• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

Good luck sunny skies!!! I'm sure the swimmers will get the job done ;)

:spermy:

Sunny skies, I'm so glad to hear your follie scan went well! Good luck! AF should arrive for me by Tuesday, then it's onto using opks!

Sabster, how's the tempting going.

Sunnyleah, glad you got some good news and can just relax this summer. I hope you don't need to go to the fertility centre and it all works out.

Kasey, so happy your DH will be around this cycle. Has af arrived?

AFM, my follie scan went really well I have 4 mature follicles, 2 on each side, that will likely o and some smaller ones that have a chance to mature by O. At first RE was a little worried as they are growing a lot quicker this cycle and my chances for multiples are higher but I got the go ahead. Given I have one tube I think my chances drop but you never know. I'll go back Tues morning and should o in the next few days. Now all I need is his swimmers to cooperate.

:dust:

Goood luck!!!! keep us posted. My temping is going well.... I think? im not sure...

ok heres a link to my chart.. I dunno how to attach it to my user Id thingy...

My Ovulation Chart

NO O yet.... I took a OPk today and there was a second line but not dark enough... i think its a coming... I HOPE I WANT MY BABY.

ok heres a link to my chart.. I dunno how to attach it to my user Id thingy...

My Ovulation Chart

NO O yet.... I took a OPk today and there was a second line but not dark enough... i think its a coming... I HOPE I WANT MY BABY.

Charts getting there!

To attach it to your posts

1 go to user cp
2 select "edit" signature from left menu
3 type what you want for your signature and save :)

Good luck!

:thumbup:

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. Just thought I'd give an update. I had my appointment this morning and o was confirmed. I know I ovulated Sat night as I had such bad cramps I had to take an Advil and was in the fetal position due to all the pain. Not surprised now as 4 follicles ruptured 2 on each side. Doctor said its normal with the size of the follies and all the fluid as it can irritate the pelvic area. I'm officially in the TWW again.

Oooo 4 follies! Go Sunnyskies!

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: soon!

Good luck with the tww. I hope this is your month for a BFP!!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. Just thought I'd give an update. I had my appointment this morning and o was confirmed. I know I ovulated Sat night as I had such bad cramps I had to take an Advil and was in the fetal position due to all the pain. Not surprised now as 4 follicles ruptured 2 on each side. Doctor said its normal with the size of the follies and all the fluid as it can irritate the pelvic area. I'm officially in the TWW again.

So if you catch all four? Then what? You may have 4?????? Oh my!! Does your Dr think it is possible? Congrats on being in the TWW again. Loads of :dust: to you!

AFM I just finished the first apt. It was just really getting my OB history and then going through the next step which is no constant quantitative hCG, but just one hCG and ultra sound in my 6th week, to make sure babe is in the right spot! That is it that is all she wrote. Tomorrow I am the lucky one to have my full panel done plus more because I have blood anti-bodies. Yippee!! Oh he did agree with my EDD!!:winkwink::winkwink:

So if you catch all four? Then what? You may have 4?????? Oh my!! Does your Dr think it is possible? Congrats on being in the TWW again. Loads of :dust: to you!

AFM I just finished the first apt. It was just really getting my OB history and then going through the next step which is no constant quantitative hCG, but just one hCG and ultra sound in my 6th week, to make sure babe is in the right spot! That is it that is all she wrote. Tomorrow I am the lucky one to have my full panel done plus more because I have blood anti-bodies. Yippee!! Oh he did agree with my EDD!!:winkwink::winkwink:

There's a small risk of multiples but as I have one tube and male factor issues doctor was ok with proceeding. I think there would be higher risk if I did iui. I just hope one sticks. Last month I had 2 follies and BFN.

Good luck with your 6 week scan. After an etopic I know how you feel with just hoping its in the right place. Keep us posted.

Thank you Sunny Skies! Dr so far thinks things are going ok since there is no cramping or bleeding. So we will see. But I am hopeful that everything will be ok!!

how is everyone doing? its friday yay! Im not at work cuz I'm a bit congested...
ive been charting away religiously but FF hasnt detected ovulation...although I had a positive OPK+ and my CM was very sperm friendly. regardless we BD'd away and I put a ban on self pleasuring because... well because I wanted it all for me. ahahahah!

Im starting to think that maybe taking the Soy Isoflavones wasnt a great idea and now frtility friend isnt detecting my ovulation.. maybeit didnt even happen/.... grrrrr... any thoughts?

My Ovulation Chart

other than that I keep having baby dreams which make me happy but then I wake up... hahaha!

I think FF is confused because of the drop in temp is all. It may just be a second estrogen surge that caused that drop. If you did O on CD22 then you need to wait a few more days to get your crosshairs. If you find that it doesn't catch it then you can change how it detects the ovulation. Sometimes that helps find it! GL and baby dreams are great!!

Looking At your chart I can see why no ch. not enough high temps. Ff requires 3 or more high temps. Also you have a lot of open circles meaning ff thinks they might be inaccurate. This can also delay ch. did you do anymore opk or just the one? Some women will have three days of positive opk and o is 48 hours (average) past last positive opk. So keep bd- ing like you mean it!! :winkwink:

how is everyone doing? its friday yay! Im not at work cuz I'm a bit congested...
ive been charting away religiously but FF hasnt detected ovulation...although I had a positive OPK+ and my CM was very sperm friendly. regardless we BD'd away and I put a ban on self pleasuring because... well because I wanted it all for me. ahahahah!

Im starting to think that maybe taking the Soy Isoflavones wasnt a great idea and now frtility friend isnt detecting my ovulation.. maybeit didnt even happen/.... grrrrr... any thoughts?

My Ovulation Chart

other than that I keep having baby dreams which make me happy but then I wake up... hahaha!

I was looking at your chart again and the one before.... Was the previous cycle only 16 days? If so, given you are on cd 24 with no clear sign of O I might wonder if you are O-ing at all?? I forget your history, so quick questions:

Are you recently off BCP?
Is af regular for you?
How long is your cycle normally?

My Ovulation Chart

I was looking at your chart again and the one before.... Was the previous cycle only 16 days? If so, given you are on cd 24 with no clear sign of O I might wonder if you are O-ing at all?? I forget your history, so quick questions:

Are you recently off BCP?
Is af regular for you?
How long is your cycle normally?

This is my first cycle charting and I always have 34-35 day cycles. Ive been off BCP for about 6 years and I never ever have short cycles... I do have very short periods though.

the previous cycle was 34 days as well... where do you see 16 days?

I only had 3 OPKs left so I used them intermittently. I will get some more for next cycle.

WOW, Im really bummed out. Looks like I didn't ovulate :( I know I wasnt exactly consistent with the times ( between 6-9 am) but I thought this charting would help and now im just obssesing because theres no red line on my chart.................I want this to end, im so friggin tired of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->