Can we please test this out? Early Gender Prediction UPDATE P.6!!!

Hi ladies,

This is really confusing me :wacko: ha! Here is my tv scan pic at 6wks.....any idea at all on mine??

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    27 KB · Views: 23
I don't understand this at all lol

If you look on page 3 you can see daydreaming22's scan. The white are AROUND the baby is the placenta. Since the scan is not zoomed in you can see it implanted on the left of the uterus which for her would mean girl if its on the right it would mean boy. Mine is on the left as well but many have seen my recent ultrasound and according to the skull and nub theory they say boy. Try finding a scan that is not zoomed in at around 6 weeks or so that way you can see the placenta a little more clearly.

Ok Ladies, I specifically asked at my 6wk 3day ultrasound which side the "baby" implanted. I was told the baby implanted on the right side of my uterus now that being said here is a picture of my ultrasound. I would like it if someone could take a look and tell me what you think???

If it was a tansvaginal u/s boy, abdominal u/s girl!

oh gosh.. hmm.. ive been waaaaanting a girl soooo bad...

I go to the Dr again on 2/7 and I believe he will do another ultrasound to chk for the HB, I'm going to ask him specifically what side the placenta is on........Will update when I have an answer

I go to the Dr again on 2/7 and I believe he will do another ultrasound to chk for the HB, I'm going to ask him specifically what side the placenta is on........Will update when I have an answer
The placenta is not formed yet, ask where the DR of the chronic vili is?

Ok, during the confusion with the Dr not being to find the baby at all and having me come back in an hour, worrying for an hour that my pregnancy had ended..... I forgot to ask him where the chorionic villi was forming :( but here is the abdominal scan photo. I know it is attached on the lower right side. Have you have a look and tell me what you think? The white glare you see at the top is from the flash on my camera so just disregard it.......Thank you!

Attachments

• USound.jpg
    USound.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 49
Anyone familiar with this want to have a go at it?

I had 12 week scan today and as I looked at screen placent
a was low down on the left, does that mean it is actually on right? Does this theory work at 12 weeks?

This was 9w 6d. Sorry its fuzzy and not great! It was abdominal

https://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/amberg125/baby.jpg

I had my scan yesterday and baby was lying on placenta which was on L as I looked at monitor. Does this mean placenta is actually on right hand side and therefore a boy? Does this theory work at 12 weeks?!

Here is my pic, labeled. Try to use is as a template...it really works best when you can see the whole uterus/cervix
GL

Mine was looked like this at my 6 week ultrasound but was abdominal....so does this mean boy? xx

Hey does anyone have a clue about mine I cannot figure it out!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

I have a ten week scan and a 13 week... 10 week was vaginal 13 week was up on a big tv screen!

Attachments

• 10w.jpg
    10w.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • baby13weeks.jpg
    baby13weeks.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 17
Posted first time from my mobile and didn't realise it had done it so tried again from a pc and have now seen I posted twice! Sorry!

After reading the bit about the cervix position I think my placents is on the L so that means girl. We'll have to wait and see!

Ok ladies, I asked the tech and she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. This is my transvaginal scan at 6 weeks 4 days.......any ideas?
BAGSBYSARAA20120220155241874.jpg

BAGSBYSARAA20120220155305588.jpg

UPDATE: I had my gender scan today and ITS A GIRL!!! The theory worked for me! To answer some of the questions, The u/s must be between 6-9 weeks before the placenta fully develops. After this time it can move so the test wont work. You also need to be able to locate your cervix on the u/s, I cant see it on many of the pics posted. GL ladies!

Looking through the thread, this theory was right for all 3 ladies who were able to see what side the DR was on! Pretty cool!

Hey Daydreaming!! Can you tell me what you think from this scan I had at 6 & half weeks? It was an internal scan. Thank you :D :D x

Attachments

• 6week.jpg
    6week.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel