Canadian TTC Buddy??

I have great news to share with you ladies! I got my :bfp:!! :happydance:

I managed to not test until I was 3 days late for my period (I don't know why I didn't test sooner, I guess I just didn't want to be disappointed and every day that passed without AF gave me confidence).

If my ovulation date was accurate (I only tracked it on a calendar bc my cycles are very consistent and predictable), then I'm 17 days along! DH and I are so excited for our first! :yipee:

Yeah!!! I'm so very happy for you! I've been checking up on everyone but didn't want to pry too much. Congratulations and wishing you a very healthy and smooth pregnancy.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies. I am one day from AF and have started cramping... waiting for AF any time now. :( Have had a weird cycle- No BB soreness, feel like I can smell everything, Gagging from smells at work (ugh, last night stale beer and vomit smell at work..yucky) no bloating before AF. Im confused and sad tonight. Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Does anyone else see what I see??
This was done tonight at about 9pm. I did a dollar tree one earlier and -, then this one (FRER) and a faint line???

Attachments

• IMG_7692.jpg
    IMG_7692.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7693.jpg
    IMG_7693.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
:thumbup: Hi Medic76097,

Yes, I see it !!! Congratulations girl! OMG, your BFP IS quite visible! Try again may be tomorrow am and it will be more clear line, but yes, I see it! When is your AF due?

This was done tonight at about 9pm. I did a dollar tree one earlier and -, then this one (FRER) and a faint line???

:thumbup: Hi Medic76097,

Yes, I see it !!! Congratulations girl! OMG, your BFP IS quite visible! Try again may be tomorrow am and it will be more clear line, but yes, I see it! When is your AF due?

I am due tonight or tomorrow for AF. Still cramping and this morning I got up and looked at the FRER and the + line was almost gone :( Just a touch of pink left in the + area. So I tested again (not with FMU) and a big BIG :bfn: I dont know what to think. I used an ic extra sensitive and a FRER and both were bone white on the + line section.

UGH!!! Just sitting back waiting for AF. False positives are a cruel thing :nope:

Hey medic76097,
I am so sorry about the BFN today. I think though that it might be better to do a blood test instead! Hang in there! My AF was due saturday and it's still not here and I am trying not to test because I am tired of BFNs. No any other symptoms either, except may be fatigue! Keep me posted on how it goes. Baby dust to you and me :)

I am due tonight or tomorrow for AF. Still cramping and this morning I got up and looked at the FRER and the + line was almost gone :( Just a touch of pink left in the + area. So I tested again (not with FMU) and a big BIG :bfn: I dont know what to think. I used an ic extra sensitive and a FRER and both were bone white on the + line section.

UGH!!! Just sitting back waiting for AF. False positives are a cruel thing :nope:[/QUOTE]

Hey medic76097,
I am so sorry about the BFN today. I think though that it might be better to do a blood test instead! That faint line was visible really!

UGH!!! Just sitting back waiting for AF. False positives are a cruel thing :nope:

Hey medic76097,
I am so sorry about the BFN today. I think though that it might be better to do a blood test instead! That faint line was visible really!

I still have the test and the line is still there. There is color in the middle of the line and the ends closer to the plastic body have faded back to nothing.... but the pink streak in the middle of the + line is STILL THERE. Im going crazy today trying to figure out whats going on. I had not been to the bathroom in about 6 hours when I tested last night, so maybe my second MU wasnt concentrated enough Im grasping at straws :nope:

I think it is still possible! I also check for pre-af signs like cm color or amount...mine usually is darker the closer I am to AF! Also may be if yours doesn't show her nose tomorrow you could call the dr and get a blood check. Also may be check your basal body temperature? Good luck and hang in there ! :hugs:

I still have the test and the line is still there. There is color in the middle of the line and the ends closer to the plastic body have faded back to nothing.... but the pink streak in the middle of the + line is STILL THERE. Im going crazy today trying to figure out whats going on. I had not been to the bathroom in about 6 hours when I tested last night, so maybe my second MU wasnt concentrated enough Im grasping at straws :nope:

Hi Medic - I'm so hopeful for you! It looks good and I see a line so fingers crossed that you've got your positive!!! I'd wait a day or two and test again or like Babylove said, get a blood test. I'll keep checking back to see how you make out. So excited for you!!!

Sorry you are so confused Medic..that sucks!:hugs: I was due for AF on Saturday but she still hasn't come!! I tested on Saturday but a BFN!! I tested again tonight because I'm too damn impatient to wait until morning and got another BFN. I have a test for the morning so I'm praying!! No symptoms at all...but I didn't have any with Rian so who knows!!:hugs:

Hi Dee_H,
I am in the exact same boat as you! AF was supposed to show on saturday, still hasn't come in a few minutes ago I got another BFN! And I have no symptoms! I am going crazy! And hopeless! Let me know how it goes with you.
:flower:

Sorry you are so confused Medic..that sucks!:hugs: I was due for AF on Saturday but she still hasn't come!! I tested on Saturday but a BFN!! I tested again tonight because I'm too damn impatient to wait until morning and got another BFN. I have a test for the morning so I'm praying!! No symptoms at all...but I didn't have any with Rian so who knows!!:hugs:

Good luck to you all! I'm keeping everything crossed that you get your BFPs soon.

:dust::dust::dust:

That pretty much sums it up! The only ''potential'' symptom would be bloating but even that is almost gone. I am going to get my blood work done later today and am hoping at this point that AF shows up so I can get on with my life! So tired and lost :nope:

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm currently ttc#1 and from Edmonton! :)

Still no AF today. No cramps today either. I have really really sore BBs today and a headache that I cant shake. Bloating is still there too. The sick tummy feeling is more or less gone today but thats ok. I was sick most of the night last night so Ill take a day off lol
I dont want to go home tomorrow and test just incase AF is just late. Im in such limbo!! I think I might wait till Im really late and test. Then if its negative then I can figure out why. Im still doubtful that I am actually pregnant. I have kinda felt that way since right after O. :(
I am glad to see that there are some lucky ladies that have been getting their :bfp:!! So exciting for you!
Welcome Hausfrau!! Im close to where you live! Good luck in your TTC journey!

At the time we were living in Grande Prairie but even so, we both work for emergency services and were tasked into Slave when the fires started. The smell of smoke still bothers my throat and eyes and the smell of rotting garbage and burnt homes, I swear is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->