Can't help feeling jealous :(

maybebaby3

Proud mum of 4!
Reaction score
Every time I see a thread where someone announces they are having a girl I can't help feeling jealous and thinking 'why not me?' I hate myself for feeling like this :(

Aww :( I think if I have another boy I'd feel the same. ( I have two boys ) is love a boy just as much but it's just the fact that its out last chance at having a daughter so I'm desperately hoping and praying for a girl.
I think it's a normal feeling though :hugs:

Thanks girls. I hate feeling this way still. I have never suffered GD before :(

Thanks girls. I hate feeling this way still. I have never suffered GD before :(
Awe sweetie I am so sorry!!!
I (although for me its the opposite I want a boy but think it's a girl)
understand I want a boy soooo bad I get depressed and cry every time I have a dream about it not being a boy or anytime people guess girl.
Its so bad that I don't really want to go to my ultrasound tom because I am so afraid I will spiral downhill if I don't hear what I want.

Hugs hun. I'm feeling the same I'm so so sure this baby is a boy now.
Even seeing people guess girl on nub shots makes me jealous.
Theres a Mum at school with 2 girls and 2 boys, she just found out number 5 is a girl and she is moaning because she doesn't like girls. How lovely for your older 2 (who are 10 and 7) to hear you saying that.
As lovely as it is to see and know that some people do get a girl after 2/3/4 or more boys I still feel jealous.

I still can't help hoping that at my 20wk scan next week they say my gender scan was wrong and its in fact a girl. His bits were very obvious tho. Oh I'm so ungrateful :(

I feel like this too every time I see girl announcements on the forum, and I don't even know what I'm having!

Ugh I feel envious when I see baby girls in prams/buggies :( when will this all pass :(

I know how you feel, I think it too :( It's not that you wouldn't love a boy, it's the not having a girl that is hard to deal with.

I've got a DD already so that makes me feel even more selfish as I know some of you ladies don't have a DD at all. I was just desperate for her to have a sister. Now she will have 3 brothers!!!

I totally get you! I have a dd and all I wanted is for her to have a sister! We found out this baby is another girl and I'm soooo happy. If it were a boy I would have felt a bit weird. However just popping over to the ethical losses section really puts things into perspective. I would have been happy with either just very happy that its a girl I wanted. I'm sure you'll feel better soon xx

Thanks Laila! You're right that you have to put things into perspective. I know I will love him to pieces!

I sometimes feel that :/ we went to Legoland recently and I cannot tell u how many family's I saw with two boys my age and a baby girl! Have to say though really starting to love the idea of my third baby boy ;) as this is our last there will always be part of me that sees little girls and wanders what my own would be like xx

Bubbles when do you find out?

September when the little one makes an appearance! :)

Is that ur baby in ur avatar???? Looks v girly ;)

Yep that's my little surprise right there! I've been told a lot it looks girly, which gets me excited but then I worry I've got my hopes up too much, and stupidly sometimes I feel guilty about it and even miss the little boy I've dreamed up in trying to accept it might be a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->