• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

DH and I had a terrific date and the timing was perfect as I woke up the next morning with a yucky stomach bug (DS has been sick with it several days now and I was worried it would ruin our date). The date was a wonderful distraction. I did end up having a big cry. It's hard not to picture the little baby I should be holding right now.

Your little one really doesn't want you to cry like he is no longer with you, cause he very much still is. He is very much still there and doesn't want you to worry, that he will come. You just need a little bit of help is all!! <3 :hugs: (I hope you don't mind me talking to him)

I am so glad though that you had a wonderful evening!! Too bad that you aren't feeling well this morning!! :hug:

Congratulations allforthegirl.

Starry night, glad you had a great date, I'm sure the distraction helped but still a difficult day. Hope the bug goes away soon.

Sallyhansen, just noticed your prego, congrats, I guess I missed your announcement.

Sally, I think I misses the news of your BFP too. Congrats!!! <3

Update...

Had our fertility chat with the doctor today.... All preliminary bloodwork is perfect.... My charts are obvious of ovulation (yay) LP is short but not impossible (range from 10-12 days). So plan.....

It's been one year, but of that year, 3 1/2 months to conceive #1.... Mmc @13 weeks.... Healing break (doctors orders) 6 weeks.... Now trying again for 5 cycles.... So really we've only been trying for 8 cycles total and conceived twice (one Mmc one chemical).... Doctor feels that we are good to go, just need more time but up to us,... So the plan:

Give it a good shot over the summer (3 months) then if not pregnant we will begin fertility treatment in September.... So basically all seems ok, just bad luck/ timing.... So fingers crossed that we get a bfp in the next 3 months :). We got our first bfp August 25, 2012, second may 11, 2013.... A full year since our first bfp is almost here and will mark fertility treatment.....

So yay for perfect bloodwork, boo for short LP, yay for everything seems ok, boo for possible fertility treatment in 3 months... Lol

So no temping all summer! Just bd every other day for the next three months and away we go!

Good Luck SunnyLeah I hope this is all you need is some relaxed cycles. I am rooting for you!!

That's lots of positive news Sunnyleah! Fingers crossed for you!!

Allforthegirl, how are you feeling these days? I'm guessing you're about 4 weeks along?

Allforthegirl, how are you feeling these days? I'm guessing you're about 4 weeks along?

I am doing ok! Yesterday was a bad day. Was very moody, and on the verge of tears. The problem with that was that we were with family. Today I am ok, my back is just really sore, and sleepy..... so I am sure if I don't rest I am going to be another raging mess!! :haha:

Bummer about raging hormones but great sign of a strong bean :)

It's kind of nice to have an explanation for the crazy mood swings. Whenever you feel like you're about to go insane you can just remind yourself of the little miracle you're growing!

That's a lovely way to look at it Starry! I remember every time I felt like crap or something I'd think of that. Also works well when loosing it on DH. .... 'The baby made me do it". Good thing my duh is very understanding ;)

Hello ladies,

Little update on me: still temping and trying to manage it properly. I discarded the super high temp which I got after a mega emotional alcohol drinking day. ( boo!) and the chart says i ovulated, but i think it's wrong and Im pretty sue I will have a LH surge in the next few days... I HOPE!

Last night I had a crazy dream: I was standing with some ppl that I know close by, and this man comes up to me and he puts his hand on my stomach and says "don't worry it's going to happen" and his hands were warm and then his hands were glowing, like he was shedding golden light on my stomach. CRAZY. I didnt think much of it, and continued on, so then I start to see that my tummy is growing and then it was huge. I felt like bella in twighlight ahaha.

anyways I didnt get to the end of the dream because i woke up to temp ( hooray...) but just wanted to share.

How are you all doing???? any new exciting developments?

Sabaster, that's a beautiful dream! Nothing new with us... I posted about our fertility chat and new plan with our doctor in my journal..... Basically three more months, then if nothing testing...

I'm right on top of O now (CD 18-21) and today is CD 18. But not much cm so not too sure.... Not really temping but at some point this morning it was super low, so thinking o maybe today or tomorrow,,, not checking cm but I usually have some visible in underwear :blush:

If you post a link to your chart some chart stalkers can help to interpret results ;).

:hint hint:

Hello ladies,

Little update on me: still temping and trying to manage it properly. I discarded the super high temp which I got after a mega emotional alcohol drinking day. ( boo!) and the chart says i ovulated, but i think it's wrong and Im pretty sue I will have a LH surge in the next few days... I HOPE!

Last night I had a crazy dream: I was standing with some ppl that I know close by, and this man comes up to me and he puts his hand on my stomach and says "don't worry it's going to happen" and his hands were warm and then his hands were glowing, like he was shedding golden light on my stomach. CRAZY. I didnt think much of it, and continued on, so then I start to see that my tummy is growing and then it was huge. I felt like bella in twighlight ahaha.

anyways I didnt get to the end of the dream because i woke up to temp ( hooray...) but just wanted to share.

How are you all doing???? any new exciting developments?

I would say that your Guardian angel gave you a visit in your dream letting you know it will happen soon!! What an amazing dream!!

AFM I just booked my first appt for next week and I will get all my beta's done!! It is really starting to feel real!!

Allforthegirl, that's exciting to have an appointment! That's definitely one of the first things to make it real for me :)

Good luck!

Kasey, what's new with you? How's TTC going?

Right now I'm waiting for AF to show. Initially my cycles post mc were 28 days, but my last one was 35 days. I'm on cd 30, so AF should be here in 5. I'll be using opks this cycle and hoping OH will be around for ovulation-but with his work schedule he may not be...fingers crossed though! I try not to dwell on the cycles that we miss due to his work schedules because if I do I'll drive myself crazy!

How are you? Looks like your close to ovulation...sending lots of luck and positive vibes your way!

Sabster- that's a beautiful dream to have! I hope it's a sign of a BFP for you in the near future <3

Allforthegirl- thinking of you and hoping your appointment goes perfectly!

Sabster, how's the tempting going.

Sunnyleah, glad you got some good news and can just relax this summer. I hope you don't need to go to the fertility centre and it all works out.

Kasey, so happy your DH will be around this cycle. Has af arrived?

AFM, my follie scan went really well I have 4 mature follicles, 2 on each side, that will likely o and some smaller ones that have a chance to mature by O. At first RE was a little worried as they are growing a lot quicker this cycle and my chances for multiples are higher but I got the go ahead. Given I have one tube I think my chances drop but you never know. I'll go back Tues morning and should o in the next few days. Now all I need is his swimmers to cooperate.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->