***Can you see the faint line??***

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey girls i was wondering if you could see the faint line that i see!!! When i look at it myself i can see a faint line, so it might be different in the photo's..Thanks looking forward to hearing what you have to say!!! I really wish you girls can see the faint line that i see!! haha

Attachments

• th_IMG_0414.jpg
    th_IMG_0414.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 596
  • th_IMG_0416.jpg
    th_IMG_0416.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 596
  • th_IMG_0415.jpg
    th_IMG_0415.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 598
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP Des hunny pot that really looks like a BFP to me!! oh gosh hunny im soo pleased for you! keep testing though check it gets darker but really does look a bfp to me !! come on msn and send me the photos in the big version... love ya xxxxx

You can seriously see the line??? WOW i didn't think anyone could see the line in the pics!!! woo hoo!!! Its not just me!!! Love ya tons hunny!! xoxox

course i can babes, i cant see it that there is a line there even though the pics are small, should keep getting darker now chick xxxx wooooop!!

I think I can see something.. its hard because the pics are so small but I am pretty sure I see a line!

Hey, I see a very faint line..but keep the faith!! Test again soon and perhaps it'll be darker!! ;)

Thanks Kgal!! ya i really hope it gets darker!! I'm thinking that i should be getting my period on Wednesday and i really have no symptoms of her coming:)

The pictures are kinda small....I think I can see something... I hope Im seeing something!
:happydance:

Cant enlarge the pics to see better, but Im pretty sure I see the line! WOOHOO!!! Keep testing, hope the line gets darker! :dance:

I too can see a line hun. WOO HOO!

XXXX

Well heck yeah I see a friggin line!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh please, please, please God let her be pregnant!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Im pretty sure I can see a line on the first picture :) hope this is your month!! xxx

I'm sure I can see a line in the first pic, they are so small. Good luck hon x

Can definatly see a line in the first two pictures, heres hoping its your :bfp: :D

OMG hunny, thats most definatly a pink line :wohoo: Hope it gets stronger the next few days for you and I would defo say thats your :bfp: :yipee: :happydance: we all know what you have been upto :rofl: xxxxxx

go get a FRER ...

thats a BFP!!! congrats :D

Morning dessy hunny.... go do your other ic hpt babe hehe woooo we all so excited for you!! xxxxx

hey hun! i see a line but to be honest I only got really faint lines on them and got really strong on Frers so go get a frer and see that line SHINE BABY!!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"