Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
No Mums here. ;)

Thought it would be nice to have a place for us Canadians!

:rofl: I was just going to post this one! BTW, where abouts in Alberta are you? I grew up in Lethbridge from the time I was 9 until I was 22 and moved to BC.

:rofl: I was just going to post this one! BTW, where abouts in Alberta are you? I grew up in Lethbridge from the time I was 9 until I was 22 and moved to BC.

I am in Edmonton right now, but I grew up in a small town outside of Leduc. :) I will probably be heading to Lethbridge this summer. A friend of mine from Ontario is going there to visit with family, so I think I will go down and visit her while she is there.

Hi Vickie!! :)

I know what you mean about regretable, my cupcake is not as great as I would like it to be, but it it huge and pretty solid to do a coverup. I hope to get a sleeve done, but I am going to wait until I have the $$ to do something great.

:hi: I am Canadian, from Nova Scotia :lol: I know most of you's already!

I am just watching Celebrity Apprentice. It is windy here too! I was sitting out on the balcony and I had H in her exersaucer and her head was blowing all around :rofl: so I came back in.

I am just watching Celebrity Apprentice. It is windy here too! I was sitting out on the balcony and I had H in her exersaucer and her head was blowing all around :rofl: so I came back in.

:rofl: I am just relaxing on the couch waiting for Michael to get home from the hospital, and listening to Alexa make funny noises in her sleep :lol:

I hope it is nice out tomorrow-I hate crappy weather :(

watching Desperate Housewives

Just a thought but maybe we can change it to Canadian moms and moms to be? So those TTC and WTT can join??

:hi: I'm Canadian, and a Mom (refuse to be Mum even though I now live in the UK). Do I qualify for membership? I'm from St. Hubert, just outside Montreal - lived there for 23 years. Family now lives in Oakville, abot 30 minutes west of Toronto.

If I don't count as a Canadian Mom, I'll vamoose :rofl:

Sure you count! You can come chat about poutine and beavers here :rofl:

:hi:

It's funny someone mentioned a poutine... I was craving it tonight lol :rofl: I googled the caloric intake of one :shock: so of course I resulted to my tuna. :rofl:

I'm 22, I live with my husband on the border of Mississauga and Toronto. I'm a student @ UofT, and hoping to be a mom very soon!

I'm a citizen of both the US and Canada, but I've lived here most of my life so I guess I'm more Canadian ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->