Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

I want to wish u all the best luck with it little ones but everyone seems to be much further along so I'm gonna find a group that's where I am thanks again

Hi Ladies!! Im back! After a rollercoaster Feb, we have found that we are again pregnant (totally by accident this time!!)
Baby #2 is Due Jan 19th 2014, which will make our babies about 14 months apart!:dohh: lol

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Congrats medic!! On baby #2 and on having the energy to make one. ;)

Congrats Medic! They will grow up so close :thumbup:

Yikesbaby- I get that :) I've only wanted to a handfull of times since LO was born!

Apperantly, a 'hand full' of times was all it took. Lol Honestly it was only twice in the last month and a half. Whoops. :). Oh well. I've a doctors appointment today at 1:30 which should be interesting since our doc is a family friend and will be shocked. I think more excited then nervous right now but I can already imagine how tough it's gonna be for the first bit

It will be tough but it will be the cutest tough there is!

Congrats! I had sex once before getting an IUD, I was not about to take any chances! Hahahhaha

Doctors appointment went great. Blood work looks good and we go for a dating scan next Thursday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->