Canadian TTC Buddy??

I'm not sure about the spotting, I didn't have implantation bleeding with either pregnancy so not sure what to expect. I had started spotting a week or so before getting my period the last few months before getting pregnant this time which had never happened in my life so had been quite worried about that but apparently stress can cause that which I'm sure was the case for me. It was so emotionally difficult this time trying to get pregnant that I was a complete basket case. I hope it's nothing serious for you but having to wait until April would be horrible. I'm not a patient person so I'm sure I'd be going to see someone sooner than that.

AFM I'm still awaiting my doctor's appointment to hear our baby's heartbeat. I think once that happens I'll be much more reassured that the weight I'm putting on is due to the fact that I'm growing a life and not to the fact that I can't stop eating. We did have an early dating ultra sound and got to see a little bean at 6 weeks and there was a flicker of a heartbeat at the time but it seem so long ago now that I'm really looking forward to next week's appointment.

Sending positive thoughts your way. If you want a child bad enough there's always a way to go about having your dream come true. I hope it works out sooner than later for you. I'll check in again soon to see how you're doing. Have a good weekend!

I'm not sure about the spotting, I didn't have implantation bleeding with either pregnancy so not sure what to expect. I had started spotting a week or so before getting my period the last few months before getting pregnant this time which had never happened in my life so had been quite worried about that but apparently stress can cause that which I'm sure was the case for me. It was so emotionally difficult this time trying to get pregnant that I was a complete basket case. I hope it's nothing serious for you but having to wait until April would be horrible. I'm not a patient person so I'm sure I'd be going to see someone sooner than that.

AFM I'm still awaiting my doctor's appointment to hear our baby's heartbeat. I think once that happens I'll be much more reassured that the weight I'm putting on is due to the fact that I'm growing a life and not to the fact that I can't stop eating. We did have an early dating ultra sound and got to see a little bean at 6 weeks and there was a flicker of a heartbeat at the time but it seem so long ago now that I'm really looking forward to next week's appointment.

Sending positive thoughts your way. If you want a child bad enough there's always a way to go about having your dream come true. I hope it works out sooner than later for you. I'll check in again soon to see how you're doing. Have a good weekend!

You are too sweet, thank you! :)

I am very impatient and will probably go to a walk-in in the interim just so I know what is going on. :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :) At your next appointment will you get a better chance to hear the heartbeat?

I think that's a fantastic idea. Please let me know how you make out, my fingers will be crossed that all is well.

The ultra sound was done at a clinic and they didn't have sound on the machine so we couldn't hear any heartbeat, just see the picture of a bean shape with a flicker of heart. My next appointment will be to see my doctor and I should be 12 1/2 weeks so I'm hopeful a doppler will pick up a heartbeat (depending on where baby sits in relation to the placenta). We heard my daughter at just past 10 weeks so I'm really hoping I'll get to hear something by the 12 week mark.

I think that's a fantastic idea. Please let me know how you make out, my fingers will be crossed that all is well.

The ultra sound was done at a clinic and they didn't have sound on the machine so we couldn't hear any heartbeat, just see the picture of a bean shape with a flicker of heart. My next appointment will be to see my doctor and I should be 12 1/2 weeks so I'm hopeful a doppler will pick up a heartbeat (depending on where baby sits in relation to the placenta). We heard my daughter at just past 10 weeks so I'm really hoping I'll get to hear something by the 12 week mark.

Will do, thank you! :)

Hopefully you can hear your LO's hearbeat! How exciting! :) Does your DH go to your appointments with you? Will you find out the gender when you are able to? So many questions!! Lol

Thanks! My hubby went to all my appointments with the first but due to a change in scheduling last minute he won't be able to make this appointment. Thank god for technology, I can record the sound and video on my phone and send it to him right away. It's not the same but it's as close as we'll get this time. We have no intention of finding out the sex of the baby. Didn't with the first but knew right away it was a girl (gut instinct) but this time I'm not sure. Most of the time I think it'll be a boy but I guess we'll find out at delivery. There aren't too many times in life you get to be truly surprised, this is one of the biggest and best so wouldn't want to find out early. Any gender specific baby items can be purchased after baby comes anyway.

Thanks! My hubby went to all my appointments with the first but due to a change in scheduling last minute he won't be able to make this appointment. Thank god for technology, I can record the sound and video on my phone and send it to him right away. It's not the same but it's as close as we'll get this time. We have no intention of finding out the sex of the baby. Didn't with the first but knew right away it was a girl (gut instinct) but this time I'm not sure. Most of the time I think it'll be a boy but I guess we'll find out at delivery. There aren't too many times in life you get to be truly surprised, this is one of the biggest and best so wouldn't want to find out early. Any gender specific baby items can be purchased after baby comes anyway.

