Canadian TTC Buddy??

Wow, I can't imagine how you must feel. When it hapened my hubby told me to turn on the news as soneone told him the town was on fire, I couldn't believe it! There's not much left of the town now, but a few homes and buisnesses right?

Hey Medic,
Me thinking that sore bbs are a good pg sign :) ! Think positive!
Update on my end: I spotted (a tiny bit ) earlier today so I think AF is on her way and I guess am out for this month! Arghhhh!
Keep me posted on how it goes and good luck :hugs:

Still no AF today. No cramps today either. I have really really sore BBs today and a headache that I cant shake. Bloating is still there too. The sick tummy feeling is more or less gone today but thats ok. I was sick most of the night last night so Ill take a day off lol
I dont want to go home tomorrow and test just incase AF is just late. Im in such limbo!! I think I might wait till Im really late and test. Then if its negative then I can figure out why. Im still doubtful that I am actually pregnant. I have kinda felt that way since right after O. :(
I am glad to see that there are some lucky ladies that have been getting their :bfp:!! So exciting for you!
Welcome Hausfrau!! Im close to where you live! Good luck in your TTC journey!

Wow, I can't imagine how you must feel. When it hapened my hubby told me to turn on the news as soneone told him the town was on fire, I couldn't believe it! There's not much left of the town now, but a few homes and buisnesses right?

Actually there was a large number of houses left standing. The issue after the fire in the homes that werent burnt was that the power was left off for a week in the town so all the food and stuff rotted and freezers thawed and leaked all over, hot water tanks backed up and sewage started leaking back into houses. There were a ton of homes that were bulldozed because of that. We were there for some of the clean up and there were cars still in garages that had to be left while the house was torn down do to mold. People had packed their travel trailers thinking that they could leave town in time and the fire came so fast that they didnt have time to pick the trailer up so all their stuff burned in their driveway .... all the photos and family stuff they wanted to save. I was actually very impressed that so many people actually took the time to rescue thier animals :) There were only a few that got spooked and ran off, only to be later rescued and returned.
It was an interesting month for us for sure. Makes you see how fast life can change and you have no control. Just be glad for what you have :)

Yes, I remember hearing about the animals! :) I'm a huge animal lover and that was so good to hear :) My furbaby is from the Edmonton Humane Society and she would be one of the first things I would grab in a fire :)

Definatly makes you appreciate everything you have, because it can be taken away in a second.

Feeling gutted today..AF arrived with venegence this morning:cry: I really thought this was our month. I have never been late..even by a few days. If anything AF usually shows up a day or 2 early. Guess I just pull up my socks and move on! Still sucks though!!!:growlmad:

Sorry to hear that Dee.

Im even more confused today. AF still hasnt shown and Im now TWO days late, which never never never happens, and im still getting :bfn:s????? GRRRRR
My bbs are so sore today, my lower back is terrible, Ive been feeling tired since I woke up. I have lost pretty much all hope at this point but I cant figure out why Im late. DH even commented on the fact that Im late. :(
I did a CB digital about an hour ago and :bfn:, even though I swore that I wouldnt test. Im doubtful that Im testing with diluted samples. All I had before I tested was a coffee and a glass of water since 6am.
Im thinking now that stress might be why....

Feeling gutted today..AF arrived with venegence this morning:cry: I really thought this was our month. I have never been late..even by a few days. If anything AF usually shows up a day or 2 early. Guess I just pull up my socks and move on! Still sucks though!!!:growlmad:

:( I thought this was our month too. Ugh. :(

I'm originally from Nova Scotia! :)

Sorry to hear that Dee.

Im even more confused today. AF still hasnt shown and Im now TWO days late, which never never never happens, and im still getting :bfn:s????? GRRRRR
My bbs are so sore today, my lower back is terrible, Ive been feeling tired since I woke up. I have lost pretty much all hope at this point but I cant figure out why Im late. DH even commented on the fact that Im late. :(
I did a CB digital about an hour ago and :bfn:, even though I swore that I wouldnt test. Im doubtful that Im testing with diluted samples. All I had before I tested was a coffee and a glass of water since 6am.
Im thinking now that stress might be why....

I've had stress delay my AF before...:wacko: Could your dates be off?

I have never had anything delay AF lol. Im not even that stressed about all of this, just anxious to get my :bfp: or AF so I know one way or the other.
I used O calendars and OPKS this cycle. I actually didnt think that I would get a + OPK at all until I saw the test on CD 15 (Feb 17) then I ran out and got a CB Ov digital test and it was also +. The IC that I was using were way more sensitive (20) compared to the digital ones (40) so I figured that it had to be a + if the CB O test picked it up too. O should happen within 12-36 hours, but maybe it was longer for me. Maybe I Oed on the 19/20th, but still doesnt explain the faint :bfp: a few nights ago. I was super regular, like almost to the hour before I was on the Depo shot and then after I got off it last year it took about five months to sort my body out and I have been a regular 25 day cycle since then with the exception of one cycle that I was 26. Never 27 like this one. I dont even have the bloating that comes with AF or the dull ache in my lower belly that starts the day before.
Im SOOOOOO confused! Id love to ask my mom if she had late :bfp:s but she would be curious why I was asking since she doesnt know we are trying. lol What a mess!!

