Canadian TTC Buddy??

I am so sorry Medic! At least now we know that faint line was not our imagination! And i know what you mean by the fear of not being able to conceive! I have been there! My mc last august was hard to go through but at least it confirmed I could get pg! Hang in there sweetheart, I am praying for a sticky bean for both of us this March! Keep us posted. :hugs:

Doc called to confirm blood work.... The :bfp: was an actual positive. He's suggested this was an early m/c. So once again we are back to square one.
Looking forward to march tho. One of my biggest worries was the thought that I couldnt even get pregnant so even though I would rather be pregnant, I'll take a m/c to calm my fears a tiny bit. We apperantly are doing the right things. Just need a sticky bean!!
Thanks for lending an ear ladies!

Doc called to confirm blood work.... The :bfp: was an actual positive. He's suggested this was an early m/c. So once again we are back to square one.
Looking forward to march tho. One of my biggest worries was the thought that I couldnt even get pregnant so even though I would rather be pregnant, I'll take a m/c to calm my fears a tiny bit. We apperantly are doing the right things. Just need a sticky bean!!
Thanks for lending an ear ladies!

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hello Canadian Girls!!!
How are things going this month? I just joined the forum. I am currently ttc child #2, and am 1dpo. I am hoping for a BFP around March 17! Hopefully sitting St. Patty's Day out is going to be well worth it!!!! Good luck

Hello Canadian Girls!!!
How are things going this month? I just joined the forum. I am currently ttc child #2, and am 1dpo. I am hoping for a BFP around March 17! Hopefully sitting St. Patty's Day out is going to be well worth it!!!! Good luck

Hello & welcome! :)

Goooood luck this month!

Hi ladies!
Starting a thread for Canadian gals was a GREAT idea :)
I'm really impressed how positive everyone is - with each other, and even more importantly, with themselves! I'm very sorry about all the early MC's and Chemicals in the group, but I'm pulling strength from the positivity. DH and I had one in early Feb, on our second cycle trying. I'm now finally at the point where I can (genuinely) say I'm ok, and that I'm taking it as a positive sign that it happened, and pretty early in our TTC journey. I'd rather go through that early and know at least pg is possible for hubby and I, than spend years not knowing what was going on. I think I'm gearing up for O in the next couple days - assuming the chemical didn't mess my cycle up too much. AF started about 6 days late, so CD1 got pushed back as well, but I'm going to assume I'm still going to O on/around day 14. I don't temp (too difficult with my wonky schedule), but CM and other signs are all pointing towards it being soon. Getting back on the active TTC band wagon has helped me get over what happened in Feb a bit, but also makes me feel a bit guitly at the same time. As long as everything is slowly but surely improving, I'm trying not to worry.

Hope everyone is well, and that March will be kind to us all! I'm set to test (as of right now, I'm sure it'll be sooner - I just invested in a pile of IC's) on March 20th. It's going to be a LONG 2 weeks!

Take care everyone!

Hi ladies!
I'm really impressed how positive everyone is - with each other, and even more importantly, with themselves! I'm very sorry about all the early MC's and Chemicals in the group, but I'm pulling strength from the positivity. DH and I had one in early Feb, on our second cycle trying. I'm now finally at the point where I can (genuinely) say I'm ok, and that I'm taking it as a positive sign that it happened, and pretty early in our TTC journey. I'd rather go through that early and know at least pg is possible for hubby and I, than spend years not knowing what was going on. I think I'm gearing up for O in the next couple days - assuming the chemical didn't mess my cycle up too much. AF started about 6 days late, so CD1 got pushed back as well, but I'm going to assume I'm still going to O on/around day 14. I don't temp (too difficult with my wonky schedule), but CM and other signs are all pointing towards it being soon. Getting back on the active TTC band wagon has helped me get over what happened in Feb a bit, but also makes me feel a bit guitly at the same time. As long as everything is slowly but surely improving, I'm trying not to worry.