Aww, at least you can record it for him :)

True! I always say I would want to find out the gender but really how many times do you get a surprise like that! :) If you end up having a boy I'm sure he could wear his sister's hand me downs for awhile! Hehe He'll never remember unless you tell him!! :)

Hi Medic,
I meant to write back on this message but I didn't have time! Thanks again for the note. Yeah, no seven months wasn't easy....my cycles were off after the miscarriage, and DH works away from home often which doesn't help with timing! But I am hoping that this time I got it right!

I think you are doing the right thing by BDing for as many times as you can. I am doing the same here!

It's funny but i am also feeling positive for this time! AF is due April 1st (if I am still at 32 CD) This time i intend to wait the full two weeks, but then again, that is what I tell myself every month! Sending you lots of positive vibes, and good luck!

Hi there,
So for the first time in seven months, I got a positive OPK this morning. :yipee: I am going to test again this afternoon to confirm, but I am very much excited! Lots of :sex: today and tomorrow and hoping for a sticky bean! How are things with you? Medic, Hausfrau?

So exciting!! Hopeful for you this month!! I had a light + last month that I was excited about then yesterday I got a dark dark dark +, so Im hoping that I had a really strong surge and we can make a birthday baby for DH (Birthday is on monday!!) Im so glad you stuck with it and kept testing for the 7 months! Thats such a positive thing to finally see, Im sure! Good luck!

I think I am 1DPO... My OPKs have faded back to dull pink lines. I was getting strong +s from 9am to about 10pm yesterday then checked a few times today and -... so Im hoping that I Oed late last night or early this morning. Super conveinent since we have been :sex:ing for the last three nights in a row. I know that on the SMEP that you are to :sex: every other night till a positive OPK, then the night of/after/and third night then off for one and go for one more after that... but I was feeling a bit frisky the night before my + opk and I lured him into it. lol :blush: We plan on the next two nights again, just to follow the plan anyway. Im feeling really good about this month and not really sure why.

Good luck with your :sex: lol I guess we will be testing about the same time too?? AF is due on March 29th for me. I go for some dental work on the 23rd, which is 9DPO, so I might might might test that morning to see, even tho I know that its early.

Hi Hausfrau,
I wanted to check in and see how everything is going. Did you end up going to a clinic? I hope you are better and that the bleeding stopped. Keep us posted and good luck!

I am very impatient and will probably go to a walk-in in the interim just so I know what is going on. :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :) At your next appointment will you get a better chance to hear the heartbeat?

Hi Hausfrau,
I wanted to check in and see how everything is going. Did you end up going to a clinic? I hope you are better and that the bleeding stopped. Keep us posted and good luck!

Thank you for thinking of me :)

It's letting up so I'm not as worried, but plan on visiting a walk in on Monday if there is still even a bit of spotting as I'm on day 5 now :wacko:

I am so glad it's easing up! I think it was implantation bleeding may be? How far are you from AF?

I am so glad it's easing up! I think it was implantation bleeding may be? How far are you from AF?

I hope so, but I can't seem to get a clear idea on what IB looks like, some say it's pink and others brown...soo confusing! A few ladies thought it may be ovulation spotting as well. Have you experienced either?

At the start of spotting I was a little under two weeks from AF.

I have had implantation bleeding before but it's not that much of bleeding really! And it was not red but rather light pink and it lasts a few hours not days! I have never had ovulation spotting, I am of those who have crazy ovulation pains! If it has stopped am sure it's nothing serious! Or may be good news on the way! Stay positive.
Things are a little confusing with me too. I had a positive OPK :test: on friday, a negative on saturday and a positive again today, I don't know what that means. But we have :sex:'d twice every day since Friday and plan on that again tonight. I want to cover all my bases! What a rollercoaster!

I hope so, but I can't seem to get a clear idea on what IB looks like, some say it's pink and others brown...soo confusing! A few ladies thought it may be ovulation spotting as well. Have you experienced either?

I have had implantation bleeding before but it's not that much of bleeding really! And it was not red but rather light pink and it lasts a few hours not days! I have never had ovulation spotting, I am of those who have crazy ovulation pains! If it has stopped am sure it's nothing serious! Or may be good news on the way! Stay positive.
Things are a little confusing with me too. I had a positive OPK :test: on friday, a negative on saturday and a positive again today, I don't know what that means. But we have :sex:'d twice every day since Friday and plan on that again tonight. I want to cover all my bases! What a rollercoaster!

