Can't admit to anyone else...

This is a lucky thread for the most part. I think only two of us didn't get the gender we were hoping for. Welcome! 8 weeks is very early to guess but post it, we will give it a go,

Thanks mrH. I've been following this thread and def think it's a lucky thread. Here is my 8 week u/s. Way too early for the nub, but you can guess based on the ramzi theory.

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
I don't guess on that theory as it's to confusing seeing as the scan can be flipped depending on how it's down, sorry. I usually guess on skull and nub theory which I cannot do on that scan I am afraid. We will wait with you and wish you great luck until you find out!

Hi ladies, may I join?

I'm only 8.5 weeks pregnant but really hoping for a lil girl this time. I posted on ingender of my 8 week scan from yesterday to get guesses on gender based off the ramzi theory and the only ones who answered guessed boy =(. I've been suffering from disappointment since because ingender is a pretty popular forum and they even have people on there who are u/s techs that guess the nubs and the placenta position (which is ramzi). They got my second boy right (I didnt bother with ds #1 and just went with the flow since I didnt care which gender he would be). Hoping they are wrong this time, but I doubt it, because I did some research myself and based off my scan, it does look like a boy to me based off where the baby is attached.

Hubby would like a girl too but he's much more relaxed than me and calm, he said that if we dont get our girl next time, then there's still a next time since we planned on 4 as our max. Sorry for babbling.

Congrats again Hailey! I can totally sense your excitement! Finally get to shop for some blue now.

Congrats to all the other ladies who got their wish as well.

InGender guessed my DS2's scan wrong using Ramzi so I wouldn't stress too much. Actually they also got his nub shot mostly wrong too (75% girl guesses) but it wasn't the best shot in that case.

MrsH I have been following so many ladies hoping for a girl after their boys but for some reason you have been on the top of my "to follow" list. Your attitude is beautiful and admirable. I know the acceptance road is a tough one at times but here's to YOU. We are thinking of you and know you will be supported and totally okay. And if you have a bad day then here we are waiting xxxxxx

Hooray to Meep and Sky!!!

And welcome Kitty. You've found the perfect place for support.

Memma I'm so glad you changed your care. Can't wait to see another confirmed girl scan soon!!!

Xxxx

Thank you so much Dannypop.

I do have my moments whe I get sad I will never have a girl. I walked into the baby section and saw all the dresses and pink clothes I was certain I would be buying this time. I cried a little as I walked back over to the blue section. I didn't buy a thing; I have all that stuff at home. I know I will once I am further along but all the boy stuff just looks plain and boring. 😢

However then I see some little girl having a fit in the mall or coffee shop, read about how girls are more emotional, or listen to my niece cry on Facebook for another week about the guy she broke up with a few months back and I am like "omg I don't want a girl" they are to much work!

I see my boys; they are funny, cute, cuddly, smart and so many other things. I guess I am just made to be a mom of boys. I am ok with that😁

It does hurt sometimes and I am glad I can come here and vent. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous when someone posts they are having a girl.

Thanks ladies! My friends ❤️

Was wondering where you'd got to Danny, how's things..? How many weeks are you now?

Kitty were you exactly 8 weeks at your scan, or over 8 weeks?
I'm really not sure - I researched Ramzi a lot in my early pregnancy and yours is a tough one..! If it's over 8 weeks though then it wouldn't be 'accurate' so people's guesses could be wrong :)
What exact gestation will you be at your next scan? Nub Theory is much better if you get a good pic :)

I'm having Tightenings drama's - was in the hospital last week with possible threatened pre-term labour and self-discharged (much to my doctor's disagreement) and it's just ongoing now (as I thought!)...
I had this last time but not until 27 weeks so it's started much earlier this time and is not fun..!

Welcome Kitty, sorry I can't help with the ram I theory but we are all here in wait with you.
I've been a little absent lately as been in and out of hospital with unexplained bleeding, something I never had with the boys! I've only 9 weeks left to go now and I've started to feel a little anxious the closer I get in case she gets taken from me....sounds rediculous I know.

I have convinced hubby on a home birth this time which I'm so hoping we are able to have.

How is everyone? I hope you're all well?

