Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
Instead of creeping back and forth in the trimester threads, I thought that we could all use this to stay in touch!

Thanks for making the group!

Thanks, I'll be in second Tri soon so perfect timing!

Do you ladies consider first Tri to be over at 12, 13, or 14 weeks?

I always thought that week 12 was the last week in first tri!

Apperantly it depends on where you live. Canada and the states are different then over in Europe. Weird.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for making this group, it will be nice to chat with some other Canadians!

I always though 14 weeks was the first week in second tri

Thanks, I'll be in second Tri soon so perfect timing!

Do you ladies consider first Tri to be over at 12, 13, or 14 weeks?

I went with 14:flower: Cause I was confused what it actually was, so I thought i'll go with the later one!

Yah, I desperately want to go with 12 but I think I'll go with 14 to be conservative! Yikes 2 more weeks seems like forever.

I am starting to feel way less nauseous so at least my body is hopefully leaving first Tri soon! Lol.

Yah, I desperately want to go with 12 but I think I'll go with 14 to be conservative! Yikes 2 more weeks seems like forever.

I am starting to feel way less nauseous so at least my body is hopefully leaving first Tri soon! Lol.

Me too, my nausea has definitely died down this week significantly. I am really happy about that! My Midwife told me that they consider the first trimester to be over at 13 weeks.

I just had my 16 week appt today! It was really quick, they did blood pressure, listened to babies heartbeat... ahhhh it was beautiful! 168bpm:) My DH wasn't able to make it to this appt, we just bought a house and the company he works for had a 3 week placement in Ft. Mac, AB so he jumped on it for the extra cash! But he will def be at our next appt May 18th which is our 20week ultrasound as well!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Keep updating!!

Hey ladies just wanted to tell you go over when ever you feel like it. first tri is really hard where everybody is panicking. Most people cant wait to get out and into 2nd tri. So all of second tri understands.

Thanks, I have definitely been avoiding the general first Tri board and just stuck to the threads I subscribe to since 4 weeks...I'll be joining in on second Tri stuff in the next week! So happy!

I can't wait for second tri! I wanna feel like I can function again. I'm so exhausted and nauseas all the time I just want to stay in bed all day! Would be nice if I could just once ;)

Hello ladies! :flower:

It's nice to see some fellow Canadians in here.
I live in Quebec, in the countryside, somewhere between Montreal and Quebec City. I'm 33 and expecting my first. I still don't know if it's a boy or a girl (I should know in one week! Woo!!)

Congrats on all you ladies who are leaving the first trimester behind. Things really picked up for me too when I turned 14 weeks or so. Now I have the energy to work in the garden, do my prenatal yoga and I can start knitting more. Yes, in part of my first trimester, I couldn't even knit. It was making me sea sick to watch the knitting needles move. :haha:

Hey ladies!

I wasn't hoping for some advice.. I'm going in for my very first dr. appointment at 6weeks, on April 30. I imagine not too much happens at this initial appointment.. but can anyone tell me what to expect. Did you get booked for any ultrasounds at this appointment, i know its early for one now, but I am hoping they will give me a date so I have something to look forward too!

I live in Saskatchewan as well!

Hello fellow Canadian ladies! Glad to see this group.

Hi ladies! Congratulations on all that baby making!

Finally got to catching up on this thread, thanks again for making it. Nice to see so many canuks on here!

A little bit about myself: our little family is situated in the interior of BC and we're looking forward to meeting baby #2 this September or October. I'm fortunate to be a stay at home mom and have a 2 1/2 year old little girl who is 2 1/2 going on 17. Keeps me on my toes.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months.

Hey ladies!

I wasn't hoping for some advice.. I'm going in for my very first dr. appointment at 6weeks, on April 30. I imagine not too much happens at this initial appointment.. but can anyone tell me what to expect. Did you get booked for any ultrasounds at this appointment, i know its early for one now, but I am hoping they will give me a date so I have something to look forward too!

I live in Saskatchewan as well!

Hello! I'm in Saskatchewan as well. I had the option for a first trimester ultrasound, but chose just to do the one at 20 weeks. Now I'm 31 weeks!! time has flown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->