Canadian TTC Buddy??

Oh Medic...I just read about your loss...so sorry hun. Will be wishing extra baby dust to you!:hugs:

Feeling gutted today..AF arrived with venegence this morning:cry: I really thought this was our month. I have never been late..even by a few days. If anything AF usually shows up a day or 2 early. Guess I just pull up my socks and move on! Still sucks though!!!:growlmad:

:( I thought this was our month too. Ugh. :(

I'm originally from Nova Scotia! :)

Where abouts in NS? I'm originally from Guysborough County but have lived in Truro for the past 15 years.
Well DH and I DTD last night and I noticed EWCM today...gonna get at him again tonight!!!lol

Halifax - I haven't been home in ages, but am visiting ths summer! :)

Oh Medic...I just read about your loss...so sorry hun. Will be wishing extra baby dust to you!:hugs:

Thank you! Im looking forward to moving on and getting a sticky bean this month! Hope you get yours too. Have fun ;)

I think its awesome :) I do love Nova Scotia as well. My sister lives in the Annapolis Valley Area. Gorgeous place!

I got my + OPK today around 3pm!!!!!
Time for Operation SMEP to start!! I am so excited its a bit silly. Ive been back at the gym, using OPKs/PreSeed/every other day method, and in general feeling pretty happy this month. Its DHs birthday this weekend too, so maybe a little birthday luck mixed with some Irish luckiness (Hes also Irish.. lol) will mean that we get our sticky bean this month.

How is everyone else doing??

Good luck Medic!
My month is quite off again, with temperatures all over the place! I have been OPKing for the last four days and got negatives but feel like OV is around the corner if it hasn't happened yet! Sorry for tmi, but I wanted to ask a question about CM if any of you is monitoring theirs. I had one EWCM four days ago, (one time) and lots of milky lotion for the following days, and still do. OPK says negative and temperatures dropped quite low today (36.31C), is this normal before or after ovulation?
DH was away since last wednesday so I am trying to convince myself that OV hasn't happened and that we still have a chance today or tomorrow, bleh!! My ovulation calculated date is supposed to be in three days but who knows?
Any input is welcome. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Time for Operation SMEP to start!! I am so excited its a bit silly. Ive been back at the gym, using OPKs/PreSeed/every other day method, and in general feeling pretty happy this month. Its DHs birthday this weekend too, so maybe a little birthday luck mixed with some Irish luckiness (Hes also Irish.. lol) will mean that we get our sticky bean this month.

Hi :hi: Another Canuck here! I'm from B.C.
Waiting to test on St. Patrick's day.
:dust: to you all!!

I'm Irish too! Let's hope March is lucky for us!!

Hi there,
So for the first time in seven months, I got a positive OPK this morning. :yipee: I am going to test again this afternoon to confirm, but I am very much excited! Lots of :sex: today and tomorrow and hoping for a sticky bean! How are things with you? Medic, Hausfrau?

Hi there,
So for the first time in seven months, I got a positive OPK this morning. :yipee: I am going to test again this afternoon to confirm, but I am very much excited! Lots of :sex: today and tomorrow and hoping for a sticky bean! How are things with you? Medic, Hausfrau?

Yay! :) Grab DH and :sex:! Lol :)

Me? I'm not doing as well I had spotting that is turning into bleeding...I'm not due for AF for awhile :(

Hi there,

So exciting!! Hopeful for you this month!! I had a light + last month that I was excited about then yesterday I got a dark dark dark +, so Im hoping that I had a really strong surge and we can make a birthday baby for DH (Birthday is on monday!!) Im so glad you stuck with it and kept testing for the 7 months! Thats such a positive thing to finally see, Im sure! Good luck!

I think I am 1DPO... My OPKs have faded back to dull pink lines. I was getting strong +s from 9am to about 10pm yesterday then checked a few times today and -... so Im hoping that I Oed late last night or early this morning. Super conveinent since we have been :sex:ing for the last three nights in a row. I know that on the SMEP that you are to :sex: every other night till a positive OPK, then the night of/after/and third night then off for one and go for one more after that... but I was feeling a bit frisky the night before my + opk and I lured him into it. lol :blush: We plan on the next two nights again, just to follow the plan anyway. Im feeling really good about this month and not really sure why.

Good luck with your :sex: lol I guess we will be testing about the same time too?? AF is due on March 29th for me. I go for some dental work on the 23rd, which is 9DPO, so I might might might test that morning to see, even tho I know that its early.

Just trying to stay in the loop with you ladies. Hoping the "luck of the Irish" is with you all, whether your Irish or not!

Hausfrau, have you checked with your dr about the bleeding? Could it be implantation??? Hope you're doing well regardless.

Let's go TEAM CANADA BABY!!! :happydance:

I can't see my Doc until April :( I called a nurse line and was told if I have cramping or if the spotting gets excessive to take it seriously. I'm trying to wait it out at home until my Doc appointment unless sonething changes. They did ask if I took a pregnancy test...would so much spotting mean anything though???

Other than that I am good, thanks! :) How are you?

I am so sorry Hausfrau! Yeah, i think it would be a good idea to go to ER if the bleeding gets heavy. May be you miscarried and you didn't know you were pg? I hope this is just a scare and things will get back to normal tomorrow. Keep us posted and stay positive. Sending you positive vibes :)

I can't see my Doc until April :( I called a nurse line and was told if I have cramping or if the spotting gets excessive to take it seriously. I'm trying to wait it out at home until my Doc appointment unless sonething changes. They did ask if I took a pregnancy test...would so much spotting mean anything though???

Other than that I am good, thanks! :) How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->