Canadian and I know it

Sorry the :witch: got you too Sunnyskies....

As for the B vitamins, upon further reading and chatting with a female friend who is a doctor and pregnant, I was taking the bare minimum of the b6 vitamin which is the one to help regulate hormones (both fertility related and other)... So for this cycle I am taking a higher b6 supplement and if no improvement then off to the fertility clinic (well, the doctor for a referral) The b vitamin can delay O because it regulates the hormones that are out of balance and can cause your body needing more time to reach high enough levels of other hormones, however the B vitamins are water soluable meaning anything your body doesn't use it just gets rid of.... Daily requirements are 200 mg and I was only getting 60mg from my prenatal and Bcomplex. Most people get more from grains/cereals but I have food allergies that prevent me from eating most grains and cereals... So I'm very happy having chatted with my doctor friend and have a bit more hope for this cycle :). And I did conceive first cycle on the b complex vitamin, just resulted in a chemical :(

Fingers crossed for all of us this cycle!

Im sorry the witch got you~ I also take vitamin B100 complex so it has all the B vitamins plus folic acid, plus red raspberry leaf, plus one prenatal per day. The B complex is amazing, and like any other product it takes time, Ive been taking it for 3 months on and off ( now for real on) and I feel less stressed, my asthma is better, and my periods are better too.

Also, my mom is really big into vitamins and like you said, you only absorb a certain amoount, so waht i did is saturate my body with it and then make the doses go down a bit.

Hello ladies.. So i havent been around in the past few days, weeks? not sure. I dropped a glass of water on my laptop, so we are now using my BF's laptop and that took a while to get a hang of... so that's my little tidbit. now for the BIG tidbit.

My af was due june 18. On monday ( june 17) I was coming back from work on the 58 bus and a cyclist got in the way of the bus so the driver braked REALLy hard. I was all the way in the back of the bus ( outkast anyone?) and texting like a *etard...needless to say I went flying from the back of the bus to the front, fell down the back stairs ON MY left SIDE and landed right near the middle doors. I was also wearing a dress any flashed everyone... OH BOY.:dohh:

I think my ego took it harder than my body, cuz I was outta there sooo fast. I did go to the emergency later because all my left side really hurts, and after 5 hours I came out of there with a prescription for naproxen 500 ( aleve..) ANYWAYS, I proceeded to take some of these pills, have a couple of beers and I got to stay home for two days!! wooohoo.

Yesterday AM, I still didnt get my AF so I tested and I think I almost fell on the floor again because I got a :bfp: and then I did it again and It was a BFP and I did it this am and it was a BFP but a bit more faint..

I did those trips you buy online from makeababy.ca and they are very sensitive, so im still not sure. Im actually tripping balls for lack of better word selection. so ladies, i think I might be pregnant.

considering my bad fall, I'm really shocked and a bit worried so I called the doctors office yesterday and they gave me an appointment to go in today because Im not sure if I should be taking naproxen and my back still hurts and maybe they can give me a blood test to confirm the pregnancy, but im not sure if its too soon.

we are super super happy and we dont wanna believe it and we wanna be sure before we celebrate~ I feel the same, my boobs are a bit sore, same mood, i get cramps on and off like af is coming and not a lot of nausea. I feel like this is going to hit me like a ton of bricks in about 2 weeks...

So according to Dr.google I would be 4-5 weeks pregnant, not sure. EDD feb 2014. yay!

ALSO, i took soy isoflavones this month. HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMSSS

Yay for potential bfp!!!! My doctor told me that once that lo is embedded its very difficult to cause a mc so I'm sure your fall is ok!! Sorry you fell though, bummer for possibly not taking the meds :(

:yipee:

Oh Sabster! Sounds like you got your BFP! So exciting :)

Good luck with your appointment today!

Today was my due date :'(

It hurts to know I should have a baby in my arms right now, but instead I'm lying in bed with nothing but a broken heart. Today should have been a day full of joy, but it is, and always will be a difficult and sad day. My life is changed, just not I'm the way I wanted.

My OH is away at work, so I'm spending the day with my sisters. I'm just not sure how to get up and face the day. I can't believe it's here already!

Anyway, I'm grateful to be able to come here and share with people who understand. Thanks to all of you for your support. <3

Kasey :hugs:

It's a hard day, truly.... I found getting out and living life helpful... Then DH and I got a large white candle (we got it at the time of Mmc) and we lit it that night to remember our angel... It will always be a special day... It also marked TTC for one year for us so I found that I just had to let go and believe that our time will come as will yours..... No one can take away the pain and sadness that comes with a lost little one but you can choose to focus on the future....

