Can you see anything? FRER.

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
1 positive digital, off and on faint tests, a negative blood test, and this test taken a few minutes ago. Tweaked it to see better.

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpg
    IMG_6829.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 192
And the invert

Attachments

• IMG_6834.jpg
    IMG_6834.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 71
Sorry, don't think I'm seeing anything yet. :flower:

You had a positive digital? When was that and what brand?

I am using a phone but I think I do see something. It's a very very faint line that has no color to it. I asked my husband and my best friend who are sitting right next to me if they see it. They both said yes but it's very very very faint. So faint that if you look at it from a different angle it could disappear.

You had a positive digital? When was that and what brand?

Yeah I did. It was on 12/28 and a FRER Digital Gold

I am using a phone but I think I do see something. It's a very very faint line that has no color to it. I asked my husband and my best friend who are sitting right next to me if they see it. They both said yes but it's very very very faint. So faint that if you look at it from a different angle it could disappear.

Ugh i know it's so faint. I'm thinking it's a chemical since the line isn't any lighter and my blood test was negative. Still no period though which isn't usual for me

Hm. I'm sorry. I have to agree chemical sounds most likely. The gold digitals are very sensitive (I got a positive once with a beta done just hours prior that came back at 7). If you got a yes 5 days ago, that line should be blaring and a blood test should be positive. I hope I'm wrong though

It's just so weird because I'm having pregnancy symptoms (that's what made me test in the first place) and I'm still getting them now even with almost negative tests and my period is almost 8 days late.

I haven't. I thought it was just faulty aince my other tests and blood test were negative. But now I don't know ��

I would test again too Mama.

:o Stalking the thread! I agree with dobby. It's been a couple of days since you posted your pics, so I'd imagine something should have changed by now. I'm assuming you got a positive on the digital before the blood test that was negative. Is it possible it was just so early that the doctors don't consider your blood results "positive"? I know they consider really low numbers to be negative.

Yeah I agree with the above poster. I do know that if you have an HCG level below 5 they will count it as not pregnant.

But if she had a positive gold digital she had more than 5. I do know some clinics set their threshold at 25. Which could have been too high if her doubling speed was less than 48 hours. My concern is the line tests. 5 days later and those lines should be obvious. Have you retested with the digital?

Thanks ladies for your input. I haven't tested with another digital yet, I won't be able to run to the store and get one probably until tomorrow.

I have no idea what they consider negative at my office. She didn't give me a number, just said the test came back as negative for pregnancy. I'm just wondering what is going on! Still no period but having pregnancy symptoms. We aren't TTC so I wasn't even tracking cycles or anything.

They didn't tell me anything with my blood test either, just that it "could be very early pregnancy," which told me my numbers must have been pretty low still at 5 weeks or so.

Good point on the lines, dobby. Odd that there wouldn't be lines on a FRER at this point if it's not a chemical. Fx it isn't!

What brand of tests have you used outside the Digi and the FRER? It would be really something if it was all coincidental. The new brand of First Response tests are not very reliable from what I hear. Along with having a blood test taken which could have been taken too early according to the doctor's office you went to. Then there is the other brand of pregnancy test that you have taken outside of the digital which if generic could possibly not have picked up on the pregnancy yet.

I really hope I don't provide false hope but it could be something as crazy as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->