Can someone private message me with some advice please

I agree with the others, the 30th is the most likely. Good luck with everything, enjoy your pregnancy and your baby!!

id say there's a very small chance it happened on the 24th but it's much more likely it was on the 30th, don't worry what anyone thinks. the forum is for support not judging anyone. good luck you get the results you want from the DNA testing. must be a tough situation to be in.

I reckon 24th is way to early. 30th sounds bang on.

Is that the answer you hoped for? If not, :hugs:

Yeah 30th is what i hope for hun .. was all a huge mistake and mess with it all :cry: i wish i could turn back time and i wouldnt have this problem but i shouldnt get my hopes up cause if it isnt the 30th one by the slightest chance ill be gutted.. spesh cause me and the my ex from 30th are really close and thinking about getting back we was together just over a year aswell (not long to some people but my longest) xx

Hun we all fuck up. That's what makes us better people. As long as you learn from mistakes then theyre not mistakes. Best of luck to you. Maybe it would be best for everyone if you just "forgot" the 24th ever happened. That's what I would do anyhow. xxx

Just that the Dna being done.. if it comes back to be the '24th' then hes wanting contact which i would never say he couldnt im not like that but he will take me to court if it comes back to be his and i move on and that. But hopefully it will be how everyone thinks and i want it to be so its all happy and can start fresh and proper :)!
xx

Hey hunny :hugs: for you... no body here is going to judge you sweetie, plenty have been in the same boat... im definately saying 30th because of the face that was around time of ovulation and also your having a little boy... apparently (dont quote me on this but im sure this is right) boy sperm only have a life span of aproximately 24 hour whereas girl sperm have a life span of up to 5 days... so if you had conceived a girl it maybe would be much harder to tell but i dont think the boy sperm have any chance of living 6/7 days, i would go as far as to say its pretty much imposible.. and your dates would be right if you ov'd around the 30th/31st for it being the 30th guy :) hope this helps a little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou :)
just wanting it all to work out now and forget what happened before and for me and my ex to sort things and have our little boy with us both and as iv told him its more likly to be his he gets more excited everyday but i hate being in this position cause i cant say for definate :cry: i wish i could and it wouldnt be in my head all the time about the other guy :dohh: ill never make the mistake again ! xx

Just wanted to say that I agree with everyone else. It will almost definitely be 30th as it is sooooo unlikely to get preg just after your period as you have no fertile cervical mucas and your body at that stage amongst other things.

Don't feel that anyone will judge you hun. My cousin was in the same boat as you some years back and it has all worked out for the best. xxx

I am going to say 30th. If your last period was the 19th, I doubt it could be the 24th, which is only 5days from the start of your period, very unlikely. However the 30th sounds about right as that would be 11days from your period which would be about right on a 25 day cycle.
Good Luck babe, and really there is no point worrying now, as you can't do anything. just wait till bubs arrive and get the testing then.

I agree with the 30th too, the 24th is far to early. you can get testing done while you're pregnant, I'm not recommending it as its not really 100% safe. However....a friend of mine had it done a while back and everything was OK. (I think she had it at 30 weeks, she said it involved a rather large needle :sick: if that makes a difference to you)

As people have said on here, we're not here to judge, we're here to help. I'm new to this, so still figuring it all out myself, but I've got a pair of ears (or eyes, lol) willing to listen and help. I know we've all made mistakes in our time, no-ones perfect, but the tip is, don't regret anything, just learn from it and move on.

:hug:

Either way I hope you get the answer you're looking for.

If u need to talk, I'm happy to help.

Sarah xXx

I would do the test before but it costs a bomb aswell and i know its not 100% safe so i dont want to take even littest chance cause if anything happened i would forever blame my self for doing the test.. but it would put my mind at ease too .. but i think its 30th's baby anyway and good thing about it all is me and my ex have got back together as we are really close and everything just now got to hope its his if not hell still stick by me he said but ill be gutted as the other guy i cant stand after what he did to me and everything :growlmad: but if its his it is i cant change it really can i .. but fingers crossed but i agree it was too early on the 24th.. so its looking like its going the right way for me just got to hope and pray now

xx

I would do the test before but it costs a bomb aswell and i know its not 100% safe so i dont want to take even littest chance cause if anything happened i would forever blame my self for doing the test.. but it would put my mind at ease too .. but i think its 30th's baby anyway and good thing about it all is me and my ex have got back together as we are really close and everything just now got to hope its his if not hell still stick by me he said but ill be gutted as the other guy i cant stand after what he did to me and everything :growlmad: but if its his it is i cant change it really can i .. but fingers crossed but i agree it was too early on the 24th.. so its looking like its going the right way for me just got to hope and pray now

xx

I think once the baby's born you wont care thats its the other guys (IF it is of course) you'll just love it to be and be happy.

Congrats on getting back together with your ex, hope you're really happy and it works out for you both and bump.

I know what you mean about the test, if it were me in your situation, I dont think I could, for fear of anything happening. I know how hard it is to wait for things tho, I'm THE most impatient person ever!! lol.

praying and fingers crossed for you girl xXx

:hug:

Yeah id have it just to put my mind at rest but its too risky and no point splashing out on that when i need to be getting baby stuff ready and everything.. ill just be happy babys healthy and in the world tbh when he arrives but i will stil be hoping that it is my OHs cause itll just make it all right.. everyone told me aswel i wont be able to tell by hair and eyes when hes born but i know i will cause with both guys they are different 1 has dark hair and dark eyes other has blonde hair and blue eyes.. and no one in my family has brown eyes we all have blue/green .. but i duno im not going by that tbh but if baby has blonde hair itll be strange cause my OH does and none my family do lol

Thanks im glad were back together we shunt of every split up and then id know baby was his xx

Yeah he just said he dont want to be in there when i give birth cause i think hes abit faint and that lol but he said hed go hospital and wait in waiting room until i have baby which i dont mind aslong as hes there .. but my mums coming in with me when i give birth as shell be alot ore supportive .. he wouldnt know what to expect or do to help me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->