Hmm, I'm not sure! I've heard of getting a negative one day and then a definatly positive the next day..but not a negative in between two positives. At least you are covering your bases by BD anyway! Good luck!!! :dust:!!

Hi girls!
Just checking in! Im feeling pretty good about March, hopefully everyone else is too!
I am 5 DPO today and have been getting light cramping since 3DPO and today my belly is really really bloated. BBs are a little tender, next to no CM, and my back is still on fire. Hope it is all signs pointing to good things to come!
Good luck everyone!

Hi Medic,
Very excited for you ! Hopefully you will get a :bfp: soon!
Things are ok, I had a terrible stomach bug two days ago but am well now.
I think I ovulated this Sunday or yesterday if I was late and I had been BD'ing like it's nobody's business, so I am hoping I am covered too! Are you charting your temps? I am charting and so far my temps (on fertilityfriend) are looking good, they have been up since yesterday which I am hoping stays that way!
I have no CM either but so far no other signs than the temps. I hope it works out for both of us. God knows we could use a sticky bean! Take care and let us know how things go.
:dust:

Hi girls!
Just checking in! Im feeling pretty good about March, hopefully everyone else is too!
I am 5 DPO today and have been getting light cramping since 3DPO and today my belly is really really bloated. BBs are a little tender, next to no CM, and my back is still on fire. Hope it is all signs pointing to good things to come!
Good luck everyone!

Hi Medic,
Very excited for you ! Hopefully you will get a :bfp: soon!
Things are ok, I had a terrible stomach bug two days ago but am well now.
I think I ovulated this Sunday or yesterday if I was late and I had been BD'ing like it's nobody's business, so I am hoping I am covered too! Are you charting your temps? I am charting and so far my temps (on fertilityfriend) are looking good, they have been up since yesterday which I am hoping stays that way!
I have no CM either but so far no other signs than the temps. I hope it works out for both of us. God knows we could use a sticky bean! Take care and let us know how things go.
:dust:

Hi!! No I cant temp. I find it impossible with shift work. I pretend to take it when I remember, meaning that I take it when Im first out of the shower in the morning or in the afternoon when I remember or try to take it while my partner at work and I are driving to an ambulance call... lol So, I guess not really. I have never given it enough time to figure out what a base line for me is. We :sex: on CD 13/14/15/16 and I got my + OPK on CD 14 sooooo I hope that it was all that we needed. PreSeed is the new go to lube in our house as well so Im hoping that helped things along too. I got some really thin and stretchy CM on CD15 as well, so I also hope that my body is finally sorted out after that terrible Depo shot. Im not convinced that the CM thing is a big deal. There have been alot of women that say they are dry when getting their :bfp: so Im not too worried. DHs birthday was on Monday and he asked if we could make a birthday baby for him, that he didnt want presents. lol I told him that I would get him a birthday baby and he could have it around Christmas as a Christmas present. ;)

That is so nice that you had a baby gift for your hubby! Wishing our dreams come true :) Take care

Hi!! No I cant temp. I find it impossible with shift work. I pretend to take it when I remember, meaning that I take it when Im first out of the shower in the morning or in the afternoon when I remember or try to take it while my partner at work and I are driving to an ambulance call... lol So, I guess not really. I have never given it enough time to figure out what a base line for me is. We :sex: on CD 13/14/15/16 and I got my + OPK on CD 14 sooooo I hope that it was all that we needed. PreSeed is the new go to lube in our house as well so Im hoping that helped things along too. I got some really thin and stretchy CM on CD15 as well, so I also hope that my body is finally sorted out after that terrible Depo shot. Im not convinced that the CM thing is a big deal. There have been alot of women that say they are dry when getting their :bfp: so Im not too worried. DHs birthday was on Monday and he asked if we could make a birthday baby for him, that he didnt want presents. lol I told him that I would get him a birthday baby and he could have it around Christmas as a Christmas present. ;)

