Can someone recommend a child friendly surface cleaner?

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
My LO is now eating at the table so just conscience of what cleaning products Im using now, any recommendations?

Hi Georgey

I just use a mix of water & vinegar, works fine.

Bicarb and lemon juice helps with any stubborn marks, started using that on my cooker top and in the sink

I put 10 drops of lavender in a spray bottle and fill up with water. Its actually thought to be more effctive at germ killing than shop bought sprays. Smells wonderful too :)

I use Milton spray or wipes when I'm out - it's in the baby aisle normally - you leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse if you're eating off it.

I just use Dettol surface cleanser. It says on it that it's suitable for high chairs.

Thats it Detoll! I couldnt think of the name so going to use this thanks, thanks all for the other au naturel tips as well!

I use Milton too.

Flubdub, that insect crawling on your post freaked me out, I thought an insect was crawling on my screen !

I use a homemade spray with a teaspoon of soda crystals, a teaspoon of washing up liquid, cider vinegar (from experimenting found it cleans better than any other type of vinegar) and a few drops of essential oils (making sure they are essential oils not toxic to babies and young kids) in 400ml of water, just a tiny spray of this cleans loads of surfaces and doesn't leave a single streak, I then buff up with kitchen roll. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->