I have never had anything delay AF lol. Im not even that stressed about all of this, just anxious to get my :bfp: or AF so I know one way or the other.
I used O calendars and OPKS this cycle. I actually didnt think that I would get a + OPK at all until I saw the test on CD 15 (Feb 17) then I ran out and got a CB Ov digital test and it was also +. The IC that I was using were way more sensitive (20) compared to the digital ones (40) so I figured that it had to be a + if the CB O test picked it up too. O should happen within 12-36 hours, but maybe it was longer for me. Maybe I Oed on the 19/20th, but still doesnt explain the faint :bfp: a few nights ago. I was super regular, like almost to the hour before I was on the Depo shot and then after I got off it last year it took about five months to sort my body out and I have been a regular 25 day cycle since then with the exception of one cycle that I was 26. Never 27 like this one. I dont even have the bloating that comes with AF or the dull ache in my lower belly that starts the day before.
Im SOOOOOO confused! Id love to ask my mom if she had late :bfp:s but she would be curious why I was asking since she doesnt know we are trying. lol What a mess!!

Hmm, that's strange, are you able to see your Doctor?

The pill completly messed up my cycles, and a year later they are finally sorted. I used to be super regular too :wacko:

My mum doesn't know we are ttc either, I can't talk to my mum about anything really :wacko: I want to know when she got her :bfp:s or if she had any issues conceiving.

Hmm, that's strange, are you able to see your Doctor?

The pill completly messed up my cycles, and a year later they are finally sorted. I used to be super regular too :wacko:

My mum doesn't know we are ttc either, I can't talk to my mum about anything really :wacko: I want to know when she got her :bfp:s or if she had any issues conceiving.[/QUOTE]

I have one regular doc up here but Im sure that who ever is on call will be happy to write my the order for blood work. Ill just have to ask.

Ive been tracking my cycles since Sept so I know Im back to a regular cycle. Or so it seemed for the last 6 months when we werent TTC. Ironic

I am not close with my mom either. I do know that m/c are really frequent in our family on my moms side but I havent hear of a late detection after missed AF. Not really something we talked about lol

I hear you well! I thought AF was on her way when I spotted yesterday but no, she didn't really show up. I am still spotting, five days late and not really stressed just a bit confused! When I miscarried at 11 weeks last August, I opted out of D&C and waited it out I didn't have a period until last week on November! I used to be a 28 CD gal but now am somewhere between 28 and 35 days! Except that last two months (Decembre and Jan) I had a 29 CD and was hoping to get back on track. I am pretty sure I O'd on Feb 11 (used OPK that week and I am almost convinced that I did conceive but that something went wrong at some point! This is nothing like I have gone through before, AF is so weird this month I am extremely confused. And I am still getting BFN! DH is disappointed too, all this waiting and all is taking a toll on our patience! My doctor sent me to get blood work and I will go tomorrow, but am feeling so anxious and want to move on!
Arghhhhhh....... the :witch: is playing her tricks on me :cry: !!!

Hey girls, sorry things are seeming to be so messed up for you both this cycle. OH and I had been trying for a while and I had mainly regular cycles (a day or so either way) up until the last 3 months of trying when I went from 29 days to 35 then 26 and spotting the week before??? I'm positive your body plays tricks on you when it knows you want to get pregnant. And unfortunately all AF symptoms are similar to BFP symptoms so there's really no way to know until you get on or the other. I'm really hopeful for you that it'll be positive results.

Hi ladies,
So AF finally showed up this evening, and I am so relieved! Thank you all for the support! Wishing us all a March :bfp: !

Hey girls, sorry things are seeming to be so messed up for you both this cycle. OH and I had been trying for a while and I had mainly regular cycles (a day or so either way) up until the last 3 months of trying when I went from 29 days to 35 then 26 and spotting the week before??? I'm positive your body plays tricks on you when it knows you want to get pregnant. And unfortunately all AF symptoms are similar to BFP symptoms so there's really no way to know until you get on or the other. I'm really hopeful for you that it'll be positive results.

I had some blood when I checked my cervix this morning. I figured it was AF starting so I prepared for it and went to work. I just ran to the washroom and NOTHING. Cm but no blood. When I wiped the paper was a light light brown color. Almost not even there. I am having dull achy cramps all day, I feel like I need to stretch my hips but can't and I feel like I've got a major hang over.
Possible implantation bleeding this late in the cycle? I'm 11 or 12 dpo now.

Sorry you got AF Babylovedream, onto next cycle and that BFP!

Medic, anything's possible when it comes to our cycles. Good luck and I'll be sending baby vibes your way!

Morning ladies. I guess I have been totally fooled this cycle. AF started this morning. Not a clue what the long cycle was about but just glad the wait is over. I've made a promise to my mental health to not test anymore until I'm late late. DH has agreed to hide and distribute my hpts from now on. Lol. I guess it's a good thing I ordered more opks. I'm going to spend this month getting back into the swing of the gym and eating healthy. Its so odd how this whole ttc thing is such a roller coaster. I really had no idea. Anyway, good luck to everyone else!!

Doc called to confirm blood work.... The :bfp: was an actual positive. He's suggested this was an early m/c. So once again we are back to square one.
Looking forward to march tho. One of my biggest worries was the thought that I couldnt even get pregnant so even though I would rather be pregnant, I'll take a m/c to calm my fears a tiny bit. We apperantly are doing the right things. Just need a sticky bean!!
Thanks for lending an ear ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->