Hope everyone is well, and that March will be kind to us all! I'm set to test (as of right now, I'm sure it'll be sooner - I just invested in a pile of IC's) on March 20th. It's going to be a LONG 2 weeks!

Take care everyone!

Yes this is a great thread! :)

I've never had a positive pregnancy test yet, but I'm hopeful! :)

Good luck! :)

Welcome BabyHopes :) and lots of baby dust too! I also live in Ottawa.
I have been temping for the last 3 weeks and try to do it around the time I wake up, though my schedule is all over the place like yours, I know it's probably flawed but I am hoping it will eventually show a pattern in a few months.

Hi ladies!

Take care everyone!

Hello and Welcome :flower:
This is a great place to spend the TWW time!

Hello Canadian Girls!!!

Afternoon Ladies!!
Glad to see that everyone is doing well. Is anyone going to try anything new this cycle?? Anyone testing soon??
UPDATES UPDATES!! Please ;)
I finally got the PreSeed I ordered. Im going to use it this time around with my OPK's (Ive ordered 100 more.. lol It will feed my POAS addiction). I have also discovered the Egg Meets Sperm Plan. Sounds like its a good idea... and since I dont really have to convince DH to :sex: every other day, Im sure it will work out just great for both of us. DHs birthday is this month, which is also the day Im set to O, so maybe we will get some sticky bean birthday dust.

Afternoon Ladies!!
Glad to see that everyone is doing well. Is anyone going to try anything new this cycle?? Anyone testing soon??
UPDATES UPDATES!! Please ;)
I finally got the PreSeed I ordered. Im going to use it this time around with my OPK's (Ive ordered 100 more.. lol It will feed my POAS addiction). I have also discovered the Egg Meets Sperm Plan. Sounds like its a good idea... and since I dont really have to convince DH to :sex: every other day, Im sure it will work out just great for both of us. DHs birthday is this month, which is also the day Im set to O, so maybe we will get some sticky bean birthday dust.

This cycle I am also trying preseed! I also have a huge stack of opks ready to go! :)

This cycle I am also trying preseed! I also have a huge stack of opks ready to go! :)[/QUOTE]

Last cycle it got a little out of control... I had IC opks and I bought a ClearBlue Digital OPK as well to confirm. I bought a batch of 100 ICs and was left with maybe MAYBE 15 at the end. lol DH started calling my OPKs my "little scrapbooking project" cause I was taping them onto a sheet of cardboard to keep and compare. He would call and ask how the scrapbooking went today and if I was a chicken yet.. as in making an egg. Smart ass lol

This cycle I am also trying preseed! I also have a huge stack of opks ready to go! :)

Last cycle it got a little out of control... I had IC opks and I bought a ClearBlue Digital OPK as well to confirm. I bought a batch of 100 ICs and was left with maybe MAYBE 15 at the end. lol DH started calling my OPKs my "little scrapbooking project" cause I was taping them onto a sheet of cardboard to keep and compare. He would call and ask how the scrapbooking went today and if I was a chicken yet.. as in making an egg. Smart ass lol[/QUOTE]

LOL

I have at least a hundred too, I thought I was the only one! :)

Your fur babies are so cute! :)

Hi girls,
This cycle i am on preseed too. My AF just ended and I have ordered a bunch of OPKs, they are in the mail as we speak! I am also temping my BBT because I suspect that my Ov happens at very different moments of my cycle each month and I want to know what are the patterns as well as lutheal phase.
Is it me or we all sound like we are pregnancy experts? :dohh:
Meanwhile, wishing us all lots of baby :dust:

Last cycle it got a little out of control... I had IC opks and I bought a ClearBlue Digital OPK as well to confirm. I bought a batch of 100 ICs and was left with maybe MAYBE 15 at the end. lol DH started calling my OPKs my "little scrapbooking project" cause I was taping them onto a sheet of cardboard to keep and compare. He would call and ask how the scrapbooking went today and if I was a chicken yet.. as in making an egg. Smart ass lol[/QUOTE]

Hi girls,
This cycle i am on preseed too. My AF just ended and I have ordered a bunch of OPKs, they are in the mail as we speak! I am also temping my BBT because I suspect that my Ov happens at very different moments of my cycle each month and I want to know what are the patterns as well as lutheal phase.

