Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

How's the weather where you are ladies?

Rainy here but still humid. Leaves are starting to change along the treeline in our yard... depressing but exciting as I do love fall.

Well I'm not in Canada anymore but it's drizzly and cloudy in Scotland. We were having such a nice Indian summer until today too!

Oh I would love to see Scotland!

Rain always makes me sleepy... lazy day on a rainy day ;)

Nice to see but I'll be glad when we move back home! Missing my nice summers! Well maybe not this year, it's been a scorcher every day the last few weeks at home.

Wasn't the best summer here in NB. It took a while to kick off and it felt like it was only a few weeks of real good weather, and now it's September. :nope:

It was so hot and very dry here all summer! Now it's cooler but definitely not as much rain as normal (yet :haha:)

We had a weird summer. Warm, then hot, then cold, then OMG I'M DYING, and now it's chilly again.

HOTTEST SUMMER EVER here :( and we moved into a townhouse and sleep on the 3rd floor - we were in a condo on the ground floor before :haha: that would have been so much nicer heat wise for us. :rofl: but alas we chose to move and upgrade our living space just prior to a super warm summer :haha:

Now we've got a week or so of cloudy weather and chances of rain 40% and such

Another nice sunny day woo hoo! But holy brr this morning. Frost on DH's window and 5 degrees when we went out for the nursery run. About time to turn the heat on I think.

Oh that doesn't sound too comfortable, 3rd floor in real hot weather!

5 :shock: brrrr! I'm not ready for that kind of cold in the morning lol

It's sunny here, LOADS of sun but it's going to be very hot the next few days.

This afternoon it's going to feel like 36 with the humidex and my daughter wore a sweater to school. It's not overly heavy but still. At least she had shorts and sandals on and worst case, her extra clothes bag left at school has a t-shirt in it.

Who's had snow so far?
I'm strange I know...

Snow? snow? what's that ;)
I don't think we've even had a hard frost yet... but then we live on the Wet Coast ;)

Ohhh nice! Been cold here so far.. a few flurries but that's it.

I don't think it's meant to snow here at all this year! Of course hubby insisted on buying Devyn a sled at Costco even after I told him :dohh: maybe the mountains will get snow and they can go use it there

Now that sounds nice. I enjoy snow for Christmas but that's about it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->