Can't find baby. HELP PAGE 2!!

Yayyyyy I told you Hun !!!! So please it was the exact same with me Hun and I can now listen in every day on the Doppler xxx so pleased for you Hun happy new year !!!

Thank you huni. Happy New year to you to. Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months :) xxx

Yay!!! The relief I feel is amazing. We have a Sac in the right place. I'm roughly 4 weeks they think. :) I go back on the 15th to see if there's a baby there.

Thank you ladies for all your support. Xx

I just read through everything and I was doing crazy calculations and came up with theories lol. Firstly congratulations!!! Glad they did find the sac and your little has made its home in the womb 😊 I don't know if you forget if you DTD which to be honest I do sometimes lol. Going off your cycle length and ultrasound you ovulated around the 15th December. Your hcg results have got me confused because for around 4 weeks it's quite high so you either have one really strong little bean or it could be twins. When I was 4 weeks with my first pregnancy my hcg was 834 but I never had anymore tests after that because they were satisfied. You are close to the same weeks as me and my lines look the same as yours. I haven't been to the doctor yet since its Christmas and New Years our clinic is closed until Monday. I am so glad it all turned out right in the end 😄 Yay for happy healthy babies!!

You too Hun xxx where are you xx

I'm in Coventry Hun. I see you are in Bolton. I'm actually from Bury, visiting family there this evening for new year. :) xx

Yay!!! The relief I feel is amazing. We have a Sac in the right place. I'm roughly 4 weeks they think. :) I go back on the 15th to see if there's a baby there.

Thank you ladies for all your support. Xx

I just read through everything and I was doing crazy calculations and came up with theories lol. Firstly congratulations!!! Glad they did find the sac and your little has made its home in the womb 😊 I don't know if you forget if you DTD which to be honest I do sometimes lol. Going off your cycle length and ultrasound you ovulated around the 15th December. Your hcg results have got me confused because for around 4 weeks it's quite high so you either have one really strong little bean or it could be twins. When I was 4 weeks with my first pregnancy my hcg was 834 but I never had anymore tests after that because they were satisfied. You are close to the same weeks as me and my lines look the same as yours. I haven't been to the doctor yet since its Christmas and New Years our clinic is closed until Monday. I am so glad it all turned out right in the end 😄 Yay for happy healthy babies!!

I was very confused with my dates too haha. But we have defo only DTD 27,28,29 Nov. It's been a stressful few months so we haven't had the time to be close with each other. The consultant said today he's guessing I ovulated with in them 3 days. He actually put the 28th on the paper work. The scan came back at 6weeks +5 but he said that just the measurements bringing that up. He said its not possible for me to further a long cause we only had sex 4 weeks ago. Maybe I just have strong hormones hehe. I should hopefully know more on the 15th January of bubs develops :)
Happy new year to you too huni. Xx

Thank You everyone for all the support and advice. I appreciate it very much.
I hope you all have a fantastic evening tonight with your loved ones and bumps :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"