• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can we please test this out? Early Gender Prediction UPDATE P.6!!!

i do not understand why noone who understands this ha explained this in simple terms in steps. i would if i understood it but it is all confusing....and jumbled up. make it simple people....say it like this

T.V scan = chorionic villi L placenta right = boy ? girl? or visa versa
T.A scan = chironic villi R placenta left = boy? girl ? or visa versa

please don't confuse the mirror image thing. only help us what to look out for in the picture we get. and what about when one or both thisng villa and placenta are more central? which takes precedance over the other? i.e. what should we go by then?

when the person is canning me via abdominal on the screen monitor is it the mirror image? and transvaginal is it the opposite....

come on.....i may get a scan at 7 weeks....i need to know and be clear about it NOW...lol...thansk girls...but there should be simpler way of explaining this...and can somone mark the villa in one of the pictures...

Twin boys, one right placenta and one left! Totally thought Id be having one of each but nope!

On one hand, it gives me hope :) I'd like one of each or two girls. But on the other hand, are you talking about their placental location now, at 26 weeks? Cause this theory is only for 6-8 weeks.

can anyone work this out for me please, im not sure how this all thing works, my scan was transvaginal and on one of the photos its marked right ovary trans?

Attachments

• 1336573478599.jpg
    1336573478599.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1336573480870.jpg
    1336573480870.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1336573498988.jpg
    1336573498988.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
forgot to say the scan was taken at 7 weeks 4 days xx

I'm not sure Enep, I'm just as confused! :rofl:

With the left and right hand side, does it mean my left/right? xx

hmm I go for another scan on the 1st of June I will ask and hopefully they will give me a pic!

i have read it from the beggining and done a research via internet and i still dont have a clue! :rofl:

Here is my scan from 7 weeks. Done as a normal ultrasound. I think you can see the cervix on the left, and the baby is clearly on the right - so I think this means it's a girl?

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
Just found this thread, here is my pic at 8 weeks. It was done abdominally and I was told the circly bit to the left was the yolk sack, any ideas at all?
xx

https://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg508/wellybob1/photo1.jpg

This is confusing. Here is mine at 7w5d. The circle at the bottom is the yolk sac. This is a transvaginal u/s so I guess this means girl since the sac is on the left side of the baby? Not sure where my cervix is though.......

Attachments

• IMG00451-20120504-1320.jpg
    IMG00451-20120504-1320.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
Just found this thread, here is my pic at 8 weeks. It was done abdominally and I was told the circly bit to the left was the yolk sack, any ideas at all?
xx

I would say boy if it was an abdominal scan

xx

can anyone work this out for me please, im not sure how this all thing works, my scan was transvaginal and on one of the photos its marked right ovary trans?

Hard to tell but I think boy with yours if it was tv

You're welcome. From my scans I should be having a girl... I hope my lucky stars I am I really really really want a girl :)

Can anyone tell me what they think I am having. Ultrasound was transvaginal done at 7w6d

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
Any guesses. The more I read this thread, the more confused I get. Ha!

Attachments

• 6w3dscan.jpg
    6w3dscan.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
awww man I really wanted to try this but at my 9 week appt, they only let me video from my phone and I can't tell anything, I barely see anything...and i have my ultrasound today, but it would be too late :( I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"