• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

But if you aren't O that would be a very good reason you are not catching the egg! So this is good thing to know to bring attention to to your Dr and they can give you something to help that!!

I am sorry I know this has got to be hard for you! :hugs:

Im not going to go ahead with fertility treatments, I've thought about it and I have some ethical issues with it.. If my body cant do it on it's own im not going to induce it through hormone stimulation.. I just don't want to go down that road at this point and I dont want to have kids after 30, so if this doesn't work naturally that's it for me. I tried. and I'll just do something else with my life, but my bf wants kids, so I guess that will be a problem. It just makes you feel like a failure when you struggle with this stuff. grrr. I just need to shake this feeling off . sorry ladies, im throwing myself a pity party.

It is completely understandable Sabster. Maybe you still will. You just never know!! All the best luck in the world! :hugs:

Im not going to go ahead with fertility treatments, I've thought about it and I have some ethical issues with it.. If my body cant do it on it's own im not going to induce it through hormone stimulation.. I just don't want to go down that road at this point and I dont want to have kids after 30, so if this doesn't work naturally that's it for me. I tried. and I'll just do something else with my life, but my bf wants kids, so I guess that will be a problem. It just makes you feel like a failure when you struggle with this stuff. grrr. I just need to shake this feeling off . sorry ladies, im throwing myself a pity party.

Hang in there.... Some women just take longer even without issues....

I saw that the chart before the one we were looking at ended on cd 16 that's why I thought 16 days.... Perhaps you just didn't fully chart it?

As for temping, 3 hours is a BIG difference,.... Try next cycle with an alarm at the same time every day (set it for the earliest you get up, and on weekends just take temp and go back to sleep) one good cycle to see if and when you O will be very helpful to you....

As for hormones, there are several herbal options to help regulate cycles, improve O, improve luteal phase, etc.... Some that I've tried include vitex (regulates hormones in your body, made from chaste berries) and B complex vitamins (basically a chewable tablet that has ALL of the B vitamins) which helps to improve O and regulate luteal phase... I've heard of many others....

A more natural approach might be the ticket for you :)

Good luck....

Don't worry Sabster, feel free to have a pity party---we all need one once in awhile! Sunny is right about charting for sure, 3 hours massive for temperature taking. The first cycle I charted was a disaster (temped by mouth), and the second one made much more sense (vaginal). I'd do a couple of months of charting before I started to read anything into it.

Sabster - :hugs: This journey is really tough and unfair so I think it's normal and even needed to throw a big pity party from time to time. It's better than always bottling it in.

sunny - good luck in the tww. Hope this is your month!

AFM - finally have the OB appointment to get my fertility clinic referral. It's just under 2 months away. This still seems like a round-about way to get to testing but my GP seems certain this way is ultimately faster. I'm hoping the OB can do some preliminary testing. The clinic's website did say it was faster to do that though the website focuses solely on their IVF services as that is what people have to pay for.

Starry that's great your getting somewhere, albeit slowly :wacko:

AFM feeling out this month.... Tested tonight. Bfn. It was end of day and on,y hour long hold.... And last cycle bfp on 10dpo was very faint... Also had spotting with implant for my two bfp and no spotting yet. But crampy and felt yucky today so thought maybe (also with the temp dip).... Still not out, but less optimistic.... If temp is up tomorrow may test again with fmu as I will be 10 dpo.... If nothing and no af test again Saturday.... Let the games begin!

Good luck, Sunnyleah. I understand hedging your bets after a bfn today but it was still early so I think testing at the end of the day wouldn't be the most accurate. Crossing my fingers for you!

Good luck Sunnyleah! Maybe it was to early for an accurate result. I really hope you a get a BFP!!

More of a temp drop.... And bb's aren't sore at all....even the tingly feeling is now gone....guessing af is a day or two away.... Not completely giving up until she arrives but just don't feel it....last cycle I just knew.... Hard to explain....same as first bfp..... Oh we'll.... Another month to eat better, loose more lbs & work out more.....

Sunnyleah - hope your body is being a bit tricky and AF stays away but I like your PMA.

Still waiting for my first AF. Not sure when it will come as post m/c hormones can be quite confusing. A few days after my bleeding stopped I got some ewcm so by that I should be expecting AF sometime this weekend but then I got some more last week and some one-sided cramps. I had been cramping consistently since the first bout of ewcm so now don't know what to 'count'. Just a waiting game at this point.

Good luck starry. Not sure about your previous losses but I never o'd the cycle after mine. Did after chemical though (current cycle).

Hopefully af comes soon for you so you can get on with everything :)

I never chart or use OPKs so I can't say for sure if I ov'd or not. I'm pretty sure I did not after my first loss for the first few cycles. I had weird 10 day periods and cycles that only lasted 18 days so no chance to ov. But after my second loss I got ewcm the day after my bleeding stopped and exactly 2 weeks later AF showed up. It's hard to say for sure or if my body was just going through the motions.

Yeah. Hard to say. I read that there must be 21 days without any bleeding for it to be af. Otherwise it's lingering from mc.

I've heard that too but I've had several doctors (including my OB) say it counts as AF. I mean, how else do we hear of girls getting their bfps within 4 weeks of their miscarriage or even the birth of a new child (it happens). I think it usually takes longer for the hcg to disappear than the bleeding to stop. This time around I have no idea when I got back down to zero as the lab wasn't updating the doctor on the results so I just stopped going. With my last loss my hcg was at 0 pretty much on the day of my last day of bleeding and that's all it really takes for your body to ovulate again.

Good to know. I wasn't allowed to do anything for 6 weeks anyways. But with chemical hcg was 0 at day 7. But negative FRER at day 3

Starry Night, hope af arrives soon. It took me 6 weeks for af to arrive. I had to wait 3 months after the etopic so I never tracked o. My body has never gotten back to how it was before. It's so frustrating. Good luck.

Sunnyleah, glad your not giving up its still early. Keep us posted.

AFM, I think I may test tomorrow. I've been having a weird feeling but I think I just want to be pregnant so badly that I'm imagining things.

Starry Night, hope af arrives soon. It took me 6 weeks for af to arrive. I had to wait 3 months after the etopic so I never tracked o. My body has never gotten back to how it was before. It's so frustrating. Good luck.

Sunnyleah, glad your not giving up its still early. Keep us posted.

AFM, I think I may test tomorrow. I've been having a weird feeling but I think I just want to be pregnant so badly that I'm imagining things.

Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"