Can't believe im over here after 19 long months!

jenniferttc1

mommy of 1 baking #2
Reaction score
Got my :bfp: this morning :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I have been ttc for 19 months, and just had an HSG done this cycle, and was gonna start clomid as soon as my period started. I'm so happy, and scared all at the same time! Any advice you ladies like to give?

Congratulations, enjoy yourself! Happy and healthy nine months.

Congratulations!!:happydance:

Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy hun.:flower:

Hi, congratulations!!!
Your situation sounds very like my own. We tried for 20 months and I then got my BFP the month I had a hycosy done just before I due to start Clomid.

Wishing you a very H&H 9 months!

I hear ya sista!!! What a great feeling it is!! Congratulations and all the best!

thanks so much ladies!!! I hope to make some great friends over here. I'm due febuary 15th! I did 3 more test, which one is a digi to confirm whooohoo

Attachments

• Photo0388.jpg
    Photo0388.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi, congratulations!!!
Your situation sounds very like my own. We tried for 20 months and I then got my BFP the month I had a hycosy done just before I due to start Clomid.

Wishing you a very H&H 9 months!

I truely believe the HSG test helped me get pregnant! I just can't believe after all this time, its finally my turn!! :)

Thank you, thank you! Hope to make some great buddies over in this section, I feel like im starting new in the forum all over again! ha ha

Congrats on a well deserved bfp and welcome to first tri! :happydance: after 19 months you must be ecstatic!

Wishing you all the best x

Congrats on a well deserved bfp and welcome to first tri! :happydance: after 19 months you must be ecstatic!

Wishing you all the best x

Thank you, we are so over the moon about this pregnancy!

Welcome to the madhouse that is the 1st trimester :)

Congrats, I was the same, thought I couldnt concieve naturally for about 14 years and then just before our app with consultant fell pregnant. now LO is 9 months and I have no. 2 on the way.

all I ca advise is be positive and happy, and enjoy the next few precious months xxxx

Ahhh thats so exciting! It happens when you least expect it! I thought I was completly out this month due to being away dog sitting during ovualation!

And i did everything wrong this cycle! I went on rollercoasters last thursday, had some margaritas, and i didnt even us my preseed, we used astroglide! Ha ha so much for lubricants kills sperm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->