Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Same old, same old here. :lol:

We've got Easter dinner with my inlaws tomorrow, I work Saturday then Easter Dinner with my family on Sunday. Good times! :thumbup:

Nope work all weekend. Only saving grace is that my first support in the morning has been cancelled as he's going to his brother's so I don't start till 10 now which is nice for Easter morning. Can see Jack get his stuff. Probably have our dinner Monday.

We're doing our Easter hunt and gifts tomorrow morning then to my mom's for supper. On Monday DF's family will be over for supper.

Sorry you have to work Maggs :(. :hugs:

Sounds fun Lisa!

I hope you enjoy your dinner tomorrow Tiff :)

We are doing our egg hunt in the morning as well and going to Springridge with friends after that. Hopefully my kids sleep well tonight...............

Wow we've really let this thread lapse! Happy Canada day!!!

Been a while since I've posted in here lol love looking through old posts tho! :hi: all

No kidding!

I remember Wendy refusing to let this thread die :haha: I think we relied on her too much to keep it going! :haha:

I could never keep up with this one :haha: I definitely want to meet more Canadian mommas though! :)

yup been a long time
I was never able to keep up with this thread in the good old days either :rofl: definitely wouldn't be able to now ;) :haha:

Congratulations Luna!!

I'm sure I could if I put more effort into it but I am too lazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back