Can someone look at this?

I am thinking of you and hoping everything turns out. Nothing wrong with testing more than once. I wish I had the confidence that testing once and happily skipping off to the first tri meant it would stick. But after 2 miscarriage that person is no longer here and she has been replaced with an insecure person, madly hoping for a miracle and will keep testing for as long as I like until I feel comfortable and happy to stop.
So test away we all have our own reasons for testing.
Sending you big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I do get that the other post was made in jest, just came across a little harsh as well as the follow ups not understanding the need to test.

OK ladies...here is my update...the nurse just called this morning and at 3weeks 6 days pregnant I have a Beta HCG of 282. She said these are good levels for someone who is as early as I am...soooo...I have ZERO idea of what any of this means and we will repeat next Tuesday, but I think I remember when i made the appointment the nurse said at that stage she would have liked to see levels of 50-100...so I am feeling optimistic...so I guess I can sigh a breath of relief (for now LOL)...I just don't remember having this much worry with my last one...thanks for all of your support and help...I really appreciate it!

thanks so much dachshund...I think I can breathe now...I know I was worrying...I had a dream that I MC'd last night with 4 baby mice and then I Had a dream that i went to my boss' for a meeting and he had 4 sets of twins...so my mind needs to take a rest! LOL...my husband thinks I am crazy...he's right though...looking forward to watching this October list grow...I want to stay in this section though...I love it here! Best ladies eva!!

nice one arlosmama test away my love if that makes you feel better. :hugs:x

OK ladies...here is my update...the nurse just called this morning and at 3weeks 6 days pregnant I have a Beta HCG of 282. She said these are good levels for someone who is as early as I am...soooo...I have ZERO idea of what any of this means and we will repeat next Tuesday, but I think I remember when i made the appointment the nurse said at that stage she would have liked to see levels of 50-100...so I am feeling optimistic...so I guess I can sigh a breath of relief (for now LOL)...I just don't remember having this much worry with my last one...thanks for all of your support and help...I really appreciate it!

Those numbers sound excellent to me. With DD1 I tested at exactly 4 weeks and had a level of 77 and with DD2 a couple days after 4 weeks and low 100s. So to me those numbers are REALLY good. Congratulations. So happy for you.:flower:

Those numbers sound excellent to me. With DD1 I tested at exactly 4 weeks and had a level of 77 and with DD2 a couple days after 4 weeks and low 100s. So to me those numbers are REALLY good. Congratulations. So happy for you.:flower:

Thanks all...it really is a sigh of relief...Mammatotwo...I shouldn't be concerned about multiples...should I? I researched the numbers and the scale is so broad...I would think with multiples it would be way higher...

I now have 4 weeks until my u/s...but I find that having another little one makes time go by a bit quicker...

thanks again all of you beautiful women!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks all...it really is a sigh of relief...Mammatotwo...I shouldn't be concerned about multiples...should I? I researched the numbers and the scale is so broad...I would think with multiples it would be way higher...

I now have 4 weeks until my u/s...but I find that having another little one makes time go by a bit quicker...

thanks again all of you beautiful women!

I think yours sounds perfect. Not sure about multiples some ladies have been super high with a singleton and others really low with twins:shrug::shrug:. Good luck with your scan, 4 weeks sounds so long away, glad you have your Lo to keep you busy.

ohhh just wanted 2 wish u all the best and fingers crossed 4u, :thumbup: thats a positive test overandout

It looks like you are PREGNANT.... now it is true that you cannot get a false positive however a chemical pregnancy is possible... rare but possible... so the best bet is too call the doc and get in soon..... CONGRATULATIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->