Can't get rid of this feeling something's going to go wrong :-( update bleeding :-(

Powell- Have you had your progesterone checked or anything? I did at 4 weeks and it was 46. Last week it dropped to 20 but my OB said it was fine and didn't want to treat. Had a scan that same day and it was good. But my few little symptoms are becoming less and less. Worried I'm on the verge of mc because of low progesterone.

I havent had my progesterone checked but HCG was 177,225 at 7w4d. I was also able to find baby heartbeat yesterday at 8w1d so that made me feel a little better. Now I'm worried about a MMC

Powell- Have you had your progesterone checked or anything? I did at 4 weeks and it was 46. Last week it dropped to 20 but my OB said it was fine and didn't want to treat. Had a scan that same day and it was good. But my few little symptoms are becoming less and less. Worried I'm on the verge of mc because of low progesterone.

I think progesterone drops between weeks 10-12 when the placenta starts to take over.

I think progesterone drops between weeks 10-12 when the placenta starts to take over.

I am FREAKING OUT. I've only had 2 symptoms this entire pregnancy - constipation and sore breasts. Constipation went away a week and a half ago. Breast tenderness is gone tonight. Is this normal? Maybe because my placenta is taking over?

Yes, those are actually also things caused by progesterone. My constipation went away also and my boobs, while still a little tender, are nowhere near as sore as they were. I really think it's the placenta taking over. What did your dr say about it going down?

Yes, those are actually also things caused by progesterone. My constipation went away also and my boobs, while still a little tender, are nowhere near as sore as they were. I really think it's the placenta taking over. What did your dr say about it going down?

She said it was fine. But I have a hx of nothing but mmc's so I'm super nervous. I'm also having cramps but no spotting....

Are you taking magnesium? My cramps completely went away sith magnesium.
My symptoms also subsided before the second trimester. I was just happy to not be nauseated and constipated anymore.

Are you taking magnesium? My cramps completely went away sith magnesium.
My symptoms also subsided before the second trimester. I was just happy to not be nauseated and constipated anymore.

I'm not but my cramps are gone this morning. Hurry up Tuesday!!

I am starting to relax a bit more now I'm almost 9weeks funnily?! But I won't fully till 12weeks and then there will always be that little niggle. I really want to try and enjoy this pregnancy as I know it's my last. But even though my symptoms have eased, the constipation has started again, and I am going to be the size of a house as I need to eat something every 2-3 hrs to stop my stomach being to empty :-(
Xx

I've gained 12lbs so far because I have to eat constantly and I'm only 10+6 today! Had a scan yesterday as I couldn't wait til Tuesday. I'm now consumed with worry over Down's syndrome and comparing my ultrasound pics to those on good ole Google of Down's ultrasounds.
This baby is gonna worry me to death!

Yes I feel it sister! I have gained 6 lbs already :-( I only stopped being sick a week or so ago!
Shite
Rather be fat than sick though?! Lol
Xx

^^^That is exactly how I feel. I'd rather be fat than sick. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back