Big hugs today and I hope the day isn't too hard on you....

:hug:

very well said sunnyleah!! we have to let go sometimes, and then things just happen I guess. But it's not easy to go through a loss and it affects us deeply. But it seems that this experience has brought you and ur hubby closer together ? that's the most important thing, especially when you are starting a family together.

update: Im still in shock. I have 10 pregnancy test and my latest one was positive again ( 4 tests 4 BFP)CRAZY TIMES. I never thought this day would come. Now im just hoping for everything to go smoothly and I think Im going to tell my mum today....

Went to doc yesterday and she told me I didnt need any bloodwork until 12 weeks, as recommended and tht if all my tests were positive..well that means im pregnant.
I had done all the blood work

Also found out that getting a doctor is freggin complicated.. its also a holiday on monday so I will have to do all the investigative work on tuesday. I have a family doctor through university, so Im hoping she will refer me for an ultrasound but we will have to pay for it privetly because they only do the ultrasound at 22 weeks!!! WHAAAA!!! I know. crazy.

I was gunho about a midwife and doing it at home and now I just wanna b in the hospital just in case. Icant believe I changed my mind....

Sabster, congratulations, it's crazy how things work out. Wishing you all the best.

Kasey, we all understand how difficult this is. I still think about what would have been. My baby would be turning one next month, it's tough but we have to stay positive. Give yourself time to grieve. Glad you'll be with your sisters. Hugs

Sabaster CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yipee: Sorry about no scan until 22 weeks! Wow! Here we get 12+ weeks and 20 weeks ... If you opt for the screening ultrasound... If not then just at 20 weeks.... Unless problems....

Kasey, I hope you're doing better today. :hugs:

Thanks for all the kind words ladies. I made it through yesterday. I was feeling quite sad in the morning and took some time for myself. Later I went to a pregnancy/baby loss monument that is kept in a local cemetery and left some flowers. That really helped. It was a beautiful day so I went for a run then and spent the rest of the day with family.

Today I'm doing better and tomorrow I'm hoping my bracelet will be ready- I had it made in memory of my baby and am looking forward to wearing it.

Thanks again. It's so helpful to share with those who understand <3

Glad you're feeling better :). The bracelet is a wonderful idea!

I've just seen this thread! I'm in Canada (Quebec) but I'm actually British so not sure if I qualify for your criteria!!

DH and I had DD in France and are now expecting number 2 in October. We're looking to relocate to ON or AB next year though.

Welcome Buzzy!! And congratulations!! This is a ttc after loss but we welcome all Canadians :). How is your pregnancy going this far?? Enjoying Quebec?

WElcome to another fellow quebecor.

Sabster, you should be able to get a scan at 12 weeks if u ask for the quebec program called depistage trisomy 21. Its a quebec program that has been proven to detect 97% of down syndrome so its extra blood tests AAND a scan. So its a bonus for us.

I think Ontario does that too. I had a scan with my DS at 12 weeks to test for Downs Syndrome. They don't offer that here in Manitoba. Just the blood work. :( With my last pregnancy I had begged for an early scan because of my history and they wouldn't give me one. boo!

Sabster - congrats!!!

AFM - think AF is coming. Have been cramping something awful for days now and got some pink spotting this afternoon. I don't normally spot before AF but that happened for the first 2 cycles after my last m/c so it might be a few days before it properly starts. Or it could all start in 5 minutes. LOL

Bummer about manitoba!!! Ontario is like Quebec 12 week scan plus extra bloodwork looking for a variety of birth defects.

Sorry it seems like AF is on her way :(

Sabster- sorry about not being able to get an early scan. That must be so frustrating! They seem to give early scans here in NL after a mc. My friend got one at 9 weeks for her first pregnancy after mc.

Sunny skies- Sorry it looks like AF is on her way. I hope she doesn't show up after all!

AFM, I'm on cd 24. I tried opks this month, but never did get a +. I did have ewcm on cd 13,14,15. I'm hoping I ovulated, but just missed my surge! We BD'd every other day anyway. I don't really know when to expect AF as my cycles ranged from 27-36 days since my mc. If AF doesn't show by cd 35 I guess I'll test...if I can wait that long.

This ttc business can be very frustrating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->