stop bothering all these people with all your positive tests! Where will it end? 12, 25? 400? Don't worry, there are plenty of symptom spotters and anxious posters over in the next forum too!

I think you should come on over to the first trimester and stop bothering all these people with all your positive tests! Where will it end? 12, 25? 400? Don't worry, there are plenty of symptom spotters and anxious posters over in the next forum too!

Sorry...I will take a break...

Sorry...I will take a break...

dont listen to the PP, she might not have meant it rudely but it seemed rude to me. we are here to support everyone, just because you have a bfp you dont have to leave us :hugs:

this are my morning tests...I am going to see what the IC says in the afternoon...I remember with my first I got a positive in the afternoon as well....who knows...good times I say...LOL

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/Picture1-45.png

I'm pretty sure it is postitive! Good luck!:thumbup:

:saywhat:

We are here to support our friends until they feel comfortable leaving for first tri!

And, I fully expect for them to keep us posted on their progress.:thumbup:

If that was an invite to first tri, it was awful. :growlmad:

I'm sorry, I thought I was being funny and encouraging because I really think the symptoms and tests are all really positive. It is ok to be unsure (and obviously people have all kinds of doubts all the way through their pregnancies) but even one positive test should actually be pretty convincing. There is no real reason to test again unless you get your period and then, unfortunately, it seems like the hormones might still register a positive at least for a few days.

I thought it was kind of funny. :shrug:

How about all you hormonal women take it easy.....:haha:

Put the damn clubs away! :rofl:

Arlo....You are welcomed here anytime and we are very excited for you! :hug:

Read it again, ladies.....It's kind of funny, no? :haha::rofl:

It's totally funny! And, Eleonora, I completely read your post the way you intended. I thought it was very encouraging - in a cute/funny/teasing way.

If I was Arlosmom, Eleonora's post would have alleviated some of my worry and I think that's how it was intended.

Yes, lots do it - - meaning continue to pee on sticks! But that doesn't mean it is rational It is expensive too. I also got started testing way too early because I saw so many people getting BFPs at like 8 or 9 DPO. Not a good habit! I didn't get a + until 4 days after AF was due. Then there are people who continue testing way into their pregnancies for reassurance and at a certain point the hormones naturally shift and stop giving + results. Who knew!

I thought it was kind of funny. :shrug:

How about all you hormonal women take it easy.....:haha:

Put the damn clubs away! :rofl:

Arlo....You are welcomed here anytime and we are very excited for you! :hug:

she is worrying that her test is getting lighter and she might be having a chemical, so it read wrong to me, but glad a few of you found it funny!

It's fine...I guess I did read it wrong but only because I am so desperately worried about my tests getting lighter. No matter....talke to my FS and I will have my levels checked Friday morning and have my resultsnthat afternoon. So I am staying away from the sticks for right now. Thanks for all your encouragement ladies. It is much appreciated. Sticky dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->