Can't get rid of this feeling something's going to go wrong :-( update bleeding :-(

Friday came and went I have been so sick barely get chance to do things like this anymore , hoping today's a good day!

Seen a sac with a tiny baby and flicker of a heartbeat

Midwife today , still bleeding pretty much daily x

Friday came and went I have been so sick barely get chance to do things like this anymore , hoping today's a good day!

Seen a sac with a tiny baby and flicker of a heartbeat

Midwife today , still bleeding pretty much daily x

Wow that is a lot of bleeding. Did they figure out what causes it? Hope all will be well and the bleeding stops. :hugs:

Seeing baby with a heartbeat is a great sign !!!! I hope the bleeding stops soon and that your sickness eases up :hugs:

Amazing news hun. I have been suffering with spotting and confirmed at private scan I have a tiny subchronic haematoma which can be common in early pregnancy and the size depends how badly you bleed. Maybe its that as even NHS scan a couple of days before said they could find no reason for bleeding x

Yep I feel the same! Every AM u wake up litterally shocked I haven't miscarried! Wtf! I'll feel much better after I hear a heartbeat....until then, I just keep telling myself that worrying will not change the outcome of anything so there's no point in it. Also if I am going to miscarry, nothing can stop it, so there's no point in worrying about something that has a less than 20 percent chance of happening.
Being preggers is definitely scary! I just try to not get lost in the fear cuz it takes away from the joy and excitement ♡♡

I'm so happy to here that baby is still safe! Hang in there! So sorry it's stressful :(

So glad to hear your little nugget is hanging in there! I hope the bleeding stops soon for you! I know that has to be so scary.

I'm glad everyone is staying positive - early pregnancy is so nerve-wracking! I just want my ultrasound day to get here so I can hopefully stress a little less. Only 8 more days.

Amazing news hun. I have been suffering with spotting and confirmed at private scan I have a tiny subchronic haematoma which can be common in early pregnancy and the size depends how badly you bleed. Maybe its that as even NHS scan a couple of days before said they could find no reason for bleeding x

Where do you go for an early scan Hun? I may try for one because today I have zilch symptoms! It's not normal for me, as pleased as I am that the sickness has eased I am now concerned because my boobs aren't very sore and my smell doesn't seem to knocking me sick when something's bad, I tested with my daughters bedroom it made me feel ill last week :lol: but last two days and today gradually disappeared :shrug: the cm the bleeding, the heightened sense of smell, the sickness all of it

I was thinking of calling epu today and preying they get me in, but failing that I need to find out where they do an early pregnancy scan

Xx

Where do you go for an early scan Hun? I may try for one because today I have zilch symptoms! It's not normal for me, as pleased as I am that the sickness has eased I am now concerned because my boobs aren't very sore and my smell doesn't seem to knocking me sick when something's bad, I tested with my daughters bedroom it made me feel ill last week :lol: but last two days and today gradually disappeared :shrug: the cm the bleeding, the heightened sense of smell, the sickness all of it

I was thinking of calling epu today and preying they get me in, but failing that I need to find out where they do an early pregnancy scan

Xx

Just googled private scans and found one local to me in Wigan for £40 worth its weight in gold. I had and still have lost all symptoms but baby is fine (it was the reason I went for private rescan) x

Kay same as me Hun , I did go for a pvt scan yesterday in Liverpool, turned out to be one I had used in the past and hadn't realised!
Baby's fine and measuring a day ahead :happydance:
For the first time this pregnancy I can actually believe it, and enjoy it now
And no symptoms are amazing I can not believe my luck !
Been so miserable the last 3 pregnancy a and the last two weeks of this being sick, so I'm pleased we have a break this time honey :thumbup:

Oldermummy so happy thats bubs is good and measuring ahead too :)
Symptons are just worrying mine keep coming and going....but all of us ladies need to try to stop worrying x

Thanks Emma
We do need to just relax , I think now I am, I'm at the stage of what will be will be, so as long as I'm not ill and unable to look after my family I will manage :thumbup:
Has it sunk in yet for you Emma? Xx

Yea hun sinkin in more aftrr scan....def need to take it as what will b will be xx

Fx to us all x

Our baby's will be fine Hun , next year we will be shattered from night feeds :) xx

Popping in to say "yay! so glad the scan went well" :hugs:

I keep checking in on you now from second tri, and I'm so happy to see your latest update! Yayyyyy!!! Once 9 weeks along comes around, my fears all go away. You're so close and sound so positive! I am so happy for you!

I keep checking in on you now from second tri, and I'm so happy to see your latest update! Yayyyyy!!! Once 9 weeks along comes around, my fears all go away. You're so close and sound so positive! I am so happy for you!

Tell me why your fears go away at 9 weeks? I'm 10+5 and still worried sick I'm going to lose this baby. Hoping you'll give me a good reason to stop worrying!!

Tell me why your fears go away at 9 weeks? I'm 10+5 and still worried sick I'm going to lose this baby. Hoping you'll give me a good reason to stop worrying!!

I was wondering the same thing! Im only a few days away so if you know something we dont, please share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->