Can't sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies!

Still no sign of AF.
I haven't gone for my bloodwork. I couldn't get in on Friday and they're closed on weekends....
DH and I have been BD alllll week.
I have a really good feelign about this. I dont think I was preggers before, but I think I will be this cycle!
We have been playing the "baby name game", too. We're finding our fave names and writing them down.
SO much fun!

how late are u now belle? :af: is still visiting me!! cant wait to get bding again got a good feeling about the next cycle..would be amazing to have the :bfp: result for xmas!!

I liked the name freya for a girl when I was pregnant last time, not 100% sure though...im just going to wait til im pregnant to start thinking...get those baby name books out lol

:hug:

His_belle, fingers crossed for you! I have a good feeling about this! How late are u now btw?? Keep us updated!! I love to hear about bfp's! It gives me hope! Hopefully I get mine soon too! FXxxx

I am now...... 14 days late.
Pretty sure I am ovulating!
Nipples are sooo sore and have little cramps in my belly.
DH and I have BD every day this week (sometimes twice)... and everytime I lay still for like 10 mins with pillows under my butt! hahaha!

C'mon Christmas :bfp:!!!

Lol! Pillows under the booty.. Its uncomfortable to sleep that way especially if you are a curl up in a sideways ball kinda sleeper like me.. But for TTC sake I have done it many a night!

I am looking forward to your BFP!! When are you gonna test again?

hahaha, Kita. Anything in the name of TTC!

I am going to wait about 2 weeks to test again.

My nipples are SO sore.
Anyone else have sore nipples round Ovulation time?

awh. belle. I'm sure you'll get your bfp this month!

you lucky girl, you got to skip AF! I'm jealous haha.

I get extremely sore sensative nipples after I ovulate.

Im so excited for you belle I hope this is your cycle for :bfp: !!!

something is off with my OH.. the way he was talking to me last night, it made me feel uncomfortable. he sounded guilty, and everything he said seemed like he was leaving..

I'm really down in a bad place right now ladies.. all I'm gonna do is love him the best I can and maybe that'll be enough for him.. thinking I might put a stop to the ttc till he's not acting like this...

I hope you all get your bfps soon..

Oh no aiko! :hugs:

Maybe he is just a bit frustrated since he is "broken"? I hope all goes well sweetie you can talk to us here if you need too! :flower:

I'm definitely going to stick around, even if I decide to call off the ttc (with many tears and heartbreak). you ladies are so sweet and supportive. I'd be a wreck right now if it weren't for BnB.

I hope its just because he's broken.. I just. I don't know. its never felt this off before.. I literally feel like my world was in a fishbowl and he just kicked it over and water is flying out and its spinning rapidly as it makes a speedy dive toward the floor to shatter into a million pieces. I hope he catches it before it hits the floor.. or at least hides from the flying glass shards..

Hey Ladies,
SO, Usually I'm on the Teen section, but this thread caught my eye and I couldnt help myself from reading all 44 pages of it. No life, I know. I just wanted to say you guys amaze me. Waiting month after month after month, for a BFP, with frustration, and yet, you don't ever seem to give up. You are the strongest women I think Ive ever met. Anyway, Congrats Parkep on your BFP. His_belle, I'm waiting for you response. Aiko, dont worry about the boyfriend. He's probably just frustrated as well. I understand I probably have no place being on this thread or forum, but couldnt leave you hanging.
Good luck ladies,
Lisa.

xforuiholdonx there is nothing wrong with forum hopping! I normally stay here as I am TTC but I like to read up on the people who already made it past this hurdle. Welcome! And good luck and congrats with your little bean!

aiko ill tell u a story about how we conceived our little boy, a few weeks before we conceived my OH was very distant and off, so I decided to check his phon efo rsme reason...I found a text from another woman saying how she missed him!! Obviously I challenged him on it and he said nothing was going on. However he did admit that he liked the attention and he wasnt sure how he felt about us anymore... we had been together about 2 years at this point had not long bought a house together so as u can imagine I was in bits!!!

