Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I went to bed fairly early last night too (10pm) slept till 6 when J got up. Feel like i haven't slept in DAYS. Craziness.

Enjoy your 3 hours Tasha!!

It's weird - I've always enjoyed my sleep, but since having kids - if I ever find spare time (which is rare) I always try to lay down and nap. :haha:

I napped a lot when pregnant and when the twins were newborns, but now unless I'm sick I want the free time to do my own thing. I enjoy me-time too much to nap :haha:

My cookie truck turned out ok. I think it will look better when I dcrate it and add on the mini donut wheels :)

I never get much sleep lol, it's like once you have more then 1 kid you can kiss sleep goodbye! Unless you get lucky and all your kids simultaneously sleep Nd wake ;)

I'm not lucky lol I go to bed around 11 and am usually up around 6. So that's 7 hours with wake up times at least 1-3 times a night in bettween

Yeah, there are plenty of days where I will go shopping for an hour, or just go out on my own. But I love napping too. :haha: Napping IS me time. :D

oh i don't get sleep with 1. J only started sleeping through the night in August and even that is hit or miss - she was up once last night. And i usually cope very well - i don't need a lot of sleep. im one of those that feels better with 6 hours then i do after 8. but i have never felt tired like this before :(

I usually go to bed around 10 and wake sometime between 6-7. The twins get up around 4 for a bottle, but its quick and then they'll sleep a couple more hours. Not bad for 3 under 3. Now just watch, I've jinxed myself :dohh:

Maybe twins Sara? I was really really tired pregnant with them.

I was exhausted those first few weeks too with Jack. Used to nap on the couch nearly every afternoon! Got my energy back around the same time the nausea left.

I was exhausted with every pregnancy after the first one.

Hilary is driving me nuts... I am having to hold her for hours in the evening before bed... dont get me wrong, I love holding and snuggling her, but holding her until 10 every night is getting to be too much, Its the only time I have to get things tidied up from the day :(

I agree :( unforthnate it's most parents lol!!!

I am finally lucky with sleep here. Both my kids sleep about 12-13 hours with the occasional quick boob for Elliot, usually he sleeps through now though. So no complaining from me!

What's everyone up to today? I am just having my first sip of coffee. You know when you take that first sip, and the world goes silent, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

and then chaos starts back up again. That one second of glory is awesome though.

Sick as a dog, have an open house to do today so gotta find somewhere to hang out for 3 hours as my parents don't want us there. :roll:

Same old shit different day! :haha:

Trying to get caught up on laundry.

My experience with coffee, usually I take one sip and then uncontrollably gulp the rest down hahaha

I'm going Christmas shopping with a friend and the twins while Shawn and Andrew ride the Santa train.

Here's how my sugar cookie dump truck turned out

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/th_6dd8cba64280153a30edb470c29df5fb.jpg

feel better soon Tiff :hugs:

Dump truck looks great Amanda!

Not much happening here. Hannah missed all her classes today because we're sick. We probably should have cleaned the house but instead had a lazy (ish) day. We painted the salt dough ornaments with her while Rhys took an epic nap (2 hours :shock: and another 1.5 in the afternoon :shock: figures it'd happen while Stan was off work :roll:), hanged up Christmas lights outside because Hannah's been begging for them so I walked to the Loblaws and picked some up yesterday, and I finished baking all the cookies I need to bake bar some of the gingerbread :yipee:

The dumptruck looks awesome Amanda! Great job! :hugs:

The bed is a big hit! She has had some issues going to sleep but it's getting easier everytime. She loves the top bunk most but as you can see the bottom bunk gets some love when it's pulled out. When it isn't the cats sleep on it lol
She loves the stairs and having so much room! She went and tucked her favorite toys in so they were warm as well :)

The last picture is just because it makes me laugh. My mom and her bf decorated gingerbread men together with Amira. The results were cute but far from what they looked like on the box lol

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 184.jpg
    184.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 170.jpg
    170.jpg