Can we please test this out? Early Gender Prediction UPDATE P.6!!!

Hey ladies I'm confused on this but really interested! I had a transvaginal ultrasound done at 6wks 2days. When I hold the picture up in front of me with the wording correctly facing so i can read it. I see a g/s that has a point on the right side and its rounded on the left side with the yolk stuck on the left side of the sac. I tried to post a picture but I can't seem to figure out if i attached it.is this enough info to make an educated guess? I'd love to know what you think.. girl or boy?

also I have an appt next Monday at 8 wks for another us. What questions exactly do I have to ask? What side the baby's on... what side is my cervix on... and what side is the placenta attached to??? Do I have the questions correct? Thanks! I'm excited to test this theory!

Attachments

• IMG_20120320_211033-1.jpg
    IMG_20120320_211033-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 17
UPDATE: Well I found out today that we're having a boy!!

photo.jpg

I had the doctor pull my file this morning they had my ultrasound at 10 weeks placenta had implanted on the left (I made sure to ask the doctor if I was right) so that should have meant girl but he is ALL boy!

I had the doctor pull my file this morning they had my ultrasound at 10 weeks placenta had implanted on the left (I made sure to ask the doctor if I was right) so that should have meant girl but he is ALL boy!
Its only accurate from 6-8 weeks :/ after 9 weeks the placenta is formed and the location can be difference from where it was originally forming so a 10 weeks scan wouldnt work.

How do you attach a picture? I'm pretty sure mines on the left.... Ultrasound was done at 7 weeks t/v and was up on a flat screen in front of me. baby is on the right with white stuff around it sooo mirror image its on the left? Like if I hold the picture in front of me baby is on the right with white stuff around it but thats a mirror image.... right?

Is it safe to say that the placenta or chorionic villi location is opposite side of the baby? Im pretty confused on how to spot it...here is my T/V ultrasound picture from 9W 4D..i asked where the placenta was at and I was told that it wasn't quite formed yet... looks like the baby is sort of in the middle towards the right....i think? so that would mean that the chorionic villi is on the left making the baby a girl? Any guesses on mine?

https://i39.tinypic.com/30dcg12.jpg

Is it safe to say that the placenta or chorionic villi location is opposite side of the baby? Im pretty confused on how to spot it...here is my T/V ultrasound picture from 9W 4D..i asked where the placenta was at and I was told that it wasn't quite formed yet... looks like the baby is sort of in the middle towards the right....i think? so that would mean that the chorionic villi is on the left making the baby a girl? Any guesses on mine?

The chorionic villi is on the top of the sac in your pic. It is the bright white area around the GS. Im not sure where the cervix is though...If cervix is on the right of pic than the placenta is on the right.

How do you attach a picture? I'm pretty sure mines on the left.... Ultrasound was done at 7 weeks t/v and was up on a flat screen in front of me. baby is on the right with white stuff around it sooo mirror image its on the left? Like if I hold the picture in front of me baby is on the right with white stuff around it but thats a mirror image.... right?

Click "Go Advanced" below the text box then click on the paperclip icon at the top to add pic. It doesnt make a difference if it was on a flat screen, one of the previous posters was confused on what tv meant. T/V "trans vaginal" is not a mirror image, but an abdominal u/s will create a mirror image. If the white was on the right than it would be boy, but IT DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF CERVIX. If cervix is on top of pic, than c. Villi is really on the left. Can you see the cervix in the pic?

They have my 7 week scan as well!! I should have asked for that one Ill ask at my next visit in may

The chorionic villi is on the top of the sac in your pic. It is the bright white area around the GS. Im not sure where the cervix is though...If cervix is on the right of pic than the placenta is on the right.

Thank you! I believe it is to the right where it gets skinny. :)

here is mine... it was transvaginal... 6wks 6days...https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/mariposa7678/8d2ddc1f.jpg
please help...tia...

according to my visual memmory mine would be predicted a girl.
all fingers point to girl :)

I really want a girl, how can I tell if mine is a girl or boy?? I;m confused..

Would you guys please look at my scan and try to guess? I am having twins, and am extremely curious what they are? This scan is from today's u/ s at 6w4d. The scan was transvaginal, and I asked where the cervix was, and she said the cervix on the scan is on the right (I think you would be able to make out the whole uterus from this picture). The u/s lady just told me the twins are both in the middle up high. When I was trying to ask about the placental location, or the chorionic villi, she brushed it off, basically saying its too early to tell. :(

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/Twins6w4d.jpg

And if any ramzi theory guessers wanna guess, please shoot! I am very anxious!!!
Thank you so much!!

I was just asking about this a couple of days ago, Im glad this thread popped up!

Can somebody help me maybe determine what my baby might be?

This is my 7 week scan, it is not transvaginal.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/eternal_lust/003-1.jpg

Also, here is my 9 week scan which is also not transvaginal.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/eternal_lust/009-1.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help ladies!

hi daydreaming was wondering what u thought of mine scan is at 6w3d ad tv thanks :) xxxx

Attachments

• 007_opt.jpg
    007_opt.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
Can anyone tell from my pics? Mine are from 6 weeks and 8 wks! I see the bright area but what does that mean? lol

Attachments

• 4e7cbaf08a0d11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg
    4e7cbaf08a0d11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 558530_3615343313771_1579492229_32906134_1780764092_n.jpg
    558530_3615343313771_1579492229_32906134_1780764092_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 9
Can anyone tell from my pics? Mine are from 6 weeks and 8 wks! I see the bright area but what does that mean? lol

hi i think the brighter area is where the placenter will be i think lol on mine tough its bright in 3 areas its so confusing xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->