We were obviously still living together and we got talking a few night later and I explained to him how hurt I was feeling and he said that he did love me and didnt want to split up, he was having a 'wobble' and we would work through it. He was just scared of the commitment I think and it had just crept up on him!

Anyway we had make up :sex: as you do, it was the best ever as I was happy we had sorted things out, and 5 weeks later I found out I was pregnant.

My son is 2 now and me and OH are married, the point im trying to make is dont give up honey. All men will go through a phase when they are deciding which way the relationship is going. But if hes worth it, he will stay around and you will live happily ever after :haha:

I wish it could work out like that. I just.. I think ttc is over, and things between him and I are over for now. he's my absolute best friend and I love him, but I did look through his texts this morning when he was cleaning up after work, he's texting his ex back in oregon and telling her he wants to be with her. she cheated on him! that's why the broke up years ago. he had told me that he would never date her again, so who is he lying to? me or her? either way I guess that makes him a liar.

not the person I thought he was. I won't tell him I read his texts because I shouldn't have and I'd be losing his trust..

I was doing tarot cards, asking about the ttc last night before I went home and it was saying that next month was a good month and that it'll open new doors and possibly bring new life, but it'll also come with a sacrifice.

I did ask about OH and myself and it warned to be cautious of lies and not get too caught up in the glamor of the illusion.

I didn't think too much of it, since I don't base my life on tarot cards, its just fun. but I do believe in that stuff to some extent.. it just seemed like a weird coincidence.. and idk.

he told her "when I move back to oregon, we should definitely see each other"

I'm guessing that means he doesn't want me to move with him anymore.. I don't know where things went wrong, but I'll let him figure this out, nagging him will do no good..

I wish it could work out like that. I just.. I think ttc is over, and things between him and I are over for now. he's my absolute best friend and I love him, but I did look through his texts this morning when he was cleaning up after work, he's texting his ex back in oregon and telling her he wants to be with her. she cheated on him! that's why the broke up years ago. he had told me that he would never date her again, so who is he lying to? me or her? either way I guess that makes him a liar.

not the person I thought he was. I won't tell him I read his texts because I shouldn't have and I'd be losing his trust..

I was doing tarot cards, asking about the ttc last night before I went home and it was saying that next month was a good month and that it'll open new doors and possibly bring new life, but it'll also come with a sacrifice.

I did ask about OH and myself and it warned to be cautious of lies and not get too caught up in the glamor of the illusion.

I didn't think too much of it, since I don't base my life on tarot cards, its just fun. but I do believe in that stuff to some extent.. it just seemed like a weird coincidence.. and idk.

I'm guessing that means he doesn't want me to move with him anymore.. I don't know where things went wrong, but I'll let him figure this out, nagging him will do no good..

Awe sorry to hear that :hugs: ...just him keeping in touch with his ex is bad enough...

Awe sorry to hear that :hugs: ...just him keeping in touch with his ex is bad enough...

I agree.. just give it time hun, what is meant to happen will happen. And I know it sounds cliche but I already told you my story.. Everything Really does happen for a reason.

thanks ladies. I've had a few crying spells, but I've hidden it from OH. things will work out, even if its not how I want them to.. I'm gonna talk to him about putting off the ttc. I definitely don't want to get pregnant under these circumstances.. :cry:

Im really sorry to hear that hon, hope it does work out for u, and remember u got us here to talk to xxx

I talked to OH's Mom (i love her) haha. she was telling me he really is scared of commitment and this is a huge step. he feels like he's losing his childhood for good and she's not sure if we're ready. We both agreed that OH and i truly do love each other, but we're gonna go and do what we want to do before we decide to 100% settle down.. I thought he was ready, seeing as he had been the one to decide to start ttc. but i guess he got cold feet. So he's gonna go back to oregon, and play his music while I go to cosmetology school on a neighboring island.. OH's mom said that if it's meant to be, we'll get back together and she hates to see us split, but it's what needs to happen.. so we're just hanging on till he or I moves. then we'll keep in touch and hope for a future.. :cry:

i guess if you love someone, you have to let them go.. and if they love you, they'll come back in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"