Can't admit to anyone else...

Oh she's not a bad person but agreed she was totally out of line with the comment. Someone else said so and her response was "well we all know they don't want another boy but a girl. It could happen; it might be wrong and if it is; I called it right here"

I private messaged and said how upset I am over her posts and attitude. She said well; I know you don't want another boy so it is what it is!

I am pissed now! I have never even spoke with anyone about what we wanted. As you ladies know yes I wanted a girl but I am fine with a boy. I have never spoke with anyone about being disappointed it's a boy because that lasted a day as you all know. How dare she imply I don't want my son. I hardly even speak to this women except on Facebook so where she gets off assuming is beyond me. I said "I hate to tell you but I didn't care either way! Yes a girl would have been nice but now I would worry she would turn out to be an insensitive bitch like you. How dare you imply you know what I want; we've never spoke about it. How dare you imply I do not want my son. I am not sure what's up with you today but totally uncalled for!"

She unfriended me.. oops lol oh well

Lol good for you for standing up for yourself! She was way, way out of line!

Haha nice. She totally deserved that. Of course you want your son!

How rude is she to imply that :nope:
Good riddance to her!

I was just going to say I would delete her post AND her, then I saw what you replied and thought 'yep, or that....! Haha!' Your reply was much better, well done you!
Good riddance.

How is everyone today? When did you feel movement? Number 4 and I am 17 weeks tomorrow. I have only just felt a few random flutters this week

Very early with tiny twitches and flutters but nothing consistent or unmistakable until 17 weeks. I have an anterior placenta so it took a bit longer, and even now (30 weeks!), I don't really feel her right at the middle/front unless she stretches. They'll tell you where your placenta is at the 20 week appointment so you might well find out you're anterior too!

Really late this time compared to my other two.
Felt the twins and my little boy from 15/16 weeks - this time not 'properly'/definitely until about 22 weeks!
27 weeks today!

About 19 weeks with my first and 9-10 weeks with my second!

Almost 23 weeks with #1 right now. I've been feeling somersaults and twitches for at least a few weeks. Can't remember exactly. And I was told I have a right anterior placenta, but it feels like I can feel him about the same amount on either side.

My placanta is along my back. I am just starting to show and just starting to feel little movement. It's exciting and bitter sweet knowing this is the last time

I started feeling her (and barely..: a tap or poke a few times per day) the day before my 20 week scan. DS1 I didn't feel until 22 weeks and DS2 was 18 weeks. My placenta was never anterior.

I'm 26 weeks tomorrow and am constantly feeling her now :)

I've just booked a 3D scan for next weekend and am soooo excited!
Really wanted to have it this weekend (for Mothers Day) but my twins are at their Dad's this weekend and we thought it might be nice for them to come and see too, so we've put it off until next weekend. I can't wait to see her face (and get that definite gender confirmation!)

Wow your friend is a total jerk MsH, sorry you had to go through that.

Almost everyone here is further along than me, I cant wait to feel the kicks and fingers crossed I dont have an anterior placenta this time. I felt the kicks very well with my first, with my second, I never got to see the kicks from the outside which took away the fun.

Had my 12 week scan and the sonographer guessed girl because she saw girl bits forming. We'll see if she is right in 8 more weeks.

Did you get any nub shots Kitty...? :)

I didnt bother posting it on here because the nub was really unclear, even the sonographer told me that. I will post a pic here in a bit to see if you can find anything.

Here's the best pic out of what I have. Heart rate was 163.

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79