Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I'm herrrrre!
From Cobourg, but living in Scarborough!

:hi: natalie!!

Maybe I'll try Kijiji for a Cozy Coupe.. :shrug:

Andrew likes the John Deere tractors but says they aren't girly enough...

omg tasha did you see the john deere tractor in walmart? its like a power one with a loader and all!! I fell in love and we are so getting one (even tho its not girly)

(can you tell I grew up on a farm!)

That's exactly the one I'm talking about :rofl:

OH wants a boy so we can get it, I think it's okay for Elyse to play with trucks though??!

Same goes for Tonka trucks.. Andrew wants to get them but doesn't want Elyse to play with them because she's a girl. He's afraid she will end up "butch" :wacko:

Same... my grandma had those old metal ones that kinda hurt if say, your sister hit you with it or you rolled it into your little brother?? :rofl:

I think they're all plastic now.. :mrgreen:

That upset OH... guess he wasn't violent like me and my siblings..

I think its totally fine for girls to play with cars and trucks! I know BJ will be pulling out all his old dinky cars to play with so LeeAnne can join in!
I hope she plays with Lego bc secretly I want an excuse to play with Lego!

What are we all doing for Victoria Day??

Think fireworks are out of the question with the baby :( It's too bad... I love them! And going to the fair :(

Oh I can't wait till Alyssa's old enough to play with Lego! Hubby and I both loved it when we were kids and are looking forward to buying her some so WE can play :rofl:

I think its totally fine for girls to play with cars and trucks! I know BJ will be pulling out all his old dinky cars to play with so LeeAnne can join in!
I hope she plays with Lego bc secretly I want an excuse to play with Lego!

I LOVE Lego.. I think girls can play with trucks etc, I mean why not!! I told Andrew I think he's really limiting her and forcing gender stereotypes on her and he told me I'm a feminist. Argghh!! I know he's joking but still, it makes me mad!

And, btw.. all the toys Elyse has are pretty much because *I* wanted to play with them.. not because I thought she might like them.. I'm so selfish :cry:

Bahahahahha I think we are all selfish by the sounds of it :rofl: When we go toy shopping OH looks at me and says "is this for you or LeeAnne" hahaha

We are driving 9hrs to go to OH's parents place so the whole family can meet LeeAnne. We will leave friday night, spend the night in Winnipeg then continue and get in Saturday morning, have a bbq saturday night with 1/2 the family then sunday the other 1/2 comes over and then we leave monday and drive for another 9 hrs..omg this better be worth it..LeeAnne's not very good in the car! come 3 hrs shes ready to get out!

Really?!?!! The car is one of my secret tricks for getting Elyse to sleep! Works every time :mrgreen:

She gets mad at red lights... or when we drive behind old people who are going like 30..

I played with dinky cars all the time... I loved them. Still do! LOL.
Can't wait for Grady to start playing with them so I have an excuse to be a 22 year old girl playing with dinky cars.... :rofl:

:hissy: I fell down the stairs last night..(thankfully NOT holding LeeAnne) and I cut up my face a bit, but I have a big rug burn RIGHT between my eyes, its all scabbed over..its terrible..:hissy: Totally off topic of dinky cars and legos , I know , but I had to whine to someone as OH is sick of hearing me whine about how silly i look with this rug burn right between my eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->