Can't get rid of this feeling something's going to go wrong :-( update bleeding :-(

Ultrasound was good. Measuring a day ahead. Heartbeat was between 141-159. Everything looks great! Tripled in size from last week. I'm 7.5 weeks measuring 7.6.
Hope you all are well. I'm struggling with a migraine so not chatting much. Good thoughts and baby dust to you all.

I feel the exact same way ladies. Ive even booked a private scan for this Sat as I cant shake this feeling. Fingers crossed i'm just being paranoid! x

That is great Sophie2015 - delighted for you :)

I just phoned hospital to see if they can bring forward my apt they are fully booked until my apt in 2 weeks. She said she will tell the ladies my worries and if they can squeeze me in they will.

I know its early anyway but I can't bring myself to look at baby stuff. My Sister is pregnant and I'm trying to think of stuff I can and cannot give her and every time I think to myself oh no I might need that myself I freak out thinking or do I, do I really :

Its like everytime I think about it I feel like I'm jinxing it

Ugh driving myself nuts :(

I have a week left of my wait ! It can't come soon enough :) I've finally got a line yesterday the same as the control so I'm starting to feel better about it. Next Friday can't come soon enough !

Great news on scan Sophie

I started bleeding had brown now red fresh blood wiped about 6 times and blood on every one :cry:

I feel like I need to poop

Please send me positive thought lady's

I been so sick lately and today sickly but not as bad, mind I went to Drs and got something to kerb it a bit

Great news on scan Sophie

I started bleeding had brown now red fresh blood wiped about 6 times and blood on every one :cry:

I feel like I need to poop

Please send me positive thought lady's

I been so sick lately and today sickly but not as bad, mind I went to Drs and got something to kerb it a bit

Big big hugs :hugs: hope everything is OK.

Just went for a wee and had light pink as I wiped myself. Think it's from all the stress my ex/partner is causing over the last few days. :(

I need to go into hospital they want to check what's happening as there's quite a bit of blood, u think this is the beginning of the end for me but I truly hope that I am wrong and baby wants to stick with mummy till the end xx

Hope your ok ? Spotting a pretty normal Hun try not to stress about to much and relax lay down and things should (hopefully) be ok
X

I need to go into hospital they want to check what's happening as there's quite a bit of blood, u think this is the beginning of the end for me but I truly hope that I am wrong and baby wants to stick with mummy till the end xx

Hope your ok ? Spotting a pretty normal Hun try not to stress about to much and relax lay down and things should (hopefully) be ok
X

Really hope that the hospital visit goes OK and I hope you're wrong too and that the baby is going strong.
This is my third lot of spotting and now have a bit of cramping so not too sure what's going to happen at the moment. Hoping that everything works out well.
:hugs:

Great big hugs to you, hun. Really hoping it's just a bit of breakthrough bleeding and all is fine with the little bean. Did you go into the hospital to get checked out? Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts!
xoxo

Went in to hospital they kept me in for monitoring and advised I stayed overnight , I ended up leaving in the early hours of the morning as I just couldn't sleep on the bed and I was starving! The bleeding eased off, I'm just getting like bits now, no clots lost and betas came back as 4200 so waiting for rescan Friday
Thanks for the well wishes girls xx

Bleeding started again fresh and red :-/
So I'm not going to update now girls till after the scan
There's no point the way it's stop and starting

Xx

Maybe they can offer you an earlier scan? Friday seems so long to wait :( fingers crossed - we are all thinking if you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->