Hi ladies!! Hope everything is going well for everyone. Im spending the morning catching up on all the threads and staying out of the blistering cold weather that has rolled in. Yuck!! Im hoping that the +10 they promised, is right around the corner!
Id love some updates on everyone! Even Lilosmom.. If anyone can lure her out of the 1st tri threads ;)
Currently I am 7 DPO. Ticker is wrong and I Oed one day early. The cramping that I was having is gone and I get little twinges a few times a day now. My nipples were itchy for the first few days but now they are just achy inside if that makes sense. Im super bloated and I hope thats not just from gaining some weight or something silly. I usually get AF blaoting a day before, but this is closer to my bellybutton. It looks like a little baby bump already, so Im hoping!! Im trying really hard not to work myself up and analyze every little thing. Its not really working out so much. Im hyper aware of my body lately and it kind of sucks. Ive been having some tummy issues too. Seems like there is alot more food that isnt agreeing with me. Doesnt make my tummy sore but I spend some long visits in the washroom and actually had to get up last night because of it. :(
My last peice of randomness is the emotional basketcase that I have become. I cried all day yesterday for really no good reason. I thought that it might be a bit of depression creeping back in, but it wasnt the same hopeless panic feeling. I was just crying.. and not sure why. lol Again this morning after a text from my cousin that she had her baby girl last night. Wierd hey?? lol

Wating to here all about the rest of you!!

Hi Medic,
It's so good to read you here especially since I am going pretty much through the same thing as you! So i am 7dpo too, (one day after you) and just out of nowhere I had the worst stomach bug ever this past Sunday. At first I thought it was this salmonella thing going on in Ottawa but a visit to the doctors reassured me. Since sunday, I have been having tummy issues of all kind! So I am not sure if this heavy bloating, lower abdomen cramps are more linked to that or to possible and so much hoped for pregnancy! I am not eating well, feeling exhausted, and I am so emotional!
And next to that, I am kind of a bitch to DH these days! I have been snapping on him out of nowhere for little things that usually don't annoy me but I can't seem to get over them!
I don't have any other signs though, boobs are normal, and CM is creamy which is usual for me I guess.
I am holding my breath still because I had what I think was implantation dip, when my temp went very low yesterday! I don't want to think about it too much because i hate being disappointed AGAIN but I am really really hoping this is my month!
I wish the same for you too! OMG our babies would be the same birthday!! Keep me posted!
And where are the rest of you ladies? Hausfrau? Lilosmom? Any update?
Sending positive vibes your way!

Hi ladies!! Hope everything is going well for everyone. Im spending the morning catching up on all the threads and staying out of the blistering cold weather that has rolled in. Yuck!! Im hoping that the +10 they promised, is right around the corner!
Id love some updates on everyone! Even Lilosmom.. If anyone can lure her out of the 1st tri threads ;)
Currently I am 7 DPO. Ticker is wrong and I Oed one day early. The cramping that I was having is gone and I get little twinges a few times a day now. My nipples were itchy for the first few days but now they are just achy inside if that makes sense. Im super bloated and I hope thats not just from gaining some weight or something silly. I usually get AF blaoting a day before, but this is closer to my bellybutton. It looks like a little baby bump already, so Im hoping!! Im trying really hard not to work myself up and analyze every little thing. Its not really working out so much. Im hyper aware of my body lately and it kind of sucks. Ive been having some tummy issues too. Seems like there is alot more food that isnt agreeing with me. Doesnt make my tummy sore but I spend some long visits in the washroom and actually had to get up last night because of it. :(
My last peice of randomness is the emotional basketcase that I have become. I cried all day yesterday for really no good reason. I thought that it might be a bit of depression creeping back in, but it wasnt the same hopeless panic feeling. I was just crying.. and not sure why. lol Again this morning after a text from my cousin that she had her baby girl last night. Wierd hey?? lol

Hi Medic,
It's so good to read you here especially since I am going pretty much through the same thing as you! So i am 7dpo too, (one day after you) and just out of nowhere I had the worst stomach bug ever this past Sunday. At first I thought it was this salmonella thing going on in Ottawa but a visit to the doctors reassured me. Since sunday, I have been having tummy issues of all kind! So I am not sure if this heavy bloating, lower abdomen cramps are more linked to that or to possible and so much hoped for pregnancy! I am not eating well, feeling exhausted, and I am so emotional!
And next to that, I am kind of a bitch to DH these days! I have been snapping on him out of nowhere for little things that usually don't annoy me but I can't seem to get over them!
I don't have any other signs though, boobs are normal, and CM is creamy which is usual for me I guess.
I am holding my breath still because I had what I think was implantation dip, when my temp went very low yesterday! I don't want to think about it too much because i hate being disappointed AGAIN but I am really really hoping this is my month!
I wish the same for you too! OMG our babies would be the same birthday!! Keep me posted!
And where are the rest of you ladies? Hausfrau? Lilosmom? Any update?
Sending positive vibes your way!

Good luck to you both! :)

I'm unsure about testing as this cycle was nuts lol. I'll probably test just for the hell of it next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->