Can't find baby. HELP PAGE 2!!

Any news Hun ??

Nothing! Still waiting for them to call with my blood results. My partner rang them at 2.30 but the results were not back. I'm getting really anxious and fed up of waiting now. Xx

No one can force you into anything. Don't take the drug until they can confirm something is in fact wrong. There's a good possibility you have a very healthy little baby in there! Ectopic a are very rare so there's a much better possibility the baby is in the uterus somewhere. Maybe find a different doctor if that's an option. They seem too quick to give up.

It's the midwife at early pregnancy that have told me this. When they eventually get back to me I will tell them that I am not interested in speaking to the consultant about the drugs cause I won't be doing anything until I know for sure where baby is hiding xx

You should be about 6 weeks pregnant, your dates are very similar to mine. I had sex on the 29th, ovulated on the 30th. I am 6+1 going by my dates. My lmp was 14th of November, however my cycle is 30 days long. But if we ovulated the same time, which we must have done give or take a few
days since that's when you had sex then you'll be about the same as me.

Thanks Hun. Sounds about right. Will hopefully know more later. X

HCG has gone up to 4318. Waiting for a call back to see when they want to see me again for another scan. Xx

That sounds good Hun ??? What you thinking ? Xx

I have to go for another scan in the morning at 9am. The consultant wants to scan me. I don't have a clue what to think. There is defo a baby in me somewhere but where?? I guess it's positive for now that my hormones are rising and I'm not in pain (the pain I was having has gone) and I'm not bleeding. I'm just worried that tomorrow they will want me to terminate if they don't find anything. I feel so stressed and worn out with it all.
It's weird cause I've gone from creaking out that we ain't ready for another so soon after our first to being terrified that I might lose it. Can't win. Xxx

Fingers crossed a baby is seen in the correct place tomorrow X x

I have to go for another scan in the morning at 9am. The consultant wants to scan me. I don't have a clue what to think. There is defo a baby in me somewhere but where?? I guess it's positive for now that my hormones are rising and I'm not in pain (the pain I was having has gone) and I'm not bleeding. I'm just worried that tomorrow they will want me to terminate if they don't find anything. I feel so stressed and worn out with it all.
It's weird cause I've gone from creaking out that we ain't ready for another so soon after our first to being terrified that I might lose it. Can't win. Xxx

Aww Hun I so sorry you are having to go through this.....with mine the transfer was 6th November they said when I was scanned I should of been 40 days and that something should be there!!! The Dr said that I should prepare for the worst......when I went for the second scan after they got my blood results he was amazed to see a baby with a heart beat!!!!! He thinks that even though the embryo was put in on the 6th November that it stayed inside me for a few days before it started to implant.....I didn't know that an embryo can sit inside you for up to 6 days before it dies off!!! It classed as a early stage blastocyst xxx

Aww Hun I so sorry you are having to go through this.....with mine the transfer was 6th November they said when I was scanned I should of been 40 days and that something should be there!!! The Dr said that I should prepare for the worst......when I went for the second scan after they got my blood results he was amazed to see a baby with a heart beat!!!!! He thinks that even though the embryo was put in on the 6th November that it stayed inside me for a few days before it started to implant.....I didn't know that an embryo can sit inside you for up to 6 days before it dies off!!! It classed as a early stage blastocyst xxx

It's all so very complicated and difficult to get our heads around. I used to know a lot about pregnancy and fertility etc with trying to get my daughter for 8years but since I had her it's like my brain said you don't need that's information anymore just bin it lol. Thank you so much Hun for being consistent and interested with what's happening with me. Appreciate the support. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. I will update in the morning when I have seen the doctor. Xxx

Oh my I'm wishing you bundles of luck huni! Really sorry your going through this. Hope tomorrow goes well & that you can sleep xx

Oh my I'm wishing you bundles of luck huni! Really sorry your going through this. Hope tomorrow goes well & that you can sleep xx

Thank you huni. Much appreciated. I hope so to maybe then my mind will switch off for abit. Xxx

Best of luck for this morning. Thinking of you.

Awww best of luck to u today and fingers are crossed that ur wee baby makes an appearance. Xxxxx

Yay!!! The relief I feel is amazing. We have a Sac in the right place. I'm roughly 4 weeks they think. :) I go back on the 15th to see if there's a baby there.

Thank you ladies for all your support. Xx

Yayyyyy I told you Hun !!!! So please it was the exact same with me Hun and I can now listen in every day on the Doppler xxx so pleased for you Hun happy new year !!!

Just read through this and was trying to get my head around all your info to see if I could come up with an answer, but no need now! I feel your relief! I'm SO pleased for you, now get growing little bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->