I'm going to scroll back through to catch up xxx

MrsH, I couldnt have said it better myseld. Its exactly how I feel. If this is another boy, i dont think i will be buying much. We have about 10 bags of clothes from the 2 boys combined at this point. Buying more would just be hoarding. Like you, I find boy clothes boring now because we have all of it. I absolutely adore my boys and imo they are easier to take care and less drama when they are teenagers. I really want a girl but when i think about the long run, i become indecisive and think it wouldnt be too bad if its another boy. I just dont like dealing with all the crap people will say.

Memmaj, i was 8+4wks. I get my 12 week scan in exactly 3 weeks so i will definitely post pics then.

I feel so silly, i just bought a girly 3 month onsie set because it was on sale at 80% off! Its not super girly its red and black and white but the footed pj had black bows and the pants had kittens on the foot as well as the beanie. I'll just treat it as a good luck charm if not i'll just let baby wear it at home, not like anyone will see besides us.

This is what it looks like

Attachments

• 20170310_212838.jpg
    20170310_212838.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170310_212847.jpg
    20170310_212847.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
Aw MrsH I fully agree -I am not at all girly and am actually worried this little lass is going to want to do ballet and paint nails and fuss for ages in the mornings what outfit combos to wear! I'd much rather be at the side of the rugby field. Boys when they are older generally give us so much less drama and you only ever have to worry about one penis -not hundreds that you have to keep away from your girl! I really don't mean to offend anyone by this, it's just that I adore my boys and being a mom of boys.

And strangely enough when I rushed out to buy girl clothes I came away with one outfit (a bit of a forced buy) and loads of cute things for my boys! Go figure. But yes I would say it's tough having to bring out all the old stuff but that is such a small part of the whole picture. Your attitude is brilliant xxx and yes our little friendship circle here is special xxx

Memma that must be so scary -I am sorry you are having to go through with it again but at least you know that previously the outcome has been a healthy baby. Still -thinking of you and hoping you have all the support and help you need.

Loub you poor thing! Also truly scary to go through that. And completely understandable that you feel so worried she will be taken from you as all you have ever known is boys and so the thought of actually having a girl and picturing it properly is that much more difficult. I am going through the same thing and so far it's been a healthy pregnancy but even so my paranoia is getting to me.

Kitty I truly believe it's other people who are the root cause of gender disappointment. If it weren't for everybody else's expectations on what constitutes the perfect family we probably wouldn't be so bothered. But unfortunately we are made to feel less whole and able if we cannot produce both genders. Makes me insane with anger!!!!

Well I am 31 weeks on Monday hooray! Have had a nasty gastro bug this weekend with such chronic gut spasms that if you'd walked in on me you would have sworn I was in labour! Luckily my family rallied and sorted me and the boys. My 6 year old is an angel from heaven -he is the most empathetic and caring human. So there was a lot of good to be taken from an otherwise "shitty" weekend!

Can i join? I have my 12 week scan on Friday. I have 2 boys already and hoping for a girl this time even though i am convinced its another boy.
My pregnancies have been the same apart from this time i cant stand the smell of alcohol or cigarettes (i was a smoker) and i am always craving savory dishes instead of sweet. I know from many others that it doesnt matter if the pregnancies are different anyway.
I am waiting to see the boy nub on Friday :dohh:

Of course Kat, welcome! What exact gestation should you be at your scan? Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Kitty, was exact gestation will you be at yours?

I was so obsessed with making sure mine was over 12+4 so that the nub was 'accurate', haha!

I have a growth scan tomorrow :)
I'll also have cervical length measured (hopefully reassuring, but still yuk) and then will see my Consultant to review everything afterwards.
Bit nervous as I haven't seen her since she wanted to admit me to hospital and I refused/self discharged - so I hope it's not awkward..!
Baby's belly has also measured big at the last two scans (87th percentile, despite everything else measuring either normal, or slightly small) - so I'll be interested to see if she's evening herself out now or if it's continuing to get bigger...!

Can't believe how far along you are now Danny, your weekly countdown is single digits, aaaahh!!!
Hope you are feeling better now :-(

Of course Kat, welcome! What exact gestation should you be at your scan? Looking forward to seeing your pics!

I should be around 12 weeks 5 days :) Cant wait for the scan and i will upload pics when i can.

Thanks. I have been following this thread for a while now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->