Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

poutine :sick: :rofl: I'm originally from the States you know

Yummy poutine!!!

Who else here has had a donair? I think it's an eastern thing-at least thats what my dad said-he said they don't have donairs in ontario! Do you know what I am talking about? :lol:

They don't have donairs in Ontario, but we do in Alberta!! I missed them so much when I lived in Ontario.

Man, I want one so bad right now. That sauce!! MMM

A donair and a poutine...that would be my dream dinner right now. :rofl: How fattening!

I know! That would be a terrific meal now --- it's 3:15am here, so am going to toddle off back to bed and dream of food I can't have :dohh:

Now I'm also thinking of a smoked meat sandwich from Schwartz's deli on St. Laurent street in Montreal (anyone know it?) and of Chinese food from Montreal's Chinatown! God I'm homesick! :rofl:

8:18 pm here, so I shouldn't be thinking about food either. :rofl: There is always TOMORROW! :D

A major craving I had when pregnant was donair! and poutine :lol: love them both-how crappy I would feel after eating them both at the same time though! yummy though! All worth it :D

I'm here :mrgreen:

MANNN it's cold.. I thought it was supposed to be May or something?? Guess I was wrong! :cry:

Oh man a poutine would be heaven...as would a donair. Mmmmmm

Bet it's still warmer where you are Tasha than here in the NE of England! :) 20 degrees Celcius here in the summer is considered virtually a heatwave! :rofl:

I miss Montreal summers.....

It is beautiful here today :D I am soo happy about that! I don't think I could live in an area where 20 degrees was considered a heatwave :lol:

only going to be 15 here :hissy: I need it to be at least 18 before I'm happy :rofl:

Hi!
I'm a Canadian mum, too.
I always thought "mom" was American, actually. Everyone I knew as a kid said mum.
Sorry, old habits die hard! :)
I'm in Calgary, currently on mat leave with my first baby.

only going to be 15 here :hissy: I need it to be at least 18 before I'm happy :rofl:

It was 21 here yesterday and today will be raining, which is good for our business. I suppose I am the only one wishing for a lot of rain right now so that our business can get more jobs!

:rofl: probably! It rained here Saturday morning, was cold yesterday (not that we went out been to busy packing :rofl:) and it's supposed to rain next Saturday! Will try to send it your way though, Stan doesn't want to move in the rain :lol:

Yikes, don't blame you not wanting to move in the rain! Guess that time is coming for you. Hope it goes smoothly :)

Looking beautiful outside here! Nice bright blue skies! :) Gonna have to go for a walk down near the river in a bit :)

:shrug: doesn't bother me too much as my job is Hannah :rofl: Though I don't want wet furniture ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->