Can you see anything? FRER.

If it were me, I would probably wait it out a little longer before calling them since they've told you they won't do anything until you're 2 weeks late. But I have a tendency to just go with the flow, so that's just me. :haha: If the wondfos are stark white when you take them, I'd maybe go ahead with calling Monday before the two weeks are up and see if they'll do anything then, though.

Lol i don't do go with the flow but in my defense I have high anxiety disorder so I literally make myself sick in the tww. But thankfully my gyn are really supportive and tolerant so they usually go ahead and enable me hahaha

Ash that sucks. I'm suprised two weeks though. Mine says one week before a blood test. I get mine done earlier though because i'm crazy annoying hahaha and I know the right buzzwords, which sounds awful but if you saw my insurance premium each month they better run every test I want lol.

It never hurts to ask. The worst they do is think omg stfu and say no lol so idk how much that would bother you. Not to be a bad influence (but I am) a big buzz word there is pain on one side lower abdomen kind of near your ovaries. Or stretching your lmp a few days hahaha. An u/s this early is pointless though so really just a beta blood test is your best bet.

Or just wait for the wondfos like rational people who aren't me hahahaha and call Monday like Leno said. You should listen to her.

:rofl: Dobby, you crack me up. Poor Ashley, we're like the little angel and devil on her shoulders.

Lol omg you guys :rofl:

I guess it's up to how bothersome I want to be hahah.

Honestly just doing the wondfos and calling Monday is the way to go, I'm just weird lol

So irritated right now. I was supposed to get the Wondfos today but they're delayed and haven't even been shipped yet :growlmad:

We've been having some bad rain storms here so I think that's why. Ugh I'm so bummed :( It doesn't even have an ETA yet. Grr

:growlmad: What are they thinking delaying your wondfos?! Don't they know you need to test?! Forget storms, there are more important things going on here!

I had this back in September, turned out I had a chemical :( I didn't start bleeding until two weeks after the tests turned negative, it drove me mad! I had two positive superdrug tests, and a positive digital, then all negative after that. I really hope this isn't the case for you. :hugs: X

I second that I hope that's not the case!

I honestly have no idea what it could have been. I only got one obvious positive (the digital) and hen one super super faint one and the rest all negative.

This morning I woke up to super bad cramps, a backache, and felt super sick. I'm hoping my period is starting to show up. Usually my PMS symptoms start with bad cramping so we'll see. Still making an appointment Monday if nothing shows up though!

Lol Lenora!
They're getting here today! Thank goodness. At least I'll have them for random tests over the weekend

I hope you get an answer soon mama. It must be so rough waiting in limbo like this.

Agreed sorry about the cramping. If I am being honest though if they are I characteristically bad that could be cp. I have heard the period after one is much heavier and more painful than usual. :(

I had a chemical 3 years ago that finally showed up on CD45. It was horribad :(.

Thanks kiwi, it's just annoying really at this point lol. I just want to know and move on with next cycle!

Dobby: there's no bleeding though...which I thought was weird. Wouldn't cramps like that have bleeding if it was a CP? I was pretty sure when I got up to pee I was going to find that I had finally started AF because it felt similar to how I usually feel. Last night I was crampy wth low back pain as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->