Can we please test this out? Early Gender Prediction UPDATE P.6!!!

Ok girls, its not L or R of picture, you have to know which direction the cervix is on the pic! I had my scan and mine is on the L so according to this its a girl. Try to get a pic that is zoomed out so we can see the cervix. Ill try to post a pic in a few.

How would i know what side it attached to ? Im a lil confused too

It will show as a bright white echo around the sac. "We can see what is called "decidual reaction" on a 2D B&W scan - since the denser the tissue or matter, the brighter white the are will be". And you have to know the cervical position to be able to discern R from L

Here is my pic, labeled. Try to use is as a template...it really works best when you can see the whole uterus/cervix
GL

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 357
Here is my pic, labeled. Try to use is as a template...it really works best when you can see the whole uterus/cervix
GL

Your picture helped me understand mine is on the left as well!

ok so I just looked at my scans with my last pregnancies all three were boys and two of them implanted on the left :-/

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387919_10150481940074654_513719653_8452846_882036903_n.jpg

I'm so confused. What would I be?

According to mine it would be a boy, wont find out for 10 more weeks though!

I think mine is girl...I had a regular ultrasound and the placenta is to the right of the cervix, which reversed means girl? Or boy? I'm confused...:dohh:

Hiya, afraid I have no scan picture but can anyone help me with if I say left or right depending on how I describe the scan?

I get confused as to wether we say it was left or right on the screen with me standing in front of the machine or from behind, bit like when we say my left or your left..........

So with me standing in front of the screen, bubs was more positioned to the right hand side of the screen, alot more right, so unless the placenta stretches right over to grow well away from bubs then Im presuming the scan showed it on the right. It was done abdominally so that reverses it so it is left - girl??
She had the picture of baby and said lets check the rest of you and scanned over to MY right of uterus, on the screen this showed baby was on the right and she was looking over the left of my womb.

Pleeeeeeeease let this baby be on the left for girl lol,and for it to be 97% likely girl! It was done at 6 weeks. Will ask at 12 weeks but know its most reliable when scanned between 6 and 7 weeks

Ok Ladies, I specifically asked at my 6wk 3day ultrasound which side the "baby" implanted. I was told the baby implanted on the right side of my uterus now that being said here is a picture of my ultrasound. I would like it if someone could take a look and tell me what you think???

Attachments

• UltraSound.jpg
    UltraSound.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 53
im super confused.. i cant figure out where mine is at.. heres my pic.. baby on the right

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 67
im super confused.. i cant figure out where mine is at.. heres my pic.. baby on the right

Was your ultra sound a regular ultra sound machine or was it up on a tv screen separate from the machine. If it was separate you are predicted a girl, if not you are predicted a boy.

Ok Ladies, I specifically asked at my 6wk 3day ultrasound which side the "baby" implanted. I was told the baby implanted on the right side of my uterus now that being said here is a picture of my ultrasound. I would like it if someone could take a look and tell me what you think???

If it was a tansvaginal u/s boy, abdominal u/s girl!

Oh my gosh, I am so dumb. for some reason I thought tv meant if it was on a tv screen. At my ultra sound place they have a nice plasma t.v mounted on the wall. At my first place I went they had a little screen that was part of the ultra sound machine. Sorry to confuse anyone. I am glad you set me straight before my appointment in 3 weeks. Pregnancy brain!!!

Oh my gosh, I am so dumb. for some reason I thought tv meant if it was on a tv screen. At my ultra sound place they have a nice plasma t.v mounted on the wall. At my first place I went they had a little screen that was part of the ultra sound machine. Sorry to confuse anyone. I am glad you set me straight before my appointment in 3 weeks. Pregnancy brain!!!

Bahaha! Too funny, yeah that pregnancy brain will do it. How far along will you be at your scan?

I will be almost 8 weeks. This will be a fun test. So far all the gender tests have said it's a girl, so we shall see if this confirms!!! I wonder if you can feel where it implanted because I have had lots of feeling on my left side with backaches on the left and pinches on the left side in the front. I really haven't felt anything going on on my right side though. Hmmmm..... I hope it's on the left!!!

I think it can implant on the R or L, its more about where the DR of the placenta is located in the sac, relative to R and L of uterus. GL at the scan, make sure you post a pic!

any ideas on mine?

p.s. They said that the attached thing was the yolk sac. Does it look like one?? taken at 7+1 TV scan

Attachments

• 417625_10151223064220151_729175150_23218794_1193639465_n.jpg
    417625_10151223064220151_729175150_23218794_1193639465_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78