Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

Congrats on #2 on the way Medic!

And congrats Yikes! I'm glad everything went well for you and now you have a baby girl :)

I had my baby boy on February 6th, hard to believe almost two weeks ago now!

Congrats YikesBaby!!! She was almost the exact same size as DS, he was 8lbs 2oz and 20in.

Congrats to countrygirl86 as well:happydance:

Enjoy every moment and cuddle ladies, they grow up so fast.

So Newt4, I think your next then its my turn:happydance: 6.5 weeks to go till my c section. As much as I'm dreading the CS, I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over and be holding my little girl.

I hope I'm not super late. I'm so uncomfortable and moody.

Newt - you are so CLOSE! sorry i missed how far along you were!! Did you find out gender?? is A excited??

I found out the gender on Saturday. We are having a BOY! Im really excited about it.

Congrats Countrygirl!
Newt- hopefully its not too long for you! I used to think those women who says that they missed being pregnant were crazy. I hated being pregnant! But.... those kicks are sweet.

I loved the kicks with DS, but I'm not loving them this time. She actually hurts me with her kicks:wacko: I don't know if she is in a different position or what but its different this pregnancy.

Congrats on a boy readynwilling!

Sending lots of labour dust to you newt4 :dust:

Lol my waters pretty much broke when I posted last. Had Elsie Alixandra Marie yesterday February 25th 6lbs 12oz.

CONGRATS!! How does A like being a big sister???????????????????????? I saw the pic's on FB shes gorgeous!!

I have 6 weeks to go till my csection date and it can't come soon enough. My spd gets worse and worse everyday :(

sorry to hear that jeepgirl :( i hear that spd is incredible painful. hopefully the 6 weeks passes quickly and the spd doesn't get any worse.

Thanks! It is awful, I didn't have it with my 1st pregnancy. I've been thinking of going to a chiroprator. I've never been to one, and they honestly kind of scare me but I've heard they can really help with spd.

Anna loves being a big sister. When I got home she didnt even care about me lol

Thats awesome about Anna!! i bet she loves her!!

Jeepgirl - i am seeing a pregnancy chiropractor now, without having issues. They are great. I know some people that it REALLY helped. I feel so much better after an adjustment!

jeepgirl - See an osteopath!!! They are the greatest thing ever! Like a chiropractor but without the harsh adjustments. :) I swear by mine!!

Well, I lost my plug this morning and have been having irregular contractions all day. Really hoping she decides to stay in there a bit longer. I would really like to make it till at least 37 weeks, my CS is booked April 11th not sure if I will make it that long... DS's birthday party is next weekend and we have maternity pictures booked for next Saturday, really hope to get through those and the party before she is born.

FX she stays put a few more weeks Jeepgirl :hugs:

Someone I know who is as far along in their pregnancy posted tonight on FB they were watching "business of being born". She is having a C-section for medical reasons, but I decided to watch again - I watched it when I was pregnant with J. Its really interesting! Reaffirms my feelings on natural birth, and actually swaying me even closer to homebirth. I should get DH to watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->