• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

Kasey, I'm spending Saturday with my parents & brother & DH. Sunday we are having a brunch with DH family. I will basically try not to think that it should be my first Mother's Day with a one week old :cry:

Ia gree with sunnyLeah the b complex vitamin is really great!!

Sunnyskies Let me know when u watch it!!! And what you think. I just think its absolutely amazing.

Has anyone else ever see that video before?

Very interesting video, it really is a miracle after all that sperm have to go through to meet that egg.

Mowat, I had to wait 3 months or 2 cycles to TTC after my etopic. I got my period 6 weeks later but I didn't tempt or use opk's. I have no clue if I O'd. Good luck!

Kasey, I'll probably have lunch with my mom but no definite plans yet. I try not to think that this would be my first Mother's Day. Hopefully next year I will be a mother

Im super excited for mothers day!!! my mum and my bf<s family are finally meeting after 3 years.. geez... it nevereven occured to us. Hopefuly no one says " maybe next year it'll b ur turn" i swear i will laser eye kill them. but Im anticipating a great time with lots of ribs and 1 beer... or 2 and its also my bf's bday on mothers day! exciting times! yay!!

on another note. I think im PMSing. im not sure what to think anymore. if no BFP this cycle im moving on to temping and possibly soy or the vitex, not sure.
i ve been taking b complex religiously and multi vitamisn for women and raspberry leaf capsules.. so... we'll see. feel like period to me but u never know.

I will be spending mothers day relaxing in a spa far far away from my home with my DH. Will be starting off the day with mani/pedi's then a full body wrap and massage!! Can't wait!

Im unsure how i ll feel but I expect my family will still wish me a happy mothers day. Because they know me and know i consider myself still a mother. And in a way it will honor my angel adn I ll be ok. If they dont how ever...i ve no idea how i ll feel haha

Yesterday my 3 year old broke his collar bone (it was my birthday!). So I guess we won't be doing anything really fun for mother's day. Oh well, next year's will be better---I'll have a little baby! Still working on that positive mental attitude.

Thanks ladies for sharing what your plans are. I'll be spending the day with my mom/family and fortunately they are supportive. I thinks it's going to be a hard day just the same.

Sally, I've been wondering myself if anyone will acknowledge me as a mother...I certainly feel like one...

<3

Hey everyone! :wave:

I'm currently WTT (I have to pass a really difficult professional exam next weekend) and then we'll be starting to TTC at the end of the month! :happydance:

I had a mmc in October. I found out at my 12 week ultrasound that it had only developed to 9 weeks. (what would have been my due date is coming up soon - May 20 :cry:). I ended up going the medical route - I felt it was the best choice for me.

It's been so hard having to wait to TTC again! I'm really excited but also nervous! I've been trying to do everything I can to get ready (vitamins, checkups) but I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

It's nice to have other ladies to talk to who know what I'm going through (even though I'd never wish it on anyone). Its nice to have support, if YKWIM?

I'm from Ontario, btw!

I'm currently WTT (I have to pass a really difficult professional exam next weekend) and then we'll be starting to TTC at the end of the month!

I had a mmc in October. I found out at my 12 week ultrasound that it had only developed to 9 weeks. I ended up going the medical route - I felt it was the best choice for me.

It's been so hard having to wait to TTC again! I'm really excited but also nervous! I've been trying to do everything I can to get ready (vitamins, checkups) but I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

It's nice to have other ladies to talk to who know what I'm going through (even though I'd never wish it on anyone). Its nice to have support, if YKWIM?

I'm from Ontario, btw!

Welcome... I also had a Mmc in October at 12+5 measuring 9w. Sorry for your loss :cry:

I'm in Ontario as well, Oakville :happydance:

What profession are you in?

Hey! I'm from Ottawa.

I've had some concerns about my fertility so it does make me feel a bit better to know that many miscarriages are just natural/normal (but still awfully sad) occurrences and not necessarily a sign that there is a problem.

I'm an Auditor (mostly non-financial auditing). The exam is related to IT and Accounting, which are unrelated to what I studied in University, so it's been a bit of a challenge!!

It's been so hard to put off TTC again, so I'm hoping I pass and can start trying straight away.

Nice to meet you Sunnyleah! This tread looks like a supportive place.

I've been browsing the regular TTC forum for a few weeks now, which is quite hectic!

This thread and the TTCAL board look very supportive. I think they'll be a great place to post during my TTC journey. It's nice to see so many strong women here!

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Nice to meet you Sunnyleah! This tread looks like a supportive place.

I've been browsing the regular TTC forum for a few weeks now, which is quite hectic!

This thread and the TTCAL board look very supportive. I think they'll be a great place to post during my TTC journey. It's nice to see so many strong women here!

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Glad to have you here!! Yes these ladies are wonderful!! :flower:

I know it is hard to wait but I am sure it is for a good reason. At least it sounds like a good reason to WTT. What this is when you will get PG with your forever :baby: because this is when you are not trying :winkwink:

This is a great thread. Also TTCAL is very supportive and much more bonding. I find the TTC #1 thread can move very quickly and people come and go almost weekly!

Ottawa is wonderful, been a few times.... I'm sure you'll ace your exam and be all set for TTC officially. Feel free to follow my journal as well (there's a link in my signature...)

See you around!

:dust:

Welcome younglove and sorry for your loss. I'm also trying for baby number one. I hope you find the support you need on this thread. Good luck with your exam.

Welcome younglove and I'm very sorry for your loss <3 This thread is a wonderful support! When we decided to start ttc again, I felt the same way...nervous and excited. I think that's to be expected after a loss. Best of luck and lots of baby dust to you <3

I'm currently WTT (I have to pass a really difficult professional exam next weekend) and then we'll be starting to TTC at the end of the month! :happydance:

I had a mmc in October. I found out at my 12 week ultrasound that it had only developed to 9 weeks. (what would have been my due date is coming up soon - May 20 :cry:). I ended up going the medical route - I felt it was the best choice for me.

I'm from Ontario, btw!

welcome! And I hope your exam goes really well :) I've contemplated moving to ottawa for work but still on the fence about it. I love Montreal and I can't imagine leaving here, but ottawa seems like a nice place to raise a family and it's still pretty bilingual

Happy Mothers Day to you all you lovely ladies. I know today will be tough and I wanted to share a poem that really touched my heart. <3

Happy Mothers Day to you,
and may peace fill your heart
as you and your sweet baby spend
this mothers day apart.

My thoughts and prayers are with you
on this Mothers Day
for you have seen your hopes and dreams
softly slip away.

Happy Mothers Day to you
you deserve nothing less
for you have borne the burden
of loss and emptiness.