Can't believe im over here after 19 long months!

a massive congrats, you must be totally over the moon!! xx

I love stories like this. So happy for you and congrats. :) I hope you have a great healthy and happy 9 months. :D

congrats! Keep us posted on your journey:)

Huge congratulations to you :) Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months xxx

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping everything goes smoothly in the prgnancy! I don't have many symptoms besides Sore nips, and a little light cramping for a brief moment! I have been having some very weird dreams though! Some scary like the night I went to bed after getting my positive I dreamt it turned negative the next day when I took one, and last night I dreamt I was having twins! ha ha

Don't worry hun, they were the only symptoms I had at the start too, and I've not had much more to be honest apart from tiredness and eating a bit more, no sickness or anything yet *touch wood* :D

Preggo dreams are weird, I've been having *cough* naughty dreams, I ain't complaining though :thumbup:

Don't worry hun, they were the only symptoms I had at the start too, and I've not had much more to be honest apart from tiredness and eating a bit more, no sickness or anything yet *touch wood* :D

Preggo dreams are weird, I've been having *cough* naughty dreams, I ain't complaining though :thumbup:

Oh i'd much rather have those! I'm guessing the scary negative test, was me being so scared of losing baby, and the twin was just me finally relaxing and getting excited! lol But I stay hunger alot now! I'll eat and two hours later be starving again!

yeah me too, if I don't eat I start to feel funny! I'll eat a meal and think 'right, I'm full now' and 2 hours later I'm raiding the fridge for cheese and crackers :haha:

I've had one baby related dream so far, she was born (it was a girl!) but she was like a 6 month old, and I was really confused why she was like that but no one else thought anything was wrong and I was like 'CAN'T YOU SEE?' :rofl: she was so adorable though! Just can't imagine having a real baby here, it's crazy isn't it?

I'm the same way! It is crazy and imnot gonna lie, being the the first trimester scares the crap out of me, I see all the sad miscarriage stories on here, itmakes me paranoid!

Yeah I know what you mean, it can be scary but try not to worry - the majority of pregnancies go to term, it's just that on forums like this you are more likely to hear bad stories as people come here and post about it - but you never hear from the hundreds of women with uneventful pregnancies!

My motto is just to take it one day at a time, every day is one day closer :D

I tell myself, that not as many women you know have miscarriages, but when your in a message board with women all over the world, it looks way to common.

Took a test (cause im a POAS addict!) tonight at 9pm without holding pee for more than 2 hours and the test line is darker than the control! :)

Attachments

• Photo0391.jpg
    Photo0391.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012