Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Lovely bed and cake girls! Amanda is that Andrew's birthday cake trial?
Not a very exciting weekend here i'm afraid. Took an overtime weekend so working both days. Out of sorts and very tired though. Gotta get my Christmas cards done now that they're arrived too. Mommy is always busy!

The bed is soooo cool!! Glad Amira likes it!

Cool dump truck Amanda - I can't even assemble a gingerbread house from a kit, I'm awful lol

No Maggs it's for a kids Christmas party today, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for a birthday cake

Love the bed rach!!! Glad Amira likes it too :)

I love that bed, such a great idea - Amira is too cute too. :cloud9:

Amanda - the cookie dump truck looks awesome!

Didn't do much this weekend (other than the regular - swimming lessons, shopping, laundry, etc). :lol: Honestly, I didn't feel like it - so I didn't. :haha: After working all week, it takes everything I have to even think about chores on the weekends. :rofl:
I did do some wrapping though. :)

Well, my house is still a mess. :haha: So it feels like I didn't get much done. :rofl:

But there's only so much time in the day. :shrug:

Sara, I found a lot of pregnancy symptoms were way more pronounced the second time around. I guess once your body has gone through one pregnancy, all those receptor cells are just primed for the next ones and the symptoms are often way stronger.
I say, sleep! Sleep as much as you can! Get Tim to take over Jayden's routine and go to bed at 7:00! It will feel so good! :thumbup:

Amanda - dump truck looked awesome!

I am hoping to have a get 'er done day today! I have a huge list and want it full of crossed off items by day's end. I will start right after I have this next cup of coffee... :coffee:

^I agree. Both of my pregnancies were pretty "easy" per say, but the symptoms were definitely stronger the second time. My hips hurt more, I was more tired, nausea was worse... though it was all still bearable, definitely a little more challening the second time. On the upside, the birth was AMAZING and so much better the second time. :D

Sarah - Sounds like a good plan! :thumbup: I need a "get 'er done" day. :lol:

thanks girls. The naseau is worse this time too. i haven't thrown up yet, but i've been close. I went to bed at 9:30 and slept till 7 this mornng (and the same on friday and saturday night). It just doesn't seem to be enough!

Yesterday J napped for 3.5hours and i laid in bed listening to an audiobook for 3 of those hours, i really should have just slept!

This is my first, I have to say I've felt pretty good! The first few weeks were tough with MS and some severe cramping, but once I hit about 9 weeks it dissapeared, and I have been feel really great! Energy level is getting higher, small bump has appeared :) I can't believe I am into my 2nd Tri. It's all surrel to me! I feel blessed.

Congrats Trinity on 2nd Tri! :yipee:

It is always so exciting reaching another trimester. :)

Congrats Trinity! With all you've been through, reaching 2nd trimester must feel SO good!

Hey I could use some advice. I'm planning to buy all the kids winter jackets for next year as soon as all the winter outerwear goes on sale, but don't know what to get. I haven't been thrilled with Andrew's past coats. One had a fleece layer that could be unzipped, but I didn't like that and the other was so bulky he couldn't move well in it.

So where do you get your winter coats? Keep in mind we barely get below 0 here, so don't need a parka or anything like that, but water proof/resistant is essential.

Honestly, I've always bought our winter coats/snow pants at Walmart and they've been really great. :) It does get quite cold here though, but they've always been fairly warm and not too bulky, and the cost is always reasonable (I refuse to pay $90 for something they only get one season out of :lol:).

Elyse had coats from Please Mum previously & Osh Kosh this year. But they've all been fairly bulky cause it can get quite cold here. If we're having above 0 weather she has a jacket from Wal Mart that my mom found for $6 when their stuff went on sale! I can fit a hoodie under too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->