Canadian and I know it

Due date number one today. It hurts but it's not as bad as I was fearing. Probably because I have been crying all week about it and dh and I have a date tonight to help distract me. It does suck that I'm bleeding out another baby still. That baby should be starting the second trimester soon and I should be hearing its heart beat. This angel's due date will be really hard as it is just days ahead of my first angel's birthday.

Feeling a bit low right now. :(

Gosh I have no words :hugs:

So I took a test this morning and there is the faintest of a line so I am hoping this is a start of a BFP. (the tests I am using are the super sensitive ones) I can only really see it in real life it is that faint! FX it will keep getting darker!!

Starry I'm sorry. My first angel baby edd passed a few weeks ago. I'm still thinking about it. It's hard to let go of the 'should be'. I pray that you find peace and your take home baby soon.... :hugs:

Hang in there....

Allforthegirl.... Fingers crossed it continues to darken :)

allforthegirl - sounds very promising! All my bfps started out as a crazy faint line. My last one even looked like an evap in the beginning. Hope your line darkens beautifully! :)

I know how you're feeling Starry. My friend just posted something on facebook about her son's first birthday and then I remembered we were due the same day. And since then I've had another miscarriage. Never gets easier.

Good luck with your line All for the Girl! So exciting!

Did more blood tests this morning, but now I have to wait for the doctor to call. Was feeling really positive, but now I've been crampy for a few days and I'm all negative. Probably feeling down because I have a scan booked for Monday and I'm terrified of bad news. I just know that all be bawling the whole time!

hugzz starrynight. Mowat be strong!! sending you good vibes.

Well Im on cd10 and when i temped this am it was 37C. im very confused.. i think that's high..... grr... anyways. I got up at 330am to pee and went back to bed and tested at 7am... maybe i didnt do it right?

ohhhh heres my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

Well Im on cd10 and when i temped this am it was 37C. im very confused.. i think that's high..... grr... anyways. I got up at 330am to pee and went back to bed and tested at 7am... maybe i didnt do it right?

ohhhh heres my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

Maybe you O'd already? You will know in a few days if that was the case and your temps stay up. Other than that I would say that you may have cold in the making. :shrug:

I know how you're feeling Starry. My friend just posted something on facebook about her son's first birthday and then I remembered we were due the same day. And since then I've had another miscarriage. Never gets easier.

Good luck with your line All for the Girl! So exciting!

Did more blood tests this morning, but now I have to wait for the doctor to call. Was feeling really positive, but now I've been crampy for a few days and I'm all negative. Probably feeling down because I have a scan booked for Monday and I'm terrified of bad news. I just know that all be bawling the whole time!

Hang in there Mowat.... I have a scan next week for lower abdominal pain following a chemical Mother's Day weekend.... We will have our take home babies soon.... I defiantly know what you're feeling. A friend of mine due the same day as our first angel is home with a three week old :(. It's hard to see fb updates and pictures without thinking that should be me too....

ohhhh heres my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

Your chart is interesting....how long are your cycles usually? Some key tips for temping....

Same time each day (I use an alarm even 15 mins can make a difference)
Same location for thermometer. So me: under right side of tongue, same depth too
Same thermometer
Same sleeping conditions (ie. pyjamas, blankets, temperature of the room, etc)

Also some medications can affect temperature and as noted earlier so can illness (even mild). My temp shift is usually .5 over two days so small change, can be hard to notice....are you also charting CM? I find this a great sign combined with temps.... Fertility friend agrees!

Good luck :)
:thumbup:

My cycles are 34 days. This is my first month doing temp, I first started doing the reg thermometer bcause I didnt have a basal one. I switched to the basal one 2-3 days ago. the last day ( yesterday) i temped I did it later and I had had a few drinks before. Maybe it affected the temp?

I am temping vaginally and the thermometer beeps when its ready. ( too funny because Im kinda half asleep as im doing this..)

thank you for the tips I'll keep it in mind, I slept with the window super open last night and it was chilly, maybe thats why my temp was high too. Im definetly not sick!
I also took soy isoflavones this month, so maybe thats why my temps keep going up too?

I did an OPK today and it was negative, so either it was a weird reading or there was a weird temp yesterday am. I will keep charting I hope it helps!!

Im kinda tracking my CM, but it's hhard to because it changes fast! i will keep an eye on it!

thank you sooo much for your help ladies. I had a freakout last night about not getting pregnant, i think i scared my poor DH. I was sooooooo upset holy shit. i guess It needed to come out. he said he would help me read my charts because Im number and graphs challenged loool
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND Y'ALL

My cycles are 34 days. This is my first month doing temp, I first started doing the reg thermometer bcause I didnt have a basal one. I switched to the basal one 2-3 days ago. the last day ( yesterday) i temped I did it later and I had had a few drinks before. Maybe it affected the temp?

I am temping vaginally and the thermometer beeps when its ready. ( too funny because Im kinda half asleep as im doing this..)

thank you for the tips I'll keep it in mind, I slept with the window super open last night and it was chilly, maybe thats why my temp was high too. Im definetly not sick!
I also took soy isoflavones this month, so maybe thats why my temps keep going up too?

I did an OPK today and it was negative, so either it was a weird reading or there was a weird temp yesterday am. I will keep charting I hope it helps!!

Im kinda tracking my CM, but it's hhard to because it changes fast! i will keep an eye on it!

thank you sooo much for your help ladies. I had a freakout last night about not getting pregnant, i think i scared my poor DH. I was sooooooo upset holy shit. i guess It needed to come out. he said he would help me read my charts because Im number and graphs challenged loool

Later time and alcohol will ABSOLUTELY affect your temp. Discard that one ;)

And fertility friend is great at reading charts and giving you all the info :) get busy every other day and you should be covered :). We've stopped obsessing about o day and trying to catch the egg. Just bd every other day ;). Got a positive first month (chemical)

Also so long as you post your chart link here SOMEONE will be around to help read it ;). A few chart stalkers around ;)

Later time and alcohol will ABSOLUTELY affect your temp. Discard that one ;)

And fertility friend is great at reading charts and giving you all the info :) get busy every other day and you should be covered :). We've stopped obsessing about o day and trying to catch the egg. Just bd every other day ;). Got a positive first month (chemical)

Also so long as you post your chart link here SOMEONE will be around to help read it ;). A few chart stalkers around ;)

Thank you! I will definetly discard it then and this morning I temped in at 36.6. still high but I guess thats my temperature!! :)
We have been bd-ing every other day, but my DH is always trying to seduce him so I had to run away and tell him he has to make a concentrate before we bd. OMG tooo funny.

Allforthegirl, I think you have :winkwink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Due date number one today. It hurts but it's not as bad as I was fearing. Probably because I have been crying all week about it and dh and I have a date tonight to help distract me. It does suck that I'm bleeding out another baby still. That baby should be starting the second trimester soon and I should be hearing its heart beat. This angel's due date will be really hard as it is just days ahead of my first angel's birthday.

Feeling a bit low right now. :(

Sending big hugs your way <3 Its nice that you and your DH did something together that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->