Can you see anything? FRER.

I didn't even think much of the digital after my other line tests were negative. I just thought it was faulty. But now that I'm 8 days late I'm wondering what's going on. If my period isn't here by Monday I'm going to call my dr and ask for another blood test and make an appointment.

That's a great plan. Good luck I hope you get the news you want :).

What brand of tests have you used outside the Digi and the FRER? It would be really something if it was all coincidental. The new brand of First Response tests are not very reliable from what I hear. Along with having a blood test taken which could have been taken too early according to the doctor's office you went to. Then there is the other brand of pregnancy test that you have taken outside of the digital which if generic could possibly not have picked up on the pregnancy yet.

I really hope I don't provide false hope but it could be something as crazy as that.

I've used the FRER digi and line test, and a cheap blue dye test which shows a faint line the same day as my positive digital.

The more you talk about it the more I'm convinced you're pregnant. With my second baby I had a faint line on a blue dye test and a blazing red line on a generic red dye test. If the first response red dye test was faulty or not working properly because of the new design it could explain why you didn't get a blazing red line.

So weird! I actually ordered some of the Wondfos to test until I get my period (or if I do? Lol). I took a few of the line FRERs and they were either soooo faint or negative. It's so confusing. I just want to know!

Me too! I'm excited to know for you. It really is a mind fuck. I feel for you.

Make sure you ask for a beta (quantitative) this time so you get a number not a yes or no. Fxed. Especially since if you gave hcg in your system I would want you to do a serial to make sure you are doubling every 2-3 days. Fxed

Thanks you guys. I just hope either my period comes or my test actually shows a strong positive. This back and forth is too much lol

Dobby I'm def going to ask to gwt the numbers. I'm curious to know what it is

Yeah the not knowing is no fun. I hope you get an answer soon (preferably a bfp)

I know they gave me a quantitative test to take to the lab for my blood test, they just didn't tell me what the numbers were when they got the results. You may have to insist on knowing the number. I just didn't bother insisting since they said it confirmed I was pregnant. When do you plan to test again at home?

I know they gave me a quantitative test to take to the lab for my blood test, they just didn't tell me what the numbers were when they got the results. You may have to insist on knowing the number. I just didn't bother insisting since they said it confirmed I was pregnant. When do you plan to test again at home?

Are you sure? Because if they don't know the number on a test they ran and couldn't look it up quickly, I'd be running for a new doctor's office. That's incredibly disorganized and scary. The actual number should have been reported to you, not just the diagnostic information. I think legally they have to have reported the number to you. Every beta I have, the nurses tell me the number and the gyn tells me what it means. It sounds like a qualitative test: no number just confirms pregnancy. They're both blood tests. One is like an hpt: they have a serum/machine that reacts with your blood at a certain threshold (usually 25 miu). It can say you are pregnant but won't give you a number. Most offices will default to this test because it is faster and cheaper. They prefer it to giving betas and, in some cases, even a request for a beta might be denied without medical reason.

Ash, when are you going in?

Are you sure? Because if they don't know the number on a test they ran and couldn't look it up quickly, I'd be running for a new doctor's office. That's incredibly disorganized and scary. The actual number should have been reported to you, not just the diagnostic information. I think legally they have to have reported the number to you. Every beta I have, the nurses tell me the number and the gyn tells me what it means. It sounds like a qualitative test: no number just confirms pregnancy. They're both blood tests. One is like an hpt: they have a serum/machine that reacts with your blood at a certain threshold (usually 25 miu). It can say you are pregnant but won't give you a number. Most offices will default to this test because it is faster and cheaper. They prefer it to giving betas and, in some cases, even a request for a beta might be denied without medical reason.

Ash, when are you going in?

I could have sworn it was a quantitative test, but it was so long ago I can't really say I know for sure at this point! I'm doing well to remember things from last week a this point. :haha: Perhaps it was just a qualitative test and I was just confused when they gave me the slip to go to the lab. I didn't ask when they called, so I guess I'll never know!

I could have sworn it was a quantitative test, but it was so long ago I can't really say I know for sure at this point! I'm doing well to remember things from last week a this point. :haha: Perhaps it was just a qualitative test and I was just confused when they gave me the slip to go to the lab. I didn't ask when they called, so I guess I'll never know!

Lol the pregnancy brain is real. Wish I could tell you it gets better,but... what was I talking about? Lol jk but seriously

I'm waiting for my wondfos to get in today so I'll try using one of those until I'm able to get another digital. I'm probably going to call Monday since that'll be almost 2 weeks with no period. This is super frustrating!

You're so patient. I'd be in their kool-aid today lol

Can't wait to see the wondfo

Bhahaha I'm really not though! I just was told by my drs assistant that he won't see me until my period is 2 weeks late so I can't really do much :headspin: Im just wanting my body to get back to normal!

In their kool-aid. :rofl:

Hoping you get an answer before then Ashley!

Should I just try calling? I know they won't see me tomorrow. What other tests can they do besides a blood test? Just an u/s? This is just so annoying because now that we're actually thinking about TTC #3 in a few months my system is all whacked out. Figures :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->