I wish I was an expert. I could figure out the easy way to get PG!! lol DH says one more crazy pee on a stick/preseed/cm checking cycle, then hes not allowing it next month (yeah, right... lol What ever I want, he always goes along with) He thinks the answer is a weekend away, with a really drunk night of wild crazy :sex: and BAM! Pregnant!! He figures (jokingly) that thats how all the women get pregnant. Such an ass sometimes. lol
I know that hes just happy to be getting :sex: on a regular basis, regardless of what my master plan is.

Hi girls,

I wish I was an expert. I could figure out the easy way to get PG!! lol DH says one more crazy pee on a stick/preseed/cm checking cycle, then hes not allowing it next month (yeah, right... lol What ever I want, he always goes along with) He thinks the answer is a weekend away, with a really drunk night of wild crazy :sex: and BAM! Pregnant!! He figures (jokingly) that thats how all the women get pregnant. Such an ass sometimes. lol
I know that hes just happy to be getting :sex: on a regular basis, regardless of what my master plan is.

I wish you were an expert too, then you could also give us tips!! :)

As crazy as it sounds your DH is right! How many times have you heard of people getting knocked up after getting drunk (snooki is a good example -- never thought I would ever say that!!) or after one night?

I just love (to be taken mildly) how we love examining every little thing about us, in the hope to see the signs. My previous :bfp:, (unplanned but we were happy anyway) I had no idea I was pg until weeks late and morning sickness! MC devastated me! And now that I really want it, nothing! :witch:

Medic, your DH sounds like mine. My DH is just so happy for the lots of :sex:, but I also think it's because we try hard to make it as fun as possible so it doesn't look like we are doing it because I want to get pg! (Sorry if too personal info here--but what isn't personal on this forum anyway? )

Thanks ladies for keeping this thread up and running :) Praying for strong and sticky :spermy: & baby :dust: to us all!

I just love (to be taken mildly) how we love examining every little thing about us, in the hope to see the signs. My previous :bfp:, (unplanned but we were happy anyway) I had no idea I was pg until weeks late and morning sickness! MC devastated me! And now that I really want it, nothing! :witch:

Medic, your DH sounds like mine. My DH is just so happy for the lots of :sex:, but I also think it's because we try hard to make it as fun as possible so it doesn't look like we are doing it because I want to get pg! (Sorry if too personal info here--but what isn't personal on this forum anyway? )

Thanks ladies for keeping this thread up and running :) Praying for strong and sticky :spermy: & baby :dust: to us all!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: How long have you been ttc?

Thank you for your kindness. :flower: I had the misscarriage in August last year and we have been trying back again since November. I went to see the Dr yesterday and she ordered an ultrasound and some blood work, she wants to put me on meds if necessary, to help OV come fast! I am so tired of waiting! :cry:

Thank you for your kindness. :flower: I had the misscarriage in August last year and we have been trying back again since November. I went to see the Dr yesterday and she ordered an ultrasound and some blood work, she wants to put me on meds if necessary, to help OV come fast! I am so tired of waiting! :cry:

Good luck! :)

Feeling gutted today..AF arrived with venegence this morning:cry: I really thought this was our month. I have never been late..even by a few days. If anything AF usually shows up a day or 2 early. Guess I just pull up my socks and move on! Still sucks though!!!:growlmad:

:( I thought this was our month too. Ugh. :(

I'm originally from Nova Scotia! :)

Where abouts in NS? I'm originally from Guysborough County but have lived in Truro for the past 15 years.
Well DH and I DTD last night and I noticed EWCM today...gonna get at him again